It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

The link shows for me, but is that because I have RATS access, or are people just getting a little hasty in reading your thread, I don't know.

With that being said......

I don't like this Milo guy. Not the first or last time I'll say it. Something strikes me as scary about him. And now, with these videos. I mean there is no way in my mind, to defend pedophilia. There is no way in my mind that one could even be confused for supporting it. I'll get rung for this, either way I think, but even if it's a mental illness.... You know, dogs that have mental illnesses that harm others are put down for a reason, so they can't do it again.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'd agree it's probably more about the negative controversy he's created for himself that would reflect badly on Right politics and this provided a convenient out.

He's a very smart "dumb" guy.

He may re-invent and resurface in time.

You're all wrong. He's continue doing what he's doing and the left's media will continue trying in vein to destroy him. You guys just never learn.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does Milo represent Conservatives? Until last night, I had never heard of him.

The mentalists on the 'right' never represent the majority, but the left wing mongs and nutcases are a representation of all lib[tard]s...

Who are the real hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'd agree it's probably more about the negative controversy he's created for himself that would reflect badly on Right politics and this provided a convenient out.

You're all wrong. He's continue doing what he's doing and the left's media will continue trying in vein to destroy him. You guys just never learn.

Hes doing a good job destroying himself, by himself.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

If anyone destroys Milo.

It's going to be Milo.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Thank you for the clarification. I have gone ahead and added the video below the link in the OP so people who are new to this story will find the needed information more easily.

That video gave me the creeps.

Even as much as I despise the guy, I feel bad for what he was put through. The priests have him convinced this is normal and he is proud of it.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well, i would consider it a boy who was raised in an environment that was not favourable, the priest used it and he convinced himself it was ok for some love and protection..
I agree wholeheartedly. I think Milo justifies what adults did to him. He obviously said he had no problem then. That could lead to a bit of speculation that he would not mind himself being the adult next time it comes up.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Thats what happens you talk too much, your flaws are revealed little by little. All crash and burn for Milo from now on.

Yup and couldn't have happen to a nicer guy.....not lol

I really didn't expect the video to be as bad as it was!

I don't think the conservative extremes would tolerate a gay spokesman for long reguardless.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Substracto
Thats what happens you talk too much, your flaws are revealed little by little. All crash and burn for Milo from now on.

The 'right' have come up with more excuses for worse words. Im sure this will be flipped against the left and make it seem his words are taken out of context etc.

Nope he is gay they will burn him at the stake..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Ages 12-14 isn't paedophillia. It's hebephillia.
Although still a disgusting thing, it's a drastic difference. We need more education on this matter. Too many people incorrectly labeling things as paedophillia.
Education on the symanics of verbiage??

They both mean the same thing when referring to adult offenders and 14 year olds...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Even as much as I despise the guy, I feel bad for what he was put through. The priests have him convinced this is normal and he is proud of it.

But, there are many others who have gone through similar to Milo that do not behave as he does.

Milo's main "debates" are women's issues.

How do you equate what experiences he had to triggering women to react to issues sensitive to them?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't think anyone was in an uproar about him being gay. He is very cringey on Bill Maher but they barely even talk about it other than his tagline of being a gay jew who dates black guys. It's damn near a get out of jail free card. He can say anything and the opposing side can't use their taglines of "you're racist, you're a homophobe, you're an anti-semite,"

He said a lot of things that conservatives and liberals agree with and he was basically cryptonite to the left. He smashes people in interviews. Much like Russell Brand did. Both of which have sexual identity disorders. Oddly enough.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

But, there are many others who have gone through similar to Milo that do not behave as he does.

Milo's main "debates" are women's issues.

How do you equate what experiences he had to triggering women to react to issues sensitive to them?

I agree, and know quite a few who suffered and turned out fine.

I was in no way defending him, I just look back at when he was 14 years old and feel bad. No one that age should have a person in position of authority take advantage of them like that, no matter how well the predator deceives the prey into believing it is harmless.

He certainly does seem to have evolved from prey to predator. I say this as speculation just because how he acts and minimizes man on child relationships. This is not normal, he is sick.

As for his woman hater issues, that is a whole other thread. I love the women and treat men and women equally with respect unless given good reason.

I don't care about his woman hating, there's enough bigots, just add him to the list, I am more concerned with his normalization of the types of relationships he endured as a child.

That being said I respect your dislike of his woman hating tactics.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Hell I didn't even knew that word existed..but yeah he need to get gone, that's why I was against the students at Berkeley causing such a ruckus, as the African saying goes, the higher a monkey climbs the more he will be exposed and look how quickly he showed his ass following his break-out time on Bill Maher.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yet Roman Polanski gets a standing ovation.
I just don't understand how the world works anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
That's along he lines I was thinking.
He is afraid of the repercussions if he named anyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yea, but at least Roman Polanski makes great films.

I just wish Milo would dial back the trolling a bit and crank up the intellectualism. He's walking a very thin line right now.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At the end of a panel discussion on this topic last night..CNN (DON LEMON) closed it by saying,

"It's a shame that the Conservative movement has gone from REAGAN....to MILO".

Does Milo represent Conservatives? Until last night, I had never heard of him.

No need to lie, dude. You've commented in at least 2 Milo related threads just this month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There are also multitideswho have never been through or done what he has, who do behave similarly when it comes to 'women's' issues. Meaning no need for there to be a connection between the two.
edit on 21/2/2017 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I included a link to the original thread that discusses that video in the OP, is it not showing? I only ask because you're not the first person to refer to that video without realizing it is contained within the OP, that linked thread was moved to RATS and am wondering if RATS links don't show?

No, there was a more recent thread, (yesterday) that I placed the video in. I only saw links in the OP, and decided to place in here since it was handy for me to do so.

On the wider issue of Milo's political bent that some keep using trying to detract from the real issues in that video, which is the cronyism these people display by keeping their dirty little activities secret, and allways talk in the third party, and hence perpetuating the whole stinking business, on those political issues, I see no reason why it should not be inclusive to those politicians who run with the paedophiles, even if they are not paedophiles themselves, and especially being in this case, as in England, close to the heads of government, and that's a disgrace....nothing to do with the lefty/righty bullshiite.

Here's yesterdays thread, also in RATS,

As a footnote, some may be interested to know that Simon & Schuster have now cancelled Milo's book planned for June 2017, I dare say that Milo will get to keep the upfront $250,000, but the book is kaput, as is more speaking engagements other than CPAC.
edit on 21-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join