It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I'm not interested in "evidence" related to splitting hairs over what happened after the lightpoles (for which we all know there will be counter-evidence and arguments), I want to see the Lightpoles Problem solved.

Can you do it? I seriously dont have time for any of this so please no beating around the bush for eventual BS.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I insist:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Interesting observations.

There's still the problem of the what hit the lightpoles? I can tell you first hand, that subject was beaten to death back in the day. I'm no "Skeptic", and for the longest time remained on the fence, but eventually (when CIT was stomping around) helped lead the charge in bringing Pentagon No Planer noise to a collective close.

My old thread:
First things first: What Hit the Lightpoles?!

I doubt many of the images from that era still work, but the arguments should hold true.

We had many other threads in those days that went on for eternity. I got a pretty good taste for much of them.

No Planes all begins and ends with the lightpoles.

Anyone who has ever done construction work will laugh at any and all notions that the 'work' on the poles could be done in a jiffy.

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Are you familiar with armored cars? Did you know they dont use steel? Instead they use several thin layers of aluminum. It's the layering that gives them the strength.

So now we have plane wings meant to keep immensely heavy planes full of hundreds of passengers and tons of fuel tens of thousands of feet up in the air at speeds exceeding 500mph (with a service life of years). We're talking 'layers' of alloys out the wazoo (including titanium), we're talking machine milled parts, etc that makes the layering in the walls of an armored bank truck look like crackerjack boxes vs. matchbox cars (the plane wings)...

All that vs. highway grade rolled aluminum pipes attached to the ground with cast aluminum bases. I've seen up close exactly what these materials look like in such a battered state. Hurricane grade yes, but 80 mph truck slamming into them no, the bases are built to break away hence the cast aluminum.

This isn't a comparison of a stoppable force hitting an immovable object. If anything, it was an unstoppable force hitting a movable object.

As I already said and everybody kept ignoring, anyone whose ever done construction work knows there's no way that the 'work' required to do that bang up job via elbow grease couldn't possibly be done in a jiffy. No chance whatsoever.

To do the jobs you'd need the parts pre busted. You'd need to haul them in with flatbed truck(s). You'd need an impact gun (to remove & replace the nuts) the likes of which most people have never seen up close in use (the kind you'd find on big tow trucks that tow big heavy box & semi trucks). You'd need dozens of guys 'trained' to do the construction swap out job alone, taking down poles normally erected with cranes (then whole other special effects teams for the rest of what was seen just up on the highway pavement alone). You'd have to haul in the 'new' poles, and haul out the 'old' ones. And on that part right there the whole thing would never get greenlit. Too risky. Too silly. Too stupid. Not unless everyone on the highway, news helicopters, and every survivor in the Pentagon that could get eyeshot out there for the next hour was all in on it.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
the grass was green all the way up to the wall, which is another marvel,

I dont claim to have all the answers to every aspect, but I know that the grass around those lightpoles would be ground into dirt/mud by the time dozens of big strong burly construction men were out there in work boots with heavy tools, equipment and building materials.

That entire highway scene would have literally become a construction site for the entire duration.

Maybe if you had a impact gun crew per pole, basically a dozen guys per pole working like clockwork maybe it could be done in 20 minutes. That is if they had been practice drill rehearsing at a mock replica site for a couple weeks, and if somehow the logistics of getting all those men, trucks and equipment in and out of there amidst all the choas, witnesses, first responders, traffic jams.

Then, in addition to the grass being all disturbed around this construction site, there would be the threat of other visual evidence of tampering on the pole mounts, along with accidentally forgot a tool or a nut on the ground.

So while all that above is going on then there be something like a dozen plus special effects people out there handling the rest of the scene up on the highway pavement. And they'd have to be able to get in and out with their tools and effects.

Here goes the tool you'd use to swap the nuts on those light pole mounts:

To pull off that job in less than several hours out there, they'd need one of those per crew running simultaneously at each 'swapped' pole (dragging those heavy heavy-duty air hoses through the grass and all).

I've seen one of these in action first hand after being on a cross state run with a max size commercial Ryder truck delivery, and an inner back dualie tire blew out. After sitting out there on the side of a highway service drive on the Ohio Turnpike for over an hour, beginning deep into sundown, out came Jimbob with one of these beasts to change the wheel.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Hey there. I'd suggest not approaching him in that regard. I have no idea what is happening with ATS these days. But I know that there is a commonality in that the same "people" hawk to threads like this not to entertain debate, but to silence it with obfuscation.

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you are serious about learning the truth about the Pentagon on 9/11, then I would say yes, you are going to be impressed.

It is undeniable that the light posts were props.

I will prove it tomorrow.

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

hey AAC,

so uhh.. let's clear something up if you have a moment.

For instance, the 9/11 commission made the claim that the reason the impact hole on the Pentagon was so small is because the airplane hit the ground in front of the Pentagon first.

does the 9/11 commission report state this, or does someone from the 9/11 commission make this claim somewhere else?

for the life of me, i can't find anything in the actual 9/11 commission report detailing anything but a downward "dive," last described at coming down from 2,200 feet before impact.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

None of the replies touch what I'm about to prove. Thanks though.

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yes. The 9/11 commission. I will find it and post here.

Going to bed. I promise I will deliver.

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

And you're going to manage to do that while removing from dispute the implications on such a notion as the realities of such an operation as I've laid out here?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

i thought you were about to suggest not approaching him at all.

this isn't my first rodeo with this member - we've spent many a page doing this kind of dance.

unfortunately as time goes on, him and members like him seem to find themselves having to dig out of deeper and deeper holes.

this brings me guilty pleasure.

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

Yes. The 9/11 commission. I will find it and post here.

Going to bed. I promise I will deliver.

AAC

take your time. i truly appreciate it.

and if what you're referring to is someone on the 9/11 commission board referencing the plane hitting the ground first, while NOT stating such in the 9/11 commission report itself, we have a very peculiar matter at hand here. who said that?

for blatant reference:

there are no details describing flight 77 hitting the ground before impact in the report as far as i'm aware.
edit on 21-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Then leaving this perfect impact three levels deep into the Pentagon.

That is where the Depleted Uranium & Titanium 'rail gun' portions of the mess battered on through.

www.airliners.net...

Armor penetrating by nature.

edit on 21-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

And you're going to manage to do that while removing from dispute the implications on such a notion as the realities of such an operation as I've laid out here?

All implications are static to the perception and positioning of a presentation. Any position you have taken on this thread that carries weighted implications has nothing to do with me. If you've cornered someone with your reasoning, that does't mean I must position myself in that corner and fight myself out.

I am going to present fact backed by evidence. The chips will fall from there.

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Poppycock!

Either you can deal with all of this REALITY:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or you can't. Which is it?

Is this awesome post you're working on going to handle all of that, or not???

SO far zero people here have even attempted to run against this noisy noise.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Still waiting on a honest attempt to explain three simple points if a passenger jet didn't hit the pentagon?

How DNA of the passengers ended up at the pentagon from flight 77, the listing of eyewitness falsehoods, and how passenger jet wreckage ended up at the pentagon.

Just tell me where and how the DNA came to end up at the pentagon?

What eyewitness accounts are false?

How passenger jet wreckage ended up at the pentagon?
edit on 21-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Here's what's needed to handle the Lightpoles Problem already with just how far I've impromptu'd the point:

Well, if you're going even play at 'debunking' the realities of futility I've presented, first you'll need to effectively stage a mock poles swap scene, with a real world pole, where you bring in a pre-busted one, and without a crane just a bunch of dudes you'll have to be able to go in and by hand and without a NOISY 'air impact cannon' remove and replace those nuts that fasten it to the ground. No crane; no disturbing the grass; no heavy duty pneumatic tool. Load and unload from a flatbed truck the poles being swapped, under those constrictions... I'd die to see a video pulling that off on one single pole in less than 20 minutes start to finish in some vacant field absent the chaos and witnesses and obstacles involved in the actual 'field operation'.

Shall I go on??

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

so.. what are you ultimately getting at?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wood vs. stone

Approx 100mph.

Now imagine flaming hot metal alloys (aircraft aluminums, titanium, depleted uranium, etc) flying at several hundred MPH. Imagine dense wings fabricated with machine milled alloys vs. hollow highway grade rolled aluminum attached to the earth with cast aluminum bases; imagine brick walls vs. all just mentioned in addition to engines with super dense motor shafts and other extreme duty parts constructed from alloys and metals including depleted uranium.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Funny how some want to control the narrative, never addressing what you asked in a direct statement in their own words. Then never use a reference to just support what they stated.

I hate the ploy: you are wrong, watch this YouTube video or read this biased website, and they never addressed what you asked.

edit on 21-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Spilt never use

edit on 21-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The idea that massive groups of individuals cannot be secretly involved in nefarious actions is bunk.
70 000 member ring destroyed

Here's what's needed to handle the Lightpoles Problem already with just how far I've impromptu'd the point:

Well, if you're going even play at 'debunking' the realities of futility I've presented, first you'll need to effectively stage a mock poles swap scene, with a real world pole, where you bring in a pre-busted one, and without a crane just a bunch of dudes you'll have to be able to go in and by hand and without a NOISY 'air impact cannon' remove and replace those nuts that fasten it to the ground. No crane; no disturbing the grass; no heavy duty pneumatic tool. Load and unload from a flatbed truck the poles being swapped, under those constrictions... I'd die to see a video pulling that off on one single pole in less than 20 minutes start to finish in some vacant field absent the chaos and witnesses and obstacles involved in the actual 'field operation'.

Shall I go on??

My guess is we'd need to look into the history of the lightpoles prior to the event, but it isn't inconceivable that easily deformable or pretreated lightpoles could be put in place with enough time. Also, what was the history of the debris after the event, was it fast shipped for melting to china as I hear is rumored happened with the towers debris?

While I'm not convinced 9 11 was an inside job, I will say that this idea that large conspiracies cannot exist is nonsense.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

This isn't some group of ideologues being bastard trolls on the Internet.

This is real world actual work boots on the ground in a scene of total horrifying chaos working like surgeons with tools like this:

Anyone that can properly comprehend just the air compressor bank required to run 4 of those simultaneously would never listen to this tale again.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join