It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They got him at last
People will be pleased
And relieved
Next please.....?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
"They were very young... very young." He mentions them separately from "twinks", ~17ish, so yeah, minors.

Corey Feldman has been alerting everyone to the danger of pedophilia in Hollywood forever now. Milo's brushing it off and saying he was the predator, because he's been taught by his abusers to think that way.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Because he admits on Joe Rogan's show to having "partied" with people on yachts that were engaging in sex with minors to a point that even made him visibly shudder. Joe presses for names which he refuses to give thus granting protection through omission to perverse criminals. I believe if formally charged that would be considered obstruction of justice.

Given the dates and times described by Milo I would assume that the Statute of Limitations have expired.

But that doesn't mean he has to give up these people's names? If he doesn't feel like a victim, then why would he?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ok I just re-watched the 6 minute segment that I saw and he quite clearly says that "he went to their house, boat parties etc" . So my previous post may not have been verbatim but he certainly admits to partying with people engaging in paedophillia. He then refuses to give names...Link to video

@ about 5:10 minutes into it and Joe does not expressly ask him to give names but he mutters "statute of limitations" most likely as an attempt to goad Milo into name dropping because it wouldn't legally hurt anyone.
edit on 21-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where was the outrage from the regressive left and neocons for the Vagina Monologues that glamorized the rape of a thirteen year old girl by an older woman and even called it a "good rape"?

In 2000, Robert Swope, a conservative contributor to a Georgetown University newspaper, The Hoya, wrote an article critical of the play.[21] He suggested there was a contradiction between the promotion of rape awareness on V-Day and the monologue "The Little Coochie Snorcher That Could", in which an adult woman recalls being given alcohol and statutorily raped at 13 by a 24-year-old woman[22] as a positive, healing experience, ending the segment with the proclamation "It was a good rape." Swope also noted the double standards involved, asking "why is rape only wrong when a man commits it, but when it's by a woman committed against another woman, who just happens to be 13-years-old, it is celebrated and a university club sponsors it?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Where is the outrage from the regressive left over Muhammed marrying a six year old and raping her when she was nine? Where is the condemnation of Islam that justifies forced marriage and raping of lirttlemgirls to this day?

Where is the outrage for leftist Trump-hater and Taco Bell spokesman, George Takei, who described his first gay sexual experience as a 13 year old with an adult male. He said it was not rape because he was attracted to the adult.

When Dems make tasteless jokes about pedophilia they are not attacked and demonized.

They are invited to appear on stage at the DNC National Convention.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Sure, two wrongs make a right.

Anyway, I don't see everything from a left/right perspective

I see things from a right/wrong perspective

link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Joe was the one who said twinks. But that is besides the point.

Like Corey, Milo also has a previous history of speaking out against pedophilia. It may not be as much as Corey. But Milo has spoken against pedophilia in the past. Both do not name names. Both can be said to be victims.

If he was taught by his abusers to think a certain way then he is a victim. A victim who has never anywhere said, he as an adult, is attracted to anyone underage. Or advocated for laws to be changed to allow such.

How does being a victim who does not think his abuse was a horrible experience. Make someone pro pedophile. George Takai has said similar stuff. Is he pro pedophile.

I think pedophilia is disgusting. But I also don't think Milo said anything that makes me think he is pro pedophilia. I think peoples opinion of Milo in general, allows them to jump to conclusions they would not jump to for someone they "liked" better.
edit on 21-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

link   

Age of consent in UK where Milo grew up is 16 years old.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It could still cause alsorts of problems if he had have given names, such as libel, slander etc

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
He said he was 14 at the time, so your point is completely moot.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Fear of slander (libel is written) as an excuse to withhold identities of child molesters is in my humble opinion cowardice. In order for it to be proven slanderous then it would have to be proven that his witness testimony was indeed false. Kind of hard to do if a person actually saw what they saw.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: FamCore

I was pretty disgusted too, I wanted to be less objective in my OP but I knew fellow members would state how I really feel. I can't speak for him, but he definitely appears to be a victim turned predator. I cannot prove this, just a theory of mine due to things he has said.

Milo says pretty clearly in that video, that he was the predator from age 13-14. He doesn't enlarge to much on that, however he has stated elsewhere that his relationship with the priest was when he was around 17. That muddies the waters a bit, although the interviewer pushes him for an actual age in the relationship with the priest, and then Milo starts talking about a younger/older relationship as being a good thing for some. That's what he does, messes around to the extent you think is any of this true at all. The only consistency has been that he says he is a self-hating gay, but then, can you believe that too? just because it may sound plausible to some.
Anyway, WTF is he doing in Washington....couldn't just be big money could it?
edit on 21-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well, that made me sick, I can't believe they talk and laugh about such things.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

From a purely legal standpoint. It would be fairly easy to win a slander case in such a situation. Because all you have is eye witness testimony from someone with a gut feeling that people looked young. Without getting a legal document to verify age. How young you think someone looks is just an opinion.

But I do agree it is cowardice to not name names. Milo should say the names of the Hollywood people at that party.
edit on 21-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Without getting a legal document to verify age. How young you think someone looks is just an opinion.

This here presents a challenge for the plaintiff as well because if what he says is true then it would not be in their best interest to admit said documents into evidence. They could bring different people that would have been of age to court but then he can say "those aren't the same people I saw at the party." He has enough money and access to quality legal counsel I'm sure he could put up a fight.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
He just resigned from Breitbart!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Only Youtube video that works for me at the moment and presumably not HTML5.

Did I hear him ask people to be respectful at one stage, what happened to the usual 'snowflake' response of # your feelings, being respectful not afforded to perceived said snowflakes in his audience be they snowflakes real or imagined, I have to also say there snowflake one of Bannons favourite throw out generalisations...just because.
Anyway he will continue to be funny so he says for his, milllllioooonnnns of fannnns for thirty years. Now is it just me, or are there so many correlations in the way he and Trump use the hyperbole, except with different accents? That includes the, childlike 'poor me' meme much of the time.
Make your own mind up. In my opinion he's still a schoolboy throwing the American idea of freedom of speech back in peoples faces in his apology...which will be the only one he will ever make.
edit on 21-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Joe was the one who said twinks. But that is besides the point.

Like Corey, Milo also has a previous history of speaking out against pedophilia. It may not be as much as Corey. But Milo has spoken against pedophilia in the past. Both do not name names. Both can be said to be victims.

If he was taught by his abusers to think a certain way then he is a victim. A victim who has never anywhere said, he as an adult, is attracted to anyone underage. Or advocated for laws to be changed to allow such.

How does being a victim who does not think his abuse was a horrible experience. Make someone pro pedophile. George Takai has said similar stuff. Is he pro pedophile.

I think pedophilia is disgusting. But I also don't think Milo said anything that makes me think he is pro pedophilia. I think peoples opinion of Milo in general, allows them to jump to conclusions they would not jump to for someone they "liked" better.

But he has spoken out for hebophilia , whoch your average layman wraps up right inside the pedophile bow..

He is done..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He got rekt by his own doings, now his feelings matter, oh the irony!!!

I hope he learns a thing or two.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join