It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The government still hasn't released all the security camera footage the FBI went around and collected from businesses near the Pentagon. Plus the only footage they released from Pentagon security camera was edited. If a plane really did hit the Pentagon, how come we don't see holes where the engines hit the building.

Probably not what you were looking for but here's a photo tendered as evidence against Moussaoui of a plane part in the pentagon. Not even sure what that part is. If Zaphod or our enlightened Fly-Boys are lurking, let us know eh?

Link to plane part

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

As my favourite Sci-Fi writer once said " Nothing is impossible. Improbable perhaps"" or something similar to that vein.

I agree.

Humans are prone to doing the impossible sometimes, and people are shocked when such things are exposed.

In my life I have had the unpleasant of dealing with some very evil people, and one would be quit surprise what little money can make people do.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

A little item for you mull over

By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 | Editor's Picks, Essays, Science, US | 198 |

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

John D. Wyndham (PhD) studied under two Nobel Prize-winners in physics at the Cavendish Laboratory, Cambridge, U.K. and, in his early career, was a Research Fellow at the California Institute of Technology. He is currently Coordinator of Scientists for 9/11 Truth. His research papers on 9/11 can be found there and on the website Scientific Method 9/11 for which he acts as Moderator.

Conclusion
Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement. Public feedback shows that the false Pentagon hypotheses undermine public acceptance of other highly credible scientific findings, such as the demolitions of the Twin Towers and Building 7 (WTC7) in New York City.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's one of the turbines. Probably one of the low pressure turbines from inside the engine, although it's hard to tell if it's low or high from that picture.

There were no holes from the engines because they're actually quite small and extremely fragile. That fan is nothing but an intake. The actual core of the engine is less than half the size of the fan.
edit on 5/16/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Turbine from a 757 engine.
Nice find.

edit on 16-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I think that is probably the common thread that links most ATSers together, regardless of their ideology or where they sit on the political spectrum. At the end of the day, there's a bunch of stuff out there that are on the nose. There are people and organisations out there that are on the nose. We discuss and share evidence of whether claims are credible/accurate etc or not.

Nothing in this world is black and white. Never has been and never will be. Although I don't think our cavemen ancestors were capable of anything too nefarious to themselves apart from maybe a bit of random clobbering/mate stealing.

Personally, I am more inclined to believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon. If not, some sort of craft. Either way, mass murder was committed. I am however inclined to believe the whole story has never been given the light of day to the survivors, victims, families and friends nor to the millions who have watched around the world the events that day. And I do believe that people are capable of mass murder for their own gain, whether its because of religion, power, money, politics, global strategy or a noxious combination of all these.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Hey thanks for that. That's something I agree with. It's a tactic used many times in the past about events to sway opinion and beliefs. Smoke and mirrors and all that.

Currently seeing a form of this in the last couple of years in US politics IMHO

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Probably not what you were looking for but here's a photo tendered as evidence against Moussaoui of a plane part in the pentagon. Not even sure what that part is. If Zaphod or our enlightened Fly-Boys are lurking, let us know eh?

In my many years on ATS I remember members proven that was part of an engine, however it was not the correct part that belonged to said airplane. Many people suspected it was boneyard debris that was planted.

The photo could have been taken anywhere at any time, anywhere in the world. Remember the government had to prove that their new mastermind to 911 was the guy who overthrow the United States for a whole hour. since it was already proven that Bin Laden was working for our government up till the day of 911.

The most gagged woman in the Bush administration broke her gag orders during a different trail and came out publicly and told the Press that our government has records that can prove her allegation, and that our government was lying about Bin Laden being the Mastermind behind 911 and because of her whistle blowing, the Bush administration scrambled to find a new mastermind to 911, a man that was tortured and water boarded 180 times in one month.

He will confess to being superman if you ask him.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
and a reply to Zaphod

I can't believe Zaph happened to be lurking here xD

Thank you both! I'm not mechanically minded (Female equivalent of Mr Bean here) All I know it looked like some mechanical part that wasn't a computer or Water Cooler (there's a picture of a water cooler in those exhibits which I found morbidly fascinating!) and the label was headed plane part.

And I really don't feel that "They" had time to go and plant plane bits in the Pentagon given the nature of building damage and ensuing fires.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The photo could have been taken anywhere at any time, anywhere in the world.

The picture was released as an exhibit during the Zacarias Moussaoui terrorist trial in 2006.

Is nothing credible to you?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I usually keep an eye on these threads to see if anything new pops up.

They found part of the combustion chamber, turbine spools, and a couple other parts from the engines. Allowing for the missing blades, and other parts that would normally be there, they match the engines used on American 77.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Either way, mass murder was committed. I am however inclined to believe the whole story has never been given the light of day to the survivors, victims, families and friends nor to the millions who have watched around the world the events that day. And I do believe that people are capable of mass murder for their own gain, whether its because of religion, power, money, politics, global strategy or a noxious combination of all these.

I agree.

However, I am dealing with few people who do not support that idea, and have demonstrated it repeatedly.

The OS stands as the grail of holy truth for very few, I do not buy into it because it lacks the credibal evidence, and credibal science, to support it, in my "opinion".

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

they match the engines used on American 77.

I kindly have to disagree with you, that the part is a match. The fact is no serial numbers were ever recorded to ever support that fact. Also noted the head of the FBI made a public statement that there was no investigation into any of the alleged four plane crashes. I am assuming that was your opinion.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I usually keep an eye on these threads to see if anything new pops up.

They found part of the combustion chamber, turbine spools, and a couple other parts from the engines. Allowing for the missing blades, and other parts that would normally be there, they match the engines used on American 77.

Do you happen to have any images of those by chance? I like looking at things, even if I don't entirely know how they all fit together.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
aI kindly have to disagree with you, that the part is a match. The fact is no serial numbers were ever recorded to ever support that fact. Also noted the head of the FBI made a public statement that there was no investigation into any of the alleged four plane crashes. I am assuming that was your opinion.

There was. Or at least according to their site:

FBI 9/11 Investigation

link   

The OS stands as the grail of holy truth for very few, I do not buy into it because it lacks the credibal evidence, and credibal science, to support it,

You live in a delusional world.
Very few people believe in this conspiracy.
Take a walk down any major city downtown. Ask them what they believe.

link   

Link

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That part is a match for a turbine spool, and the size is about right for an RB211.

That's informed opinion after years of working on different aircraft and engines.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

. Also noted the head of the FBI made a public statement that there was no investigation into any of the alleged four plane crashes.
Source for this Informer? Or will you once again ignore a request for a source for your claims?
edit on 16-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Intact or from the Pentagon?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join