It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music boxes move unexplainably

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Okay, that table looks like its in contact with that wall, try moving it away from the wall. Place a bowl of water on top so we can see if the surface is still or vibrating. Check it with a level, let us see inside, lift that hinged lid...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lol, I will do it, but it's sentimental and special stuff to me. Do I have to rifle around in it?
brb I'll do vid with water and a level but I won't have time to post it, I have to get to work.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Is that a sowing machine table? Whats the power cord connected to?

Thanks for the replies.

I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

How heavy are the music boxes? They look like they're just barreling down the desk due to the frictionless surfaces and their own weight. Put a marble or something on that desk. Does it roll down?

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a certain time or hour that these things move? Is it random or predictable?

Is there anything that could be causing a vibration like a washer/dryer? Those can be felt throughout the premises sometimes, even if very subtly.

I'd like to see an answer to this, whether rational or paranormal. It's a very interesting mystery you brought to us.

edit on 23-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: dreamingawake

They both came from auctions in box lots, but separately at different times. No idea about the history, they are made in Japan. The lapdesk a gift many years ago, bought new. The shelf under it used to be my sister's. We have experienced other paranormal things in this house, as well as all our lives in other houses also.

Sounds like they(paranormal, spirits or other) may prefer the boxes. What for? Maybe communication as they are attempting to just even liking them(such as a child spirit?). IMO would try an EVP session while recording the boxes.

Also, how much of an angle is the desk at? It's hard to tell from the video view.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Don't you hate that when that happens

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thanks for that Ellie.
Can we see a spirit level on the table? That would put the "is the table level" question to bed.

THEN we might well have a paranormal situation here.

Good stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The more recently acquired one (flat top) weighs 9.55 oz and the other one weighs 10 oz. Round stuff rolls. Washer and dryer on literally on the other side of the house in the concrete floored basement, and they aren't always on. It happens at all hours, well I've seen it at night and midday and morning.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Interesting that you mentioned the maybe them wanting me to like them. The night before last, I set them on the desk and laid down. I was so beat, I fell asleep immediately. I woke up because one dropped, I was a bit annoyed, so I jumped up, grumbling about being woke up, and picked it up and (don't know why) set it back on the desk. The two of them were in the same spot when I woke up 5 hours later. I went to the bathroom and moved them to the book case just to make sure they didn't wake me again.

It is about 10 degrees slope, I think.

I am not sure I want to try to communicate on that level with a possible entity. I have thought about just setting my recording device near them though without saying anything.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's not level. It is a lap desk that has a slight slope, maybe about 10 degrees? I have a video that shows a level. Intrptr asked a few things to see, so I have 2 more vids but they are sloowwwwwwly uploading to yt right now. Taking forever!

Your avatar really creeps me out btw! LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting. I think it's vibrations also. Someone asked to mover the table away from the wall. Have you tried moving the table to another location? Even to the middle of the room?

Looking forward to the coming download with water.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok here's video with the bowl of water and a level and also with the shelf and desk not touching the wall. I realized I sound awful in this. I am getting over a cold still.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I don't think the water is moving.

Hey Ellie! Remember that time when everybody on ATS had your avatar? That was SO funny..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Um, what? I don't get the joke.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Then it must not have been you. One morning when I logged on, everybody who had an avatar had the same one. I thought it was you. A woman. It was just a woman. Not the one you have now.

Of course somebody made a thread about it, and S.O or one of the Mods responded and said there had been a glitch and they were working on it. It lasted for several hours. It was years ago.

Sorry, I was thinking it was yours, but I guess not. I don't think you would have forgotten something like that!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see if we could harness
free energy from it to powera home to even a city?

Capitalize on this power source!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Nice Catch. I am extremely impressed. But this is a perfect example of be careful what you buy when you dont know what kind of Spirits or Energy an Object has. Place a Voice Recorder next to the Object to see if you can get any EVPs.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I notice you have some cedar boxes below?

What's in them?

Also, I noticed your sweet kitty in one of the vids, what does he think about all this?
edit on 24-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Ok I see.. That seemed really out of place and a little scary when you said that!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I like to put my miscellaneous things in nice boxes, so there is a variety of things in them. Collector cards, game cards, jewelry, my rock collection, and special mementos.

Only one of my 3 cats has even noticed them. All he did when he noticed them moving was walk over, curious, watched them for a few seconds then walked away. On that note, people say cats are more connected with the spirit world, but mine haven't behaved any differently since this started occurring. The one you see in the video is kinda goofy and loves attention, so that's all he was doing was seeking my attention in the video. Or maybe he wanted to be an internet sensation and saw his possible chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join