It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House COS Priebus asked FBI to dispute media reports of Trump Russian connections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: TrueBrit
I'm standing right next to you, brother, watching.

a reply to: damwel

I agree. It is frightening that his supporters do not recognize his authoritarianism.

I recall Candidate Trump making debate statements like, "As President, the ____________ will do what I tell them to do."

That attitude is comes from being a business owner...and a very successful one at that. I don't think he had any idea of how government REALLY works. Only that it is an entity that takes money, and gave regulations in return.

I'm thankful that Donald Trump didn't know what he's now experiencing, or the man would not have ran for President! By now, we'd be re-entering GRIDLOCK hell, courtesy of Hillary.

You are thankful he doesn't know how government works? I was waiting for someone to twist this into a positive. LOL

WTF are you even talking about?

Government IS the problem!

Guess you haven't paid attention to how far in debt our country is, or how many people are without jobs?

I guess MORE government is what you want???????

I said he doesn't know how the government functions. I didn't say anything about more government or debt.

The only explanation for your response is you think Trump should get rid of the government and then he won't have to know how it works.

You guessed WRONG!

Smaller government does not mean NO Government!

Do you want community activists and lawyers to continue to run this country into oblivion?

Never mind.............

My original response was to someone who was thankful Trump does not know how government works. Not about government big or small. You continue to read all of these unrelated things into what I said.

.....I will address community activists, since you brought them up. Should we be rid of people who are active in helping their community and communicating to government about it?
edit on 24-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

And lawyers....if you or a family member gets arrested...don't call one, as they seem to be running the country into oblivion.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Problem is the OP said "it was reported his admin unsuccessfully tried to bully FBI into lying to the public " No where do I find that is a statement of fact ...OP is lying himself and explains why he didn't provide a link to where it was reported because he made it up ....full cloth ...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Problem is the OP said "it was reported his admin unsuccessfully tried to bully FBI into lying to the public " No where do I find that is a statement of fact ...OP is lying himself and explains why he didn't provide a link to where it was reported because he made it up ....full cloth ...

Did you read the articles in the OP? The links are there. Pressure may have been the actual word in the articles. Same thing. The WH is NOT supposed to do that.

It is not made up. You do know how to find clickable links in an OP?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: TrueBrit
I'm standing right next to you, brother, watching.

a reply to: damwel

I agree. It is frightening that his supporters do not recognize his authoritarianism.

I recall Candidate Trump making debate statements like, "As President, the ____________ will do what I tell them to do."

That attitude is comes from being a business owner...and a very successful one at that. I don't think he had any idea of how government REALLY works. Only that it is an entity that takes money, and gave regulations in return.

I'm thankful that Donald Trump didn't know what he's now experiencing, or the man would not have ran for President! By now, we'd be re-entering GRIDLOCK hell, courtesy of Hillary.

You are thankful he doesn't know how government works? I was waiting for someone to twist this into a positive. LOL

WTF are you even talking about?

Government IS the problem!

Guess you haven't paid attention to how far in debt our country is, or how many people are without jobs?

I guess MORE government is what you want???????

I said he doesn't know how the government functions. I didn't say anything about more government or debt.

The only explanation for your response is you think Trump should get rid of the government and then he won't have to know how it works.

You guessed WRONG!

Smaller government does not mean NO Government!

Do you want community activists and lawyers to continue to run this country into oblivion?

Never mind.............

My original response was to someone who was thankful Trump does not know how government works. Not about government big or small. You continue to read all of these unrelated things into what I said.

.....I will address community activists, since you brought them up. Should we be rid of people who are active in helping their community and communicating to government about it?

What experience do community activists have for getting involved in a government in debt up to the point of drowning in it, people out of work and yet identity politics seems to be the focus of activists?

Sorry, but social issues and identity politics mean absolutely NOTHING, to those of us who want to save our country. We have much more important issues to deal with! Thus that it my issue with community activists! They are nothing more than SJW's who do nothing more than focus on issues that do nothing more than DIVIDE the country versus UNITING the country!

Don't worry! I know you won't get it, you will just continue responding how you have been conditioned to respond too! But I am in a GOOD mood today, and thought I would just toy with you a bit!?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Community activists are a broad range of people. Some are political. Some are for social issues. Some just create community gardens and work with Habitat for Humanity to build houses for the poor.

Are you in a good mood from bringing up community activism from out of the blue?

Glad to be so amusing to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

tried to bully FBI into lying to the public
Shows up no where in the links posted .That has to be the OP's own lying . "pressure" does not equate to lying ,but saying that it was reported does ...That is why he wouldn't answer me ...he couldn't because it was his/her lie .

Too add context to what is going on you have to factor in George Webbs reporting
If Donald can get that sad can of worms open then making America great again may be a reality ...we can sure hope that happens but you can be sure that there are some people in key places that wouldn't want for that to happen

edit on 24-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Social issues?

Homelessness? Poverty? Inequality? These being massive drivers of suffering in your country, and yet, you do not care about them, they mean nothing to you? What are more important issues than these? THERE ARE NONE!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Social issues?

Homelessness? Poverty? Inequality? These being massive drivers of suffering in your country, and yet, you do not care about them, they mean nothing to you? What are more important issues than these? THERE ARE NONE!

How do you take care of your own while advocating taking in more than you can already take care of whom are actual citizens?

Sorry, but I want nothing more than to help the homeless and the hungry of those citizens who live in my country! But bless your bleeding heart for wanting to bring in more when your country can't take of it's own?????? WTF happened to you?

Chew on that one for a bit!

edit on 24-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Trump is left with the 'underground leakers' to back him ...
What could be his next legal move ? Asking for the CRS to look after it and start a congressional investigation ?

The DNI - Mike Dempsey - has the authority to force the FBI to do so.

Who monitors or oversees the FBI ?

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Social issues?

Oh just stop with the moral posturing!
Of course he/she cares about human suffering!
Only a monster wouldn't care. But rather than just virtue signaling like the left always does some people have real thoughts and ideas on how to fix these problems. Because obviously the liberal idea of throwing money at it clearly isn't working.

Just a suggestion but perhaps you should start worrying about the problems your own nation is facing for a while. You know like the destruction of a culture your ancestors died for...
edit on 24-2-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

How about forcing companies to pay ALL the tax they owe, arresting all executives of any company banking off shore? How about forcing private companies to back the hell off out of government, and charge only reasonable amounts for goods and services rendered to it, rather than vying for multi billion dollar contracts which should be much cheaper?

How about making it impossible for companies to either cheat on their taxes, avoid taxes, or to move country in order to reduce the tax burden they face? How about forcing all companies that want to trade with America, to do so from within the country.

How about reducing the military to a border defence only role for the next forty years? I mean, its about time the DoD actually lived up to its name and defended America, rather than attacking other countries. That would save TRILLIONS over the course of just a few years. Oh, and while you are at it, get rid of that mass surveillance initiative. These measures alone would save the vast majority of your money, making it possible for your country to actually take responsibility for its violent and totally unjustifiable behaviour in the Middle East over the last few decades, rather than shrugging it off and hiding behind your Bibles and your guns, quivering in your urine filled boots, which is what you all have been doing about it lately.

Your nation is not yet a corporatist nightmare realm, full exclusively with people who do not take responsibility for their failure to control their government, do not take responsibility for their actions abroad, do not take responsibility for the poor and the homeless (which are recognised effects of capitalism, therefore necessary to the function of capitalist nations, meaning if you want capitalism, you have to, repeat HAVE to support these people and protect them, not shun them). If you do not want it to become an oligarchy, you need to take a turn to the left, not the right, and not the hard right.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Which culture would that be?

My grandfathers fought and lived, to protect this culture we have. The only thing either one of them would have hated about today, is the fact that we live under Tory rule again, with all the poverty, pain and anguish that causes, and the fact that there are white supremacists in my country. Other than that, they would have been fine with things as they are, because they were both multiculturists.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

How about forcing companies to pay ALL the tax they owe, arresting all executives of any company banking off shore? How about forcing private companies to back the hell off out of government, and charge only reasonable amounts for goods and services rendered to it, rather than vying for multi billion dollar contracts which should be much cheaper?

How about making it impossible for companies to either cheat on their taxes, avoid taxes, or to move country in order to reduce the tax burden they face? How about forcing all companies that want to trade with America, to do so from within the country.

How about reducing the military to a border defence only role for the next forty years? I mean, its about time the DoD actually lived up to its name and defended America, rather than attacking other countries. That would save TRILLIONS over the course of just a few years. Oh, and while you are at it, get rid of that mass surveillance initiative. These measures alone would save the vast majority of your money, making it possible for your country to actually take responsibility for its violent and totally unjustifiable behaviour in the Middle East over the last few decades, rather than shrugging it off and hiding behind your Bibles and your guns, quivering in your urine filled boots, which is what you all have been doing about it lately.

Your nation is not yet a corporatist nightmare realm, full exclusively with people who do not take responsibility for their failure to control their government, do not take responsibility for their actions abroad, do not take responsibility for the poor and the homeless (which are recognised effects of capitalism, therefore necessary to the function of capitalist nations, meaning if you want capitalism, you have to, repeat HAVE to support these people and protect them, not shun them). If you do not want it to become an oligarchy, you need to take a turn to the left, not the right, and not the hard right.

How about you addressing what I mentioned?

Not for nothing? After reading your rant? YOU are the one following the directives of those evil corporations! Not me! YOU!

But answer my question. "How do you help more when you can't even take care of your own?"!

You're virtue signaling!

I used to look forward to seeing your avatar and reading what you had to say! Whether or not I always agreed or not you gave me some food for thought! Now? Not so much! Something happened to you, and I would like to know what it was.

Was it those anger management classes?

Sorry man, but in my 55 years of existence on this mad planet? I have NEVER seen someone take the turn you have taken......

I don't pray, but by God, I will get on my knees and pray to a God I don't believe in to pray for you!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Since when has anyone, and I mean ANYONE on this site trusted the FBI or CIA?

Ummm...well for starters...the first five respondents to this thread...and the OP...

Thems some true believers right there...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Another chapter of Sammy Spammy from Aesop's Fables.

They sure are going after Trump with weaker and more bazaar tactics.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

weak??

you my sir and the rest acting like there's nothing to see here have lost all creditability. LOLOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If the story is false, then of course FBI should publicly disavow it. If a story has no factual basis, then of course the FBI should publicly disavow it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
He truly seems to believe he can do anything he wants

That's how it HAS been for him, everything and everyone (this IS a capitalism) that money can buy.
That is part of why he is so stunted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join