It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens, the Nephilim and our Common Ancestry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Dont give any data which could give away the location IN ANY WAY...or the dirty dogs will send in a clean-up team and burn everything with incendiary devices....or Smithstonian agents will cart everything to the Ocean and dump it ...this is SOP for the roaches trying to hide out true humanitarian history.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Dont give any data which could give away the location IN ANY WAY...or the dirty dogs will send in a clean-up team and burn everything with incendiary devices....or Smithstonian agents will cart everything to the Ocean and dump it ...this is SOP for the roaches trying to hide out true humanitarian history.

LOL hide the evidence so Smithsonian agents don`t hide the evidence of our true humanitarian history, yeah that's as clear as mud.

It would have been far better to saturate the Media or archaeologists with solid evidence. But no contact a seer from the EU to help their supposed dead souls.

From a decent topic the thread has degraded into bizarre unsubstantiated wild claims.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No need to worry, they would need to be able to see in order to find anything. But then again, I have noticed that defense contractors in the high tech RADAR missile game have psychics on their payrolls. Oz is a big place, and then there are the Temple Guardians.

I'll heed your advice nevertheless, you've noticed I am not a fan of keeping secrets. But that is because I no longer are a part of secretive groups. No biggie that one, it was AMORC. But even they connect with deeply on the "inner". They do keep an inner eye on me still, no matter, I can cause them pain if they do the wrong thing.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: changed the word "patrol" to "payroll" - stupid spell checker.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

That's okay, gps777.

But I is not my intention to brag nor anything else like that. Nor do I expect to be believed for that matter.

There are researchers reading this thread who are quite intelligent and able to put two and two together.

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about human history, evolution or the media.

But I do like mysteries . . .

edit on 24-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of Youtube....lol.

Hide from TPTB to PRESERVE the evidence..until...at a future time .....the worm has turned and Humanity has remediated the Olde Boys Club rendering them powerless and obsolete.

We now know what has been done to humanity by suppressing and destroying evidence of our true history....and we are slowly learning WHO did these things....and ...lol....no you cannot stop it and disinformation is useless now....the internet has changed everything....and the Mandella effect will not do it either......its simply to late.

Yes,it is as clear as mud....lol....because most of the stuff the Smithsonian and other groups are hiding and destroying is under a layer of MUD...lol...deposited by the cyclical continental displacement waves this planet experiences every 3657 years.....ever looked at a Google earth Image of the planet......lol.....why do you think the sand and soil shows 100% evidence of the continents moving in one direction while the entire surface top levels were washed over and off the tail-ends....LMAO...what is anyone going to do....gang-stalk Google Earth....lol.....erase the images???...lol.

Why do you think oil is found in"pools" and "resevoirs"....lol...because the verbage wasnt designed to hide anything when it was created ...the bastardization occurred after the terminology which was HONEST was coined....LMAO....just how do you think all the Oil ended up in pools and resevoirs???...lol...you think the sun melted all those dinosaurs and plants and trees and they flowed nicely into their current holding places........lol....before you answer I spent many years in the Resources industry and a lot of them were on the ground floor....lol...I have been covered in and TASTED FRESH OIL FROM THOUSANDS OF METERS BELOW THE SURFACE.....tis not bad......quite FRESH....nice bouquet.....just needs to breath a little and all is well......

No it was better to keep it quiet until the world changes which it slowly is than let the roaches destroy it....MSM AND Archeologists are bought out by TPTB....Archeology can be laced with lies.....LMAO....Geology cannot....2xLMAO.....MSM is the bloodhound TPTB use to find and destroy our one true humanitarian history ,"solid evidence"...lol...is that an insider joke referring to the thousands of tons of "solid" gold and precious metals these humanitariuan terrorist thieves have stolen from us all and continue to steal....lol.
edit on 24-2-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

That's okay, gps777.

But I is not my intention to brag nor anything else like that. Nor do I expect to be believed for that matter.

There are researchers reading this thread who are quite intelligent and able to put two and two together.

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about human history, evolution or the media.

But I do like mysteries . . .

If it wasn`t your intention to brag or anything else like that you would not have started your post to Oldtimer2 with..

Your giants, here is a story for you.

You said you were living in a small WA country town..

I explored the place looking for aboriginal burrial grounds and sacred places. This was because our children were at the age where they would go exploring and playing in the bush and I didn't want them trespassing and getting into trouble

Because of your "children" would go out exploring and playing in the bush, Right there is enough for anyone with a few brain cells to smell BS when they hear it to cause attention.

Being within a small town of people, not a small town of Kangaroo riding Bungarra`s ( large lizards) anyone else would have come across all these giant one eyed non humanoid remains, because your search would have only consisted of Aboriginal sacred sites within a small radius of the town that you wanted your children to stay clear of.

Meaning it would have been found easily by many people beforehand. Meaning your story is complete made up twaddle.

Did you really think that you could tell a whopper like that and no one would call you on it? lol

But hey cool story bro, you have one oblivious person sucked in above having a melt down.

edit on 25-2-2017 by gps777 because: Added a bit more fun

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

One things for certain from all that, your enjoying yourself and having a laugh.

Just don`t enjoy yourself too much or you`ll be wearing one of those white coats that button up the back.

Keep on keeping on.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hmmm . . .

Okay, I think you should go back and read the original post properly, it contains a keyword: Astral.

The original post also contains a reference to the location being 100/200 meters above ground.

Here is a location here in West Oz. A dowser should be able to find it.

Kings Park in the city of Perth has a temple built of aetheric/astral/mind located where the restaurant is built. I have not seen the new restaurant, but the old resturant's design was a lot like the temple.

Now, this temple has a mantra about it that stops people projecting into it and snooping. Astral travelers who try to fly through the walls go splat like a bug on a windscreen. A map dowser should find it easy enough.

Coincidentally, the Perth Chapter of AMORC (Ancient Mystical Order Rose Cross - Rosicrucians) was called the Lemuria Chapter. (If the chapter still operates). They know of these things.

There are so many wonders so very close to this material world in these last few moments of the Kali Yuga. If you have the eyes to see it that is.

I could have wrapped the post in occult jargon but that is not the point. The posts I make are simply snapshots of something uncommon.

I'm not interested in a flame war with you, so I respect your position and opinion.
Anyway, I wish you well, gps777 nevertheless.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spell checker

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Inc_9x
Good job on the OP... Dont be discouraged when the mental midgets come and attack you on the flood and Noah...

If it takes a "mental midget" to see that the global flood in the bible was impossible for many different scientific reasons then what does that make the blind believers?

It makes them the opposite of you...but no less valid.

Keep in mind that I wasn't the one trying to belittle others' opinion just because it was different.

I know, my apologies, I wasn't having a snip at you...more at the antagonising nature we always seem to get into...and that includes myself, too.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Okay, I think you should go back and read the original post properly, it contains a keyword: Astral.

The original post also contains a reference to the location being 100/200 meters above ground.

Well that clears that up, but that's just weirder. Even though I as a Christian believe in the spiritual realm
have no faith in physic`s and such. I will stick to scripture in that area and the Prince of the air is Satan's domain. So be careful what your playing with.

Ephesians 2:2 
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
www.biblegateway.com...

Kings Park in the city of Perth has a temple built of aetheric/astral/mind located where the restaurant is built. I have not seen the new restaurant, but the old resturant's design was a lot like the temple.

I`ve not visited Kings park in years, though very familiar with the old restaurant ( didn`t look like a temple to me ), which used to have the garden clock in front of it, not sure if that is still there, 40 odd years ago I used to lay wreaths as a Cub scout as a boy on Anzac Day at the memorial just across the road from the clock.

I'm not interested in a flame war with you, so I respect your position and opinion.
Anyway, I wish you well, gps777 nevertheless.

Nor am I Whatsthisthen, though you gotta admit you saying you found a burial ground with one eyed giants of non human origin, even though 1 to 200 metres in the air, sounded to me you meant above sea level, not some astral mystical place etc.

So take it easy and get down the beach or somehow to beat the heat, as today was a scorcher.

]
edit on 25-2-2017 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No worries gps777.

There's some strange things in good old Oz.

The old restaurant at King's Park with the clock. That's the one. Whoever the architect was must have got his inspiration from what is hidden there from the past, the basic shape.

I'm happy where I am in the spirit scheme of things. I like the "people" one meets there.

Anyway, it is the period in history between Eden and the deluge that interests me and attracted me to this thread. I'm not a scholarly type anymore, the occult and mystical textbooks didn't help much when one "stepped outside".

So much of that period is hidden it is just plain suspicious

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sounds like you have some unique fashion knowledge...wonder how you attained such...lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can anybody explain or attempt to give some reason for the two creations of Man/Woman in Genesis? Why are the animals, birds and creatures of the sea created "after their kind"? Surely all living things reproduce after their own kind, so does this mean he created them based on existing creatures?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I got in to writing a post but ill just link some stuff. Take it for what you want. I find it interesting.

www.messagetoeagle.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I got in to writing a post but ill just link some stuff. Take it for what you want. I find it interesting.

www.messagetoeagle.com...

It seems to me, at least, that the similarities in stone work and techniques suggest a worldwide knowledge or civilisation before our own. I really don't know why some people struggle with this concept. Is it denial at all costs or just a fear that we are not the pinnacle of evolution and certainly will not be the last?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ok. Here is the definitive proof that a world wide flood didn't happen:
Old Tjikko

The fact that this tree is still alive proves that no flood happened in the past that covered all the land on the planet. And I'm still waiting to hear how this mineralized water de-mineralized and asscended into the heavens to rain down on the planet, only to remineralize afterwards.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

A lot of these things can be explained by trade or the fact they are simple symbols that are easy to come up with by just doodling (for instance, how hard is it to come up with a spiral?). You mentioned that these civilizations shared common stories of origin. Your evidence here doesn't depict your original claim.

And ancient civilisations who are for the most part not connected with eachother, sharing similar stories of origin etc isn't suspect?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Inc_9x>>> I have my own theories and some of them overlap when it comes to the nephilim, giants, aliens, reptilians, etc. I think that if Bigfoot exists, he's most likely a nephilim , not some lost ape species. Intelligent near immortals with mystical abilities and that's how they keep their existence hidden. Then there's the reptilians, possibly intermingling with our species. They say the illuminati maintain bloodlines with them. Are they extra terrestrial or extra dimensional? I think they are foul either way. And if you look into the areas of high finance and banking and investment, certain individuals all share common physical characteristics. Bald heads. Sharp features. Deep, piercing eyes. I'm thinking of no less than seven right now, one is poised to run for the Presidency next time around. Maybe two of them are. A third ran for Governor but failed. And take a look at some of the Secret Service. Bald heads seems to be popular the last several years. Are these guys human alien demon hybrids or are they using some kind of technology or "spell" to appear human?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I think that if Bigfoot exists, he's most likely a nephilim , not some lost ape species.

Ever heard of a gigantopithecus

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I hear where you are coming from but you must be pretty sure of your translations to label me a liar.

We can argue semantics all day long but the premises of my post are as follows:

1) Many cultures across many continents tell a similar story of humanity being saved from a cataclysmic event by heavenly visitors.

2) There is no satisfactory definition of Nephilim but several interpretations lead us to the stars.

3) If we take the legends literally then there are plenty of stories of people coming from/going to the stars and of people who were part fish or reptile advising ancient kings.

4) The royal ancient kings of the past lived lives exponentially longer than those we live today (with all our knowledge and technology).

5) Many religions, despite their modern differences, share these stories in their history.

6) There is some evidence that the modern church attempted to suppress teachings relating to these stories.

7) Several cultures on different continents told stories of people who were half human, half God. Often born to human females.

8) These gods, where worshipped were often worshipped in similar ways despite their being 1000 of miles and years between civilisations.

I completely get that ancient kings saw themselves as gods, but the question that you are failing to ask is why was that the case?

The divine right of kings was derived from the ancients who saw or understood themselves to be of the stars. These ancient kings identified something in their lineage.

I am not stupid enough to think that civilisation sprang out of nowhere, but if you look at the evolution of the human brain, the brain has evolved very quickly during times in our history when we have had to endure severe environmental extremes.

As a man of science that makes sense to me, that only those who could survive such turbulent events owing to superior brains, could pass on their genes. However, as a person completely disillusioned with life on our planet and detached from any sense of reality, I can't help but find ancient stories of visitors from the heavens assisting us in our hour of need both comforting and compelling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join