It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens, the Nephilim and our Common Ancestry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You're working off a translation of Gilgamesh. I am merely offering a view.

Utnapishtim does explain that we are here to serve the gods. It is explained that the gods were tired of toiling so created man to work in the fields for them. However, man increased in number and grew noisy and that noise frustrated and annoyed the gods.

The flood was a means to manage the human race, with God's agreeing that there was a better way to manage the population post flood.

I get that Gilgamesh and the Old Testament are different and not analogous but you would expect that given that they were written 1500 years apart. I am saying there are similarities, some so striking that it's reasonable to infer that one influenced the other.

There is a contradiction in your argument that these people were primitive and unable to articulate what they meant when they described "fallen angels who came from the stars" but at the same time they were able to formulate a social critique of the advent of agriculture.

We had 65 million years of history with civilisation springing up out of nothing 5000 years ago. I don't know why we are so quick to say that we monkeys worshipping our one God are more intelligent and civilised than a race of people who looked to the stars for their answers.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am almost done reading the Sumerian translations....something to remember is THEY REFER TO THEMSELVES AS GODS....they do not defer to any god.

The deluge the Sumerians speak of was unknown to the Niburians until they came here and experienced it firsthand.....this is a CYCLICAL Earth deluge......caused by the passage of the planet Nibiru close to our planet.

The bible is a bastardised version of parts of these histories.

Noahs flood was not a one off caused by gods...it was simply another Nibiru/Earth cycle.

The evil was to be wiped out by NOT TELLING THE Human/Niburian hybrids and those who supported them ABOUT THE COMING DELUGE....not by causing it....and today we are being decieved the same way....another deluge is near as Nibiru comes close.....and they are going to let us all die...plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If anybody needs a primer on The epic of Gilgamesh this video does a decent animated version.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If anybody needs a primer on The epic of Gilgamesh this video does a decent animated version.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see you felt an affinity with the connotation in my post...

I myself am not without sight nor do I believe without reason...

But to answer your question...
According to Jesus the answer is blessed...
"blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe"

There is scientific evidence for both sides of the argument... Sadly both sides amount to little more than conjecture...

You choose the argument that it is physically impossible for enough rain to fall in 40 days. Yet the bible also says that the water also came from underground....Suggesting a much more catastrophic event... Now you may asume there is not enough water underground to allow for this either... Yet your crutch of science says otherwise...
www.newscientist.com...
So while I was merely stating possibilities you claim that it is a scientific impossibility which is entirely non factual...
edit on 23-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Modern life all just feels a bit phoney and empty to me and I guess that’s why the thought that there is a deeper, more spiritual way of existing

Yes it's phony and empty. When you have to spend most of your money every month for 30 years just for a house, and more than the rest of your money on everything else to survive it is not spritual or natural.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Inc_9x

This is why I joined ATS six years ago!
I really miss this type of dialogue and postings from deep thinkers. We should be more about searching for truth rather than just spewing barf on people that disagree with our views.
I want to add my own comments to this post but I've read so much information that I need to do some research to refresh and clarify my mind on this subject

Thanks to all that are participating in a spirit of knowing the truth.

Maybe ATS isn't dead.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
On The Deluge

I think the posibility of a global deluge is easier to achieve then one would ordinarily think.

There are "Water Spirits" in this world, I use the term "Asura" which includes a lot of other "Spirits" and means:

Asura a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian mythology tend to be evil and in Zoroastrianism are benevolent.

There are also Devas in the Vedas and there is said to be a perennial war between the two. This war is the old good vs evil thing.

The Asuras one can come accross in the netherworlds, and Devas presiding over the landscape. My own view is that the Asuras are pinned down in the netherworlds and the Devas make sure they stay there. The little spirits are frightened of the Deva.

Whenever I come across an Asura, she is generally captive in a dungeon below the temple systems.

In another thread there is a description of such an encounter with what I thought to be a Kali god but turned out to be a Nagi.

Where are the real Rosicrucians?

Nagi are described as snake gods and confined to the netherworlds in Hindu literature. they are also described as presiding over wells, springs, etc., and can bring floods and drought.

Nagi - Wikipedia

That thread is dated February 3rd 2017 when encountering Nagi. A few days later my district was in flood.

Northam floods

That article is dated February 10th 2017 a few says after helping Nagi. That rain dumped 100mm (4 inches) of rain on my home. That came after 200mm three weeks before. I think our average rainfall is about 400mm annually.

The first rainfall came after interacting with a forming tropical cyclone spirit.

Both rains were preceded by very hot dry winds and days over 40 degrees celcius where I could not keep the water up to my citrus orchard and the trees were starting to collapse.

The coincidence of interacting with water Asuras and two floods within a month is not lost on me. If they picked up on my worries about drought, well, let's just say I am thankfull.

If two Asuras can do that, and there are thousands of Nagi below the Hindu temples, then it would not surprise me if a lot more turned a portion of the ocean's waters to cloud and poured rain globally in a 40 days and 40 nights deluge, especially if they were "at war".

edit on 23-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added Nagi link

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
There is scientific evidence for both sides of the argument... Sadly both sides amount to little more than conjecture...

No. There isn't.

You choose the argument that it is physically impossible for enough rain to fall in 40 days. Yet the bible also says that the water also came from underground....Suggesting a much more catastrophic event... Now you may asume there is not enough water underground to allow for this either... Yet your crutch of science says otherwise...
www.newscientist.com...
So while I was merely stating possibilities you claim that it is a scientific impossibility which is entirely non factual...

You know that isn't really liquid water right? Also, would you care to explain how this mineralized water became liquid, then went from underground to in the sky so it could rain on the earth, then remineralized underneath the ground after the flood receded? Plus this still doesn't account for the fact that the ark itself couldn't float according to the measurements in the Bible (it would fall apart). Or does it account for the fact that if enough water covered ALL the land on earth, then there would be no mountains or hills, because the water pressure would have crushed them all down. Not to mention, all the plants that date to older than the flood disprove its existence as well.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Or does it account for the fact that if enough water covered ALL the land on earth, then there would be no mountains or hills, because the water pressure would have crushed them all down. Not to mention, all the plants that date to older than the flood disprove its existence as well.

There are deep hills and mountain ranges all over the globe that says otherwise.

Undersea mountain ranges are mountain ranges that are mostly or entirely underwater, and specifically under the surface of an ocean. If originated from current tectonic forces, they are often referred to as a mid-ocean ridge. In contrast, if formed by past above-water volcanism, they are known as a seamount chain. The largest and best known undersea mountain range is a mid-ocean ridge, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.[1] It has been observed that, "similar to those on land, the undersea mountain ranges are the loci of frequent volcanic and earthquake activity".[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

As far a Noahs Ark is concerned I`m not sure what seeds and plant life was taken, or that seeds couldn`t survive a great flood regardless. Many seeds do float around the globe as it is.

As per..
Drift Seeds And Drift Fruits

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Do you know how much pressure would be generated from all the water covering the earth? Have you done that calculation? Have you also considered that this new pressure would be added to existing water pressures in the oceans too?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Less than the same pressure that already exists on the deep undersea mountains that already exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

No... There would be more pressure. When you add more water to the oceans, the pressure increases.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Very interesting read. I've been studying this for years and still managed to learn a lot of things I didn't know. I actually joined ATS because of how informative your OP was.

I have often wondered why angels are seen as stars. We have Bible verses like Psalm 104:5 where an angel can have both a human like appearance or an appearance like a flaming fire. In Enoch they are related as the burning mountains of the Pleiades. Enoch Chapter 18. (intersting note that parallels with that chapter of enoch, the pentemychos of Pherecydes is also known as a heptamychos, 7 sided angelic prison) Perhaps when these apkallu were asked where they came from they pointed, and so were identified with the stars.

I have been toying around with this but haven't gotten anywhere yet, but it may add to what you have written here in regards to the plant and the constellation Orion. The plant you mention is depicted in Assyrian Art with the apkallu tending to it with what is known as the Mullilu cone. It is historically translated as "purifier" which makes some pictorial sense in the art work and is a semi valid translation (which is a matter of doing the best you can). I had often wondered if the Mullilu cone and banddudu had a more world wide role though in the archetypes of the bread and water of life. This was something that was offered to Adapa when he entered heaven (which he refused). It is also mentioned in Christianity. Interestingly the Mullilu cone is missing from some art work while still containing the gesture. I think that says more than just it being a purifier. It seems to suggest, to me at least, that the status of these divine creatures was reduced or fallen.

Now to the interesting part. There is no clear clear conjunction of the compound word Mullilu to form Purifier. It's a best guess from the word elelu. However the root Mul, means star, constellation, planet, sparkle, shine or glow. Unfortunately there is no Lilu to form the conjunction and complete the understanding. The closest I have found is ullu - leash, reigns and illu - High water, resin, seminal fluid. Seminal fluid may give us a compound meaning of life essence from the a constellation, but you know it's very abstract and forceful on illu. But at least the beginning Mul is literal to the heavens.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Sansanoy because: Clarity on side note.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Utnapishtim does explain that we are here to serve the gods. It is explained that the gods were tired of toiling so created man to work in the fields for them.

You are lying. He does not say this. See for yourself in the direct poem translation.

There is a contradiction in your argument that these people were primitive and unable to articulate what they meant when they described "fallen angels who came from the stars" but at the same time they were able to formulate a social critique of the advent of agriculture.

You're lying again, I have never once in my life called ancient peoples primitive. They had equal intelligence to our own. And likewise, equal artistry, mythology, psychology. They wrote moral stories, parables, wisdoms, musings just as we do. For the record, they did not describe "fallen angels who came from the stars". They believed the stars WERE gods, and were only a few miles away from earth.

We had 65 million years of history with civilisation springing up out of nothing 5000 years ago.

You should try reading history then. Both Jericho and Catal Huyuk are around 9000 years old. They didnt spring up "out of nothing" either, but there is a long transition from hunting and returning to pastures to learning that grain grew where they discarded seeds, etc.

It's ATS. Deny ignorance, man... and dont put words in my mouth I didnt say.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I'm pretty sure about 12,000 years ago earth was struck by something big,displacing the sea,and with such force water rose up from the ground,thus destroying earth,who was then inhabited by giants,only makes sense old giant statues etc, the people then were giants,some with cone heads,but whomever they were ,from what they left behind,we haven't evolvded,quite the opposite,the creation of this current habitation,so much has been done to skew the truth,not sure what to believe,several theory's but nothing in stone

I think there was much more than flooding as well. If we combine the flood myths we find there was fire , wind and earthquakes, and a shifting of the constellations as well. In the erra epic we also find the following.

"Once, long ago indeed I grew angry, indeed I left my dwelling and caused the deluge! "When I left my dwelling, the regulation of heaven and earth disintegrated:

"The shaking of heaven meant: the positions of the heavenly bodies changed, nor did I restore them,"

And further example, anticipating what will happen again when "marduk" rises again.
""(When) I rise from my dwelling, the regulation of heaven and earth will disintegrate, "The waters will rise and sweep over the land, "Bright day will turn to darkness, whirlwind will rise and the stars of heaven will be... "Ill winds will blow and the eyesight of living creatures will be darkened..."
edit on 24-2-2017 by Sansanoy because: Trimmed unnecessary portions of quoted text. + clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For OP. Several instances of cataclysmic events enough to cover the world with water.

The last one is of particular instance as that event would have ripped continents apart if it did happen swiftly.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

No... There would be more pressure. When you add more water to the oceans, the pressure increases.

Try again, there would be more pressure over the sea and the deep mountains, that you think is impossible to exist, you believe that due to the pressure it would crush them down, which is obviously false.

There would be less pressure over the hills and mountains above sea level to cover them.

If your also trying to spin it, that a glass of water weighs more at the top of a land based mountain compared to a glass of water at sea level, you have that backwards as well.

By the way the deepest part of the ocean is near 11 Kilometres with a pressure of 8 tons per square inch, still hills and mountains exist undersea.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Your giants, here is a story for you.

When my family and I bought our first home in a small West Australian country town, I explored the place looking for aboriginal burrial grounds and sacred places. This was because our children were at the age where they would go exploring and playing in the bush and I didn't want them trespassing and getting into trouble (on a psychic level).

While I didn't find sacred places, I did find a "burial ground" that was not of human origin.

This burial ground was up in the air, about 100/200 meters (1meter = about a yard). Now Australia sits in the middle of a tectonic plate and is very old and stable, it is very flat away from the coast.

In the "burial ground" were beings. Lots of beings. Big beings. One eyed giants.

A seer friend from the EU had a look and she did a lot of work over a year or so freeing these "souls" wherever we found them.

What we discovered is there was an ancient temple system where the astral(?) power grid linking the temples was built over and thus trapping the giants.

My seer friend nicknamed the one eyed giants "Titans".

The astral(?) temple system has very, very big African lions guarding the astral(?) temples still to this day, and they do bite. Within the Temples are two sacred flames. Quite an extensive system.

Footnote. I don't know why the burial ground was up in the air, maybe erosions of the physical land over time could account for this or maybe the earth has shrunk by a hundred meters or so. I am not exactly a scientifically minded fellow but someone else might know the geology of Australia to give a date.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

While I didn't find sacred places, I did find a "burial ground" that was not of human origin.

In the "burial ground" were beings. Lots of beings. Big beings. One eyed giants.

A seer friend from the EU had a look and she did a lot of work over a year or so freeing these "souls" wherever we found them.

Good grief that's unbelieveababel, literally.

Pic`s or some type of solid evidence of such a wild claim or it didn`t happen. Heck you had a year finding these things and it didn`t occur to you to contact the Authorities or Media or get yourself evidence? other than contact a seer in the EU to free their souls? WT! , sorry fellow Aussie dude/Dudess but lol wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join