It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
a reply to: Ridhya

Joe was the one who said twinks. But that is besides the point.

Like Corey, Milo also has a previous history of speaking out against pedophilia. It may not be as much as Corey. But Milo has spoken against pedophilia in the past. Both do not name names. Both can be said to be victims.

If he was taught by his abusers to think a certain way then he is a victim. A victim who has never anywhere said, he as an adult, is attracted to anyone underage. Or advocated for laws to be changed to allow such.

How does being a victim who does not think his abuse was a horrible experience. Make someone pro pedophile. George Takai has said similar stuff. Is he pro pedophile.

I think pedophilia is disgusting. But I also don't think Milo said anything that makes me think he is pro pedophilia. I think peoples opinion of Milo in general, allows them to jump to conclusions they would not jump to for someone they "liked" better.

But he has spoken out for hebophilia , whoch your average layman wraps up right inside the pedophile bow..

He is done..

Hebephilia is an age scale related sexual response, there's not a heap of difference between just considered as recognisable preference in young people given as 11 to 13 year olds, and children just a few years younger. Milo admits to being a predator in the later stage of 13 to 14. Adult/predator Paedophiles appear to overlap through the younger children through to the Hebephilia age, while Hebephilia is a given mostly for those children for children of the same age. That's the caveat, however they are all still children in most peoples eyes, while puberty is more random in age. That is the problem.

(post by Abysha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
a reply to: Ridhya

Joe was the one who said twinks. But that is besides the point.

Like Corey, Milo also has a previous history of speaking out against pedophilia. It may not be as much as Corey. But Milo has spoken against pedophilia in the past. Both do not name names. Both can be said to be victims.

If he was taught by his abusers to think a certain way then he is a victim. A victim who has never anywhere said, he as an adult, is attracted to anyone underage. Or advocated for laws to be changed to allow such.

How does being a victim who does not think his abuse was a horrible experience. Make someone pro pedophile. George Takai has said similar stuff. Is he pro pedophile.

I think pedophilia is disgusting. But I also don't think Milo said anything that makes me think he is pro pedophilia. I think peoples opinion of Milo in general, allows them to jump to conclusions they would not jump to for someone they "liked" better.

But he has spoken out for hebophilia , whoch your average layman wraps up right inside the pedophile bow..

He is done..

Hebephilia is an age scale related sexual response, there's not a heap of difference between just considered as recognisable preference in young people given as 11 to 13 year olds, and children just a few years younger. Milo admits to being a predator in the later stage of 13 to 14. Adult/predator Paedophiles appear to overlap through the younger children through to the Hebephilia age, while Hebephilia is a given mostly for those children for children of the same age. That's the caveat, however they are all still children in most peoples eyes, while puberty is more random in age. That is the problem.

That's my point.. people bringing up the dictionary definition of pedophile like that changes or fixes the issue. When in reality we ALl (for the most part) agree that sex with an adult say above 20) and a kid under 14 is patently disgusting. Screw other cultures or humanities history of marrying 12 year olds. It is sick now and was sick then. We have just improved.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Thats what happens you talk too much, your flaws are revealed little by little. All crash and burn for Milo from now on.

Milo was hilarious to watch. The man was a self-admitted troll and people still took him seriously. He thought he could keep trollin and rollin forever.

Too bad it had to come to an end.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Mishmashum because: found one!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

It is NOT a drastic difference. Children. Thats what that age range are. Children. Not adults.

Lets simplify this shall we? Kiddy Fiddling. There. Much more accurate, no grey area, since that covers everything from day one to the age of sixteen or so.

Nomenclature is important most of the time, but in this case, getting bogged down in the terminology we use is not helpful. Its illegal, amoral, and wrong for anyone would could be considered a child, to be engaging in sexual exploits with anyone, leave alone older persons. Shall we leave it at that?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
While the idea is still repulsive, 13 would not be pedophilia.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join