It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ultra-conservative writer Milo Yiannopoulos will no longer speak at a US conservative conference and his book deal has been cancelled after videos surfaced in which he appeared to condone paedophilia.

The footage showed him discussing the merits of gay relationships between adults and boys as young as 13.

On Facebook, Mr Yiannopoulos denied ever endorsing paedophilia.

He said one video had been edited to give a misleading impression.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

I never had an opinion about Milo until I saw: Watch Joe Rogan Expose a Dark Secret About Milo Yiannopoulos...

When I first saw that I saw a person who is damaged, maybe even dangerous. Now it appears that his views which he can't seem to stop talking about are getting him into some trouble. I know he is quite the hot topic around here at times so I thought I would share this interesting news.

In my opinion, I applaud those who gave him the boot. Sadly, it's most likely due to politics and not the actual perversions which he condones which should be the real reason.

A lot of the people at that conference are probably just as corrupted as him.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thats what happens you talk too much, your flaws are revealed little by little. All crash and burn for Milo from now on.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A wise man does not talk much. What does that say about Trump?

They reference the wise man not talking much over two thousand years ago, that is in the bible.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Thats what happens you talk too much, your flaws are revealed little by little. All crash and burn for Milo from now on.

The 'right' have come up with more excuses for worse words. Im sure this will be flipped against the left and make it seem his words are taken out of context etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

At the end of a panel discussion on this topic last night..CNN (DON LEMON) closed it by saying,

"It's a shame that the Conservative movement has gone from REAGAN....to MILO".

Does Milo represent Conservatives? Until last night, I had never heard of him.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Mmmmmm, we must analize what he said without ideology glasses or earpieces.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does Milo represent Conservatives? Until last night, I had never heard of him.

I never heard of him until the election cycle began.

I don't play the make believe Liberal versus Conservative game...

That's for those who don't see the bigger picture.

My reason for posting this was not a partisan agenda, I am here to help further expose this person for the monster he may be. It appears he condones some very bad things.

Both sides seem to be corrupted (hint they all play for the same team)

edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'd agree it's probably more about the negative controversy he's created for himself that would reflect badly on Right politics and this provided a convenient out.

He's a very smart "dumb" guy.

He may re-invent and resurface in time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
error
edit on 21-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Good, I can't stand this silver spoon fed idiot. He is nothing more than a token gay man used by the right to pander to a group they truly despise. Oh and it was satisfying to watch him sit there and squirm while laughing nervously under fire from Joe Rogan.
edit on 21-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Go watch him on YouTube.

He's a button pusher on sensitive women's issues.

That's basically what he does.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ages 12-14 isn't paedophillia. It's hebephillia.
Although still a disgusting thing, it's a drastic difference. We need more education on this matter. Too many people incorrectly labeling things as paedophillia.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A wise man does not talk much. What does that say about Trump?

They reference the wise man not talking much over two thousand years ago, that is in the bible.
Not necessarily true, its more about what is spoken, when and in which context. Many speakers talk a lot and some very wisely. A wise man is not judged by the volume of his words but by the actions and outcomes that arise from them! Wisdom can come in many forms and delivered in many ways! TRUMPY is is no NUMPTY!

e.g.what does RP represent in my ATS ID?
edit on 21-2-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I have a strong dislike for this man. The things he claims to have witnessed, without speaking against such acts tells me he thinks it is either okay, or he doesn't wish to disclose names because of repercussions he would face - maybe a little bit of both.. not to mention his own words about having relationships with older men when he was much younger, and his statements about age 13 being old enough to consent.

What a twisted person. I'm glad he's crashing and burnin

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Drastic difference?..give me an f'ing break.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Ages 12-14 isn't paedophillia. It's hebephillia.
Although still a disgusting thing, it's a drastic difference. We need more education on this matter. Too many people incorrectly labeling things as paedophillia.

Pedophilia is the blanket they're all under.

At least now. I think it's a modern usage thing.

But, yeah there's a bunch of sub-categories.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Watch the news from the hood you get a lot of 12 year old mothers and they do nothing to the fathers. I had a friend that worked at a clinic and a woman came in with a 12 and 13 year old both 7 months pregnant by the same 24 year old guy. Nothing happened but more welfare paid out.

It's normal.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was pretty disgusted too, I wanted to be less objective in my OP but I knew fellow members would state how I really feel. I can't speak for him, but he definitely appears to be a victim turned predator. I cannot prove this, just a theory of mine due to things he has said.

I have seen others on this board say it might be a defense mechanism to help cope but either way there is no justification holding back info on known perpetrators of said crimes. It is also very disgusting to normalize those relations of which he speaks of.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Someone photoshopped his words in real time

That's the latest excuse of alt right

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Kuroodo

Drastic difference?..give me an f'ing break.

One is a mental illness while the other is not. I'd say that is a drastic difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join