It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You are so intellectually dishonest, you should be glad anybody acknowledges you. But its fun and sad to see how people like you killed the truth movement.

I do not need to respond to such drivel to your pointless rants and false accusation.

The causal ATS readers can come to their own conclusion to who is "intellectually dishonest" in this thread. The fact is I "forgot" I had made a claim over a month ago about the orange jump suits and even made the comment that they looked like a prison jumpsuit.

However, dealing with juveniles whose only goal on this thread is to wait for someone they disagree with, make a mistake and hammer, screaming and crying for me to admit I made an assertion.

I will have to admit I did make that claim.

However it has never been disproven they were not wearing jump suits.

neutronflux, D8Tee, I have never seen either of you two ever admit your wrong doings and yes you are both wrong most of the time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You claim you want to debate about the topic, but will not put forth...

One) if a large jet didn't hit the pentagon, then what caused the damage.

Two) you make claims of lies? But you will not list what individual accounts are lies? Nor list the evidence of lies!

Three) you and your accusations of false science. Then why has no truth organization waged any legal battles to have those "white washed" reports retracted? Or engage in any legal battles over freedom of information releases? Name how conspiracists actually fight the good fight in a productive and meaningful way?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I tire of seeing it misspelled. Just trying to help you deny your own ignorance bud.

Why can't you admit you made a spelling mistake, while attacking my spelling errors?

I tire

Bad grammar.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

neutronflux, D8Tee, I have never seen either of you two ever admit your wrong doings and yes you are both wrong most of the time.
Proof or it's just more lies from you Informer, or should I say Cashlink?

Why the two accounts here? You've still not answered that...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I tire of seeing it misspelled. Just trying to help you deny your own ignorance bud.

Why can't you admit you made a spelling mistake, while attacking my spelling errors?

I tire

Bad grammar.

More nonsense from Informer/Cashlink.

It's why I asked what your education level is.

edit on 16-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And if you were so passionate about the orange jail suits, why would you lay claim in never posting about orange jail suits?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes I am Cashlink.

That is an old account that I closed because I lost my password and user ID, while changing to a new internet provider.

When logging on ATS did not recognize my old Ip address.

I have done this many times since 2006. So what?

Do you believe I was Banned? And snuck on ATS with a new identity? LOL You are so desprete in trying to discrediting me that you are seriously investigating anything, and everything about me, but the given Topic on this thread.

Your desperation precedes you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

However it has never been disproven they were not wearing jump suits.

With oak leaves on the collar.

You remember that right?

Lets stay on topic.

There was never an attempt to disprove anyone was wearing jumpsuits, why would you try to insinuate that?

edit on 16-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Kindergarten.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

First grade.

Take a good look at the lapel of the body labelled 83? Note that there is a rank badge of a gold coloured Oak Leaf. That would denote Navy Lt Cmdr or Army/Air Force/Marine Major.

Here's a list of pentagon casualties.

Link
Link to exhibit

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

With oak leaves on the collar.

I never saw oak leaves on any collar? Furthermore if you are saying that was passenger bodies ,couldnt it have been someone in the accounting offices in the Pentagon that was killed while looking for the stolen money that Rumsfeld claim went missing the day before, in the accounting office where the explosion happened? If so, where are the passenger bodies?

Why was there no photos taken of passenger bodies after the alleged plane crash? Don't tell me they couldnt take photos of dead passengers because it would upset the surviving families, I will not buy that, because they had no problem taken photos of someone dead at the Pentagon, and I am sure those people had families as well.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I blew up your photos, sorry I do not see any oak leaves on any collar. However I do see something blur on the collar but not enough to substantiate it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I never saw oak leaves on any collar?
Did you look?

Furthermore if you are saying that was passenger bodies ,couldnt it have been someone in the accounting offices in the Pentagon that was killed while looking for the stolen money that Rumsfeld claim went missing the day before, in the accounting office where the explosion happened? If so, where are the passenger bodies?
You're proving semi illiterate here.
I don't think you understand what Rumsfeld said.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ATTENTION

Within the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, the Terms and Conditions will be strictly enforced, along with the following additions:

Name Calling: Tossing around indiscriminate name calling such as "OSer," "Shill," "Troll," "Truther," and all the other related nonsense will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Personal Attacks: Taking focus off the subject matter and toward each other will not be tolerated in any form. You will experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Thread Derailment: Posting of any irreverent or ridiculous information that disrupts the flow of productive discussion will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Trolling: The repeated posting of content that supports any specific position, without interacting with members regarding that position will be considered Trolling in the 9/11 Forum. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Minimal Posts: Any minimal post that is nothing more than "atta-boy" agreement, or "nope" disagreement will not be tolerated -- if you post, contribute something. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

External Sources: There has been way too much copy-and-paste of massive amounts of content from external sources. You should never post more than FIVE (5) paragraphs from each external source. If you post more, we will indiscriminately cut it down to two or three paragraphs. If you do this repeatedly, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Forum Guidlines

The topic is never each other. If you can't debate without making it personal please move on. Final Warning.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You say you are here for debate?

One, how many people have answered question after question you have asked over the last year? People that have given open, frank, and targeted answers. Only to have you ignore questions directed at you. For you to ignore goodwill and only engage in personal attacks and rants?

Two, how could you say you never posted anything about orange jail suits. Especially after buying into the claim and making an entire post on the "truth" of the orange jail suits.

Three, what did cause the damage at the pentagon if it was not a large jet?

Four, your allegations of false science. I would think groups like AE 9/11 and pilots 9/11 would have waged a large legal battles to have all those "white washed" reports retracted?

Five, what freedom of information requests have been filled by groups like AE 9/11 and Piolts 9/11?

Six, what accounts are lies? You never reference the numerous accounts from the pentagon on a person to person level. You only make general and implied accounts of lying. Who is lying out of the 100 plus accounts of a large jet hit the pentagon, and what evidence do you have to discredit them?

Seven, what remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77 for burial?

Eight, did the coroner and DNA technicians lie, falsify death certificates, and DNA reports?

Nine, you claim not enough wreckage at the pentagon? Other conspiracists acknowledged wreckage, but say it was from a different type of jet? Then there is photo evidence of wreckage all the way from the helicopter pad outside the pentagon, on the lawn, and piled up through the different sections of the pentagon. Seats, fragments, flight recorders, landing gear, engine parts, parts of the fuselage, and debris from the passengers personal items?
edit on 16-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last paragraph

edit on 16-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The topic is never each other. If you can't debate without making it personal please move on. Final Warning.

You are not above ATS TC, that mean you as well.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

in that exhibit photo I can't make out an oak leaf theres something on the collar of the most obvious deceased body(and you can see the remnants of his ID badge). And there's at least three deceased bodies there.

I'm thinking perhaps images of the passenger bodies may not have been released given the charges the defendant was put on trial for/relevant jurisdictions/ability to clinch a successful prosecution. That's just my idea anyway.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I cannot argue with that. I have to believe anything for the government to get a successful prosecution, and why not.

I agree, I do see an ID badge but I have a hard time believing these are passenger wearing ID badges, however I can believe they could be some kind of military badges of some kind.

I believe, my assumption, the badges are worn for security reasons in the Pentagon.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I just had a gander through the exhibits, photos of body parts were tendered at that trial but for NYC.
There's also a photo of quite a charred body part (P200042) listed as found in the pentagon.

The photo D8Tee referred to (P200047, it appeared to be 3 bodies of Pentagon personnel, 1 does appear to be Defence (Airforce/Army/Navy who knows) the other two possibly civilian workers but a change in angle from the image we've seen (P200042) shows in detail one of those bodies... all I can make out is perhaps some sort of military cargo-style pants but I recall these were fashionable at the time. I do urge ANYONE lurking and wanting to see - it's very horrendous and gory.

EDIT: Yes I am going with Pentagon badges. The body of the fella curled up in a ball also looks like he may have worn a badge on his side.

edit on 16-5-2017 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join