It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Never mind.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Quit derailing the thread, report it to the moderators, don't post it in the thread.

But back to the subject, what did Rumsfeld say the day before the attacks?

Do you believe this was motive for the attacks?
edit on 16-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I believe you are most probably right.

However, few people are also claiming these are passenger bodies from the crash. I haven't seen any photos of passengers, or luggage, food trays, seats, clothing scattered, nothing.

I haven't seen the kind of evidence, you would see in photos of real airplane crashes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I believe you are most probably right.

However, few people are also claiming these are passenger bodies from the crash. I haven't seen any photos of passengers, or luggage, food trays, seats, clothing scattered, nothing.

I haven't seen the kind of evidence, you do see in photos of real airplane crashes.

Not a few people! Issued death certificates. DNA verification. Remains released for burial. Family members that buried remains. Survivors at the pentagon. Local First Responders. People that recovered the bodies. Trial evidence and testimony. Just from the top of my head.

Another false narrative by you.
edit on 16-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

However, few people are also claiming these are passenger bodies from the crash.

Source please, so I can make sense of what your claim is.

ATS does require sources you know?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

SOMEONE ON ATS THINKS I AM (probably) RIGHT?! I'm gobsmacked!

Well, there are 7 exhibits in that trial that are currently still classified.

The photos referred to - the background stuff looks like burned swivel chairs, desks, CPU cases something impaled through a person's arm, bits of wall and ceiling, Given the nature of some of those bodies and the body part tendered, I would honestly not be surprised there wasn't much of the passengers/crew, given they would have sustained much more impact from the crash and subsequent explosion.

The bodies in the photos tendered as even look more to have sustained injuries causing death from the intense heat, fire, and debris. Furthermore - I am not precisely aware of how exactly the pentagon is constructed/materials used in construction prior and post renovations, and in my loony thoughts, assume that further inside the pentagon those parts may be more sensitive, even from a architectural point of view in which the Pentagon would be most anxious to make sure was never revealed, even if it shows passengers/damage/more corpses.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Not a few people! Issued death certificates. DNA verification. Remains released for burial. Family members that buried remains. Survivors at the pentagon. Local First Responders. People that recovered the bodies. Trial evidence and testimony. Just from the top of my head.

Another false narrative by you.

I do not like your tone when you address me. what you are doing is called "Internet bullying", I was not addressing you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The government still hasn't released all the security camera footage the FBI went around and collected from businesses near the Pentagon. Plus the only footage they released from Pentagon security camera was edited. If a plane really did hit the Pentagon, how come we don't see holes where the engines hit the building.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It's an open form? And I am commenting on items that have been debunked over and over again for 15 years.

Can you specifically list who is lying with evidence in regards ot the flight 77 remains. To say the DNA results are a lie, the coroner is lying, individual accounts of remains are a lie without any fact or structured arguments is slanderous.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The government still hasn't released all the security camera footage the FBI went around and collected from businesses near the Pentagon. Plus the only footage they released from Pentagon security camera was edited. If a plane really did hit the Pentagon, how come we don't see holes where the engines hit the building.

This has been discussed at length. The remaining flight 77 footage was released through freedom of information request that strated a court battle. The court forced the release of flight 77 specific footage.

The entrance hole into the pentagon was 70 to 90 feet long and one story tall. Expect where the tail of the jet made a hole into the second story.

One wing dipped low, and the engine hit a ground level concrete lip before hitting the outer wall of the pentagon.

Can you post or link to the picture you think is flight 77's entrance hole?
edit on 16-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke generator!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If things couldnt be more suspicious, read the above link, coincidence dently the Boston Bombing was doing a bombing exercise on the morning of the bombing, coincidence?

How can it be possible, that on two separate incidents that the events come true?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

However, few people are also claiming these are passenger bodies from the crash.
Who?

Source please.

ATS TOS require sources, not unsubstantiated claims.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 |

Wyndham is part of Scientists for 9/11 Truth

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

This has been discussed at length. The remaining flight 77 footage was released through freedom of information request that strated a court battle. The court forced the release of flight 77 specific footage.

Let's tell the truth here.

Fact that you left out is, the footage in question was proven to have been tampered with, and proven missing frames were missing, are you going to deny this?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke generator!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If things couldnt be more suspicious, read the above link, coincidence dently the Boston Bombing was doing a bombing exercise on the morning of the bombing, coincidence?

How can it be possible, that on two separate incidents that the events come true?

As my favourite Sci-Fi writer once said " Nothing is impossible. Improbable perhaps"" or something similar to that vein.

However, something in my brain just twigged at the idea of a drill on the same day as something similar happening. I don't think it was 9/11 or Boston that I was thinking of, I'll probably remember what it was when I go to sleep tonight.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's an open form? And I am commenting on items that have been debunked over and over again for 15 years.

Yes it is, however I am not the topic, furthermore, you do not get to control the content of old debunked, or what was not debunked here.

That being said, where is your evidence that EVERYTHING has been debunked?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ok, cite the source the footage was tampered with?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO SITE SOURCES.

IT'S AGAINST ATS TOS TO NOT CITE SOURCES.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join