It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mikehawk

At the end of a panel discussion on this topic last night..CNN (DON LEMON) closed it by saying,

"It's a shame that the Conservative movement has gone from REAGAN....to MILO".

Does Milo represent Conservatives? Until last night, I had never heard of him.

No need to lie, dude. You've commented in at least 2 Milo related threads just this month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to think I was taking him seriously and took time to reply...

Good catch!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
People actually believe this fake news? The comments he made that supposedly endorse pedophilia (they don't) are almost 2 years old... but now it's a problem? I wonder why.

4chan leak 2/19/17: Operation Destroy Milo Begins Monday.

Evan McMullin confirms: 250k spent on opposition research on Milo.

This # is really starting to get Orwellian. Can't wait for the media to tell me what to be outraged about next week!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Salon and WSJ are also the same outlets that labeled YouTuber Pewdiepie as a Fascist by taking out of context and selectively editing his videos so they can cry wolf and get him dropped by Disney, which is the same thing they are doing to Milo and CPAC.

All they are doing by spreading this BS is red-pilling the younger generation who are actually paying attention to these things.

Salon deletes its pro Pedophile articles so they can attack Milo.

The funny part is that people actually think this is going to hurt Milo, while the only thing that this faux outrage and censorship accomplishes is make people like him more popular. He's becoming the counter-culture.

(post by CrapAsUsual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

so why can't annoymouse fight back ?
expose the real pedo's ?

I really don't understand this world anymore
don't all those bright hackers have power ?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He's becoming the counter-culture.

Not to be to inquisitive, but could you please elaborate?

Although I agree with your observation that this is politicized I cannot standby and watch people defend people due to partisan affiliations. I liked your posts in the trump threads even though I had no dog in the fight but to see you defend Milo after seeing this leaves me to believe you are doing the same thing the hillbots did when PG and all the other scandals came out. Burying head in sand like ostrich.

Stay sharp my friend.

If by the off chance I completely misunderstood your post, I sincerely apologize.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: odzeandennz
analize

Freudian slip?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am not the biggest Milo fan. He is a button pusher. That is basically all he does.

But when watching everything in context. I don't think he was advocating pedophilia. All he really said was, that as a young teen he had sex with older men and he liked it. He never said that now in his thirties that he likes young teens. All he is guilty of saying is that as a teen he had sex with adults and does not personally think it was a horrible experience.

So how is he pro pedophilia? What happened to him happened to him. Is he not allowed to have an opinion on something that happened to him personally? Is he not allowed to talk about it how he wants?

What if joking about it is his coping mechanism. As long as he is not saying he wants to do the same thing to someone else. What is the problem. He even said he does not think any of the age of consent laws on the books should be changed. He never said what was done to him was right. He just said that the experience was not a horror show for him. He was talking about himself and only himself, as a teen. He was not speaking universally.

edit on 21-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
Oh thank god he only supports molesting 12 yr olds! For a second there I thought he meant 11 yr olds, phew.

You're technically right, but it's a meaningless distinction:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That guy better never go to prison

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

He talked about his personal experiences as a teenager actively seeking the attention of older men, and they spin it as him being a pedophile. Here's what he really thinks, rather than just a biased Salon editor's political hit job.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: rickymouse
A wise man does not talk much. What does that say about Trump?

They reference the wise man not talking much over two thousand years ago, that is in the bible.
Not necessarily true, its more about what is spoken, when and in which context. Many speakers talk a lot and some very wisely. A wise man is not judged by the volume of his words but by the actions and outcomes that arise from them! Wisdom can come in many forms and delivered in many ways! TRUMPY is is no NUMPTY!

e.g.what does RP represent in my ATS ID?

Rightly placed? Rarely perfect? Real Prick? I don't have a clue.
That's right you don't!!
edit on 21-2-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

So how is he pro pedophilia?

Because he admits on Joe Rogan's show to having "partied" with people on yachts that were engaging in sex with minors to a point that even made him visibly shudder. Joe presses for names which he refuses to give thus granting protection through omission to perverse criminals. I believe if formally charged that would be considered obstruction of justice.
edit on 21-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There is already an ongoing thread about this.

I guess that attack thread backfired and made the regressive left look bad so now you want a clean slate to try again?

edit on 21-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
There is already an ongoing thread about this.

I guess that attack thread backfired and made the regressive left look bad so now you want a clean slate to Ryan again?

You talking to me?

I did thread search and found nothing.

Read thread, I take no sides

This is a non partisan post, I don't acknowledge that make believe charade.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For those taken aback by this, or saying he didn't directly advocate pedophilia, you have to understand that many people feel making light of an abusive crime like he describes is a reprehensible and irresponsible act that may encourage others.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Milo has resigned as editor of Breitbart now, according to CNN

money.cnn.com...
edit on 21-2-2017 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I watched the whole Joe Rogan episode. Milo never said that. He said he was at a Hollywood party and some of the people there looked really young. But lets say that there was minors there. You even said he visibly shuddered. Which you can infer to mean it disgusted him.

Corey Feldman says he knows who the pedophiles in Hollywood are. But can not release names for legal reasons. Is Corey Feldman pro pedophilia? Joe Rogan was also laughing and joking when asking these things of Milo. Does that make Joe pro pedophilia?
edit on 21-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join