It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

First, six years ago, I showed my sixth graders how to edit Wikipedia. One of them altered Hillary's page to read that she "loved cupcakes and farted rainbows". It stayed on for over a month.

Wait, that isn't true???????

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Then the best part after answering a long string of questioning with nothing in return?

The old reply's of: The wreckage was fabricated. The DNA is fake. The FAA, pilot in the air, the news reporters, local eyewitnesses, the victims, the local first responders are all lying.

Then you ask for proof, the allegations of being a government agent start flying.

Yep, they do. Allegations, as it were.

Why else would you be so vehement about the OS being true? Because, using objectivity as our guide, renders the OS as a complete fabrication. To say otherwise is to have a "dog in the fight" that upholds the people who are in positions of political power. Either you are blinded to their supposed prestige, or you work for them.

Either way, I am not in violation of the T&S. Stop defending the powers that be.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

First, six years ago, I showed my sixth graders how to edit Wikipedia. One of them altered Hillary's page to read that she "loved cupcakes and farted rainbows". It stayed on for over a month.

Wait, that isn't true???????

It may well be...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm done here, because this has all been debunked for years.

Planes hit the buildings, get over it.

No missiles, no drones, no holograms. Real airliners, full of real people. Not actors or paid shills.

I'll say it just like others have been

People like you absolutely are the reason society generally views "conspiracies" as whacked out tin foil hat bs.

9/11 was, of course a conspiracy. We all know the OS has many holes.

That doesn't mean real, innocent people didn't die that day, flown into the Pentagon at 500+ MPH.

All you have is emotional speculation, with literally zero evidence given, because you don't even have an alternate theory.

It's honestly embarrassing and childish.

CCTV footage of explosion consistent a with plane crash

Photographic evidence of plane wreckage

Eye witness testimony

Broken street lamps

Real flight full of real people missing.

"Nah it's all fake and doctored and hologramz and missiles and JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEEMZ"

You people are literally a meme.

Peace

edit on 21-2-2017 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Thejaybird

Thanks for a rant to try to discredit a person in an attempt to shame them by implying two intellectually superior people that have no established credentials have an opposing view.

Then it should not be hard for you to answer how DNA of passengers ended up at the pentagon which is backed by an eyewitness account of an American Airlines passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Reagan Airport controllers asked a passing Air National Guard Lockheed C-130 Hercules to identify and follow the aircraft. The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant that it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the airplane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir."[22][36]

Seriously?

First, six years ago, I showed my sixth graders how to edit Wikipedia. One of them altered Hillary's page to read that she "loved cupcakes and farted rainbows". It stayed on for over a month. While Wikipedia is now much more trustworthy, it is still generatedby whoever the f*** wants to edit it.

Secondly, please re-read the quote you have posted, and read it from an objective standpoint. It is, at best, not the most stable foundation to stand upon.

I guess you didn't have time to teach them how to chase down references?

Care to do your own research when you make alligators of falsehoods?

Still ignoring the issue of DNA evidence that correlates with eyewitness accounts.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You desperately cling to the OS. I have to ask: why?

I believe your question can be answered very easy. I to was a full believe of the OS of 911 for two years after it happened.

Why did I believe in the OS was because I watched it on television. I watched all the talking point side shows, I drank every drop of spoon fed information as the holy grail of truth without ever questioning it.

I couldnt wait for us to go to war to get our revenge...

Then in the later year of 2002 a friend of mine asked to to rent Michael Moore documentary called Fahrenheit 9/11.

So I did. That day changed my life forever. Michael Moore asked the right questions and was met with great hostility from our politions in Washington.

After watching his film, I went on the internet to my very first research on the 911 Topic, in fact later on, I discovered ATS in my research.

Today, I look back in my early years right before 911 and realized I had been brainwashed by properganda mainstream media, the very same media that has now been called out as fake News.

I have not turn on a News Program in 13 years because of the lies I found that the media was pushing.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: facedye

The fist question you haven't answered was how DNA from flight 77 ended up at the pentagon? Eyewitness accounts confirms a passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

if flight 77 actually hit the pentagon, there's every reason in the world to consider that the craft was controlled in the same way a UAV is controlled. why would i state this? because of the near-impossible maneuvers in their trajectory.

i'm also becoming impatient with you, so allow me to personally destroy your presumed understanding of the pentagon incident by offering two points from the official story circus show. i'm going to need you to respond to this directly, and stay focused on the point:

9/11 Commission Report

two issues i pose to you:

1. the commission report clearly gives a description of the descending nature of this plane. the video released from the pentagon security camera shows an object heading *straight ahead* at the pentagon. how is this possible?

2. if the plane descended into the pentagon from above, and did not fly straight into the pentagon, how in the world would it have enough force to penetrate several walls and leave a punch out hole?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

so you expect me to answer every single request that you have (which i willingly did), but choose to be "done here" when my questions to you aren't able to be conveniently answered?

interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
whoops
edit on 21-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I asked how the DNA and remains of the passengers from flight 77 ended up in the pentagon. Physical evidence backed by eyewitness accounts. How is this a wrong statement?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics
I'm done here, because this has all been debunked for years.

Planes hit the buildings, get over it.

No missiles, no drones, no holograms. Real airliners, full of real people. Not actors or paid shills.

I'll say it just like others have been

People like you absolutely are the reason society generally views "conspiracies" as whacked out tin foil hat bs.

9/11 was, of course a conspiracy. We all know the OS has many holes.

That doesn't mean real, innocent people didn't die that day, flown into the Pentagon at 500+ MPH.

All you have is emotional speculation, with literally zero evidence given, because you don't even have an alternate theory.

It's honestly embarrassing and childish.

CCTV footage of explosion consistent a with plane crash

Photographic evidence of plane wreckage

Eye witness testimony

Broken street lamps

Real flight full of real people missing.

"Nah it's all fake and doctored and hologramz and missiles and JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEEMZ"

You people are literally a meme.

Peace

Blah, blah, blah...

You can be construded as a meme as well.

Wasn't that fun? Yippee, we get to call names!

Every single thing you posted has been debunked, disproven, and you choose not to see that, and align yourself with the folks who see people that question the OS of whatever TPTB put forth as the "tinfoil" crowd.

Ad hominem, much?

What you purport as truth has been answered and explained. At this point, you choose not to believe it. Fair enough. Continue to support the leaders that continue to do everything they can to suppress the common man and push forth their agenda.

That is not conspiracy. That is reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

holy s#!t, are you seriously about to completely refuse to answer my response to you?

a response that completely and concisely responded directly to your question?

a response that shows very clearly that the OS is contradicting itself on its face?

you just quite possibly disqualified yourself from ever getting a response from me again moving forward.

this exchange has officially become highly suspicious and is now not worth my time.

thank you OP, and thank you ATS friends for having a (for the most part) wonderful, long overdue discussion.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

so you expect me to answer every single request that you have (which i willingly did), but choose to be "done here" when my questions to you aren't able to be conveniently answered?

interesting.

That is the easy way out.

You are kind to use "interesting" in your response.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

T&C man, i respect this site and its contributing members way too much to become a moderator's problem.

if we were at a bar this would be a completely different story.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

www.archives.gov...

Here is a link to O'brain's testimony. Sorry I cannot cut and past from the PDF due to slow internet.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You haven't answered anything.

State how the DNA of passengers and crew ended up at the pentagon? How are the eyewitness accounts of the jet hitting the pentagon wrong?

If you answer my questions, then provide the quote from the thread.
edit on 21-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed then

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If nobody can get past the the Lightpoles Problem, then whats the point of splitting hairs on the Pentagon beyond that?

9/11 needs to be investigated, debated, understood. All this energy, here's where it should be placed:
History Commons
edit on 21-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Thanks for a rant to try to discredit a person in an attempt to shame them by implying two intellectually superior people that have no established credentials have an opposing view.

Then it should not be hard for you to answer how DNA of passengers ended up at the pentagon which is backed by an eyewitness account of an American Airlines passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Reagan Airport controllers asked a passing Air National Guard Lockheed C-130 Hercules to identify and follow the aircraft. The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant that it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the airplane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir."[22][36]

Seriously?

First, six years ago, I showed my sixth graders how to edit Wikipedia. One of them altered Hillary's page to read that she "loved cupcakes and farted rainbows". It stayed on for over a month. While Wikipedia is now much more trustworthy, it is still generatedby whoever the f*** wants to edit it.

Secondly, please re-read the quote you have posted, and read it from an objective standpoint. It is, at best, not the most stable foundation to stand upon.

I guess you didn't have time to teach them how to chase down references?

Care to do your own research when you make alligators of falsehoods?

Still ignoring the issue of DNA evidence that correlates with eyewitness accounts.

First, I absolutely teach them how to chase down references, and they could smoke your a** in a debate ten ways to Sunday, based on their instruction. No lie. I would be more than happy to bring you to my school and unleash them upon you in a debate.

Second, I do not make "alligators" out of anything. I do, however, make "allegations", and I stand behind all of them. However, if your evidence trumps mine, I am the first person to step back and admit that I was wrong and change my viewpoint. You have yet to do so.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If nobody can get passed the the Lightpoles Problem

Whats the problem with the lightpoles?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join