It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I dunno, I was skidding slowly to a stop in icy conditions once and the bumper of my truck encountered a light standard much like the ones that are at the pentagon. Result of the about 3 mph collision was a light standard on the ground and not much damage to the bumper.
edit on 21-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The footage I linked to earlier.

Edit:

Can anyone verify if this is actually footage of the pentagon?
edit on 21-2-2017 by Amdusias because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Convincedotherwise

Thank you for your post, excellent!

The six questions that you have asked, are the questions millions of american are still trying to get answers for today.

The fact is, for the most part of our government answering questions, all we were given were "excuses".

It is a well known fact that politions in Washington get stock tips from inside trading, and insider trading, gets tips from our politions. Leaks everywhere, when there is large amount of money to be made.

I believe that the OS of 911 is BS, and cannot stand up to real scrutiny. Simple logic tells us that.

Also the stonewalling of the 911 Commissioner investigation, which also has the National Security handprint all over it, and the same goes for the pseudoscience of the NIST Report.

TPTB played on our intelligent trying their best to fool us, the problem they didn't count on, was not all americans have IQ's below 70. Many of us see through their lies and omissions.

Always remember who gave us the OS of 911 mostly, it was now proven the properganda mainstream media, now exposed as fake News.

Correct me if I am wrong, it was also one of George Bush famous speech: "Let us not listen to "conspiracy theories" about 911".

The mainstream media played that hand very well, considering the CIA back in the 1970's gave conspiracy theories a new definition, meaning people wearing tin foil hats, basement dwellers that are mentally ill and so on.

My "opinion" is, TPTB were hoping most americans were mostly hive minded, and fooled by mainstream properganda and their talking point TV shows, that very few americans would ever speak out against the OS of 911.

However, if they did, the media was ready to strike back immediately with words calling them a "conspiracy theorist" a perfect way to get the hive minded people to ignore people asking questions, or presenting other ideas.

This alone, helped divide the american people, that you are for us, or you are against us.

The multiple military wargames, in my "opinion" were nothing more than distractions, and deliberately cause a lot of confusion, how convenient for the alleged terrorist to carry out their targets. Curious minds wonder, how did the terrorist know, if it was not an inside job?

The Pentagon OS narratives do not stand up to scrutiny either, far to many holes in that story. I remember watching on TV on the morning of 911 of men in suits lined up with black plastic bags picking up objects off the ground.

This was a crime scene and we all witnessed on television of evidence being removed before been tagged and photograph.
This is not proper protocol, in fact most protocols were not carried out that day, for the very first time in American history.

If the government has nothing to hide, then show us one video out of the 84 videos confiscated of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

link   

Is this based on the CIT work?

911review.com...

Erasing History

In order to establish their paradigm, CIT must erase any history that contradicts it. The best example of this is the central method of their work, in which their personal interviews of witnesses to the attack are implied to uncover a "real" story beneath the myth, somehow missed by everyone before them. This automatically ejects the entire history of existing eyewitness accounts as invalid and unreliable. Indeed CIT even claims that statements by all previous witnesses are not to be considered. In films like the 'Pentagon Attack Cab Driver Lloyde England's Virtual Confession', only witnesses whom CIT has interviewed are ever mentioned and are referred to as "the witnesses," as though no other witness accounts exist. Those new to analysis of the Pentagon attack might automatically assume that all other witnesses must not be worthy of examining.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Pentagon eyewitness do not find CIT legit...

911review.com...

Finally, we do not know how many witnesses object to the claims made by "no-Boeing-impact" advocates, but we do know that some do. For example, Pentagon Police Officer, William Lagasse, described by CIT as a North of the Citgo flightpath witness, openly objected to claims of the original flyover advocate -- Dick Eastman -- by writing in to the site which published it:

The following eyewitness account is backed by flight 77 wreckage and remains/DNA of flight 77 passengers.

Subject: 9-11
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:11:40 -0400
To: "'apfn@apfn.org'"

Dear Sir rest assured it was a Boeing 757 that flew into the building that day, I was on duty as a pentagon police sgt. I was refueling my vehicle at the barraks k gas station that day adjacent to the aircrafts flight path. It was close enough that i could see the windows had the shades pulled down, it struck several light poles next to rt 27 and struck a trailer used to store construction equipment for the renovation of the pentagon that was to the right of the fueselage impact point. The fact that you are insinuating that this was staged and a fraud is unbelievable. You ask were the debris is...well it was in the building..I saw it everywhere. I swear to god you people piss me off to no end. I invite you and you come down and I will walk you through it step by step. I have more than a few hours in general aviation aircraft and can identify commercial airliners. Have you ever seen photos of other aircraft accident photos...there usually isnt huge amounts of debris left...how much did you see from the WTC?...are those fake aircraft flying into the building. I know that this will make no diffrence to you because to even have a websight like this you are obviously a diffrent sort of thinker.
The Statements of Sgt. William Lagasse AFPN; June 24, 2003
www.apfn.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

the pentagon had no internal walls on its two lowest floors? is that seriously what you just said?

Let me clarify - Pentagon is divided into 5 rings composed of brick walls

E Ring, the exterior wall, has a limestone façade over the brick to simulate marble

Normally the rings extend from roof to ground - except on 2 lowest floors

Thus the internal D Ring wall is missing - the light wells which extend downward from the roof are absent on the 2 lowest floors

There are plaster/sheetrock walls between offices - these wall would offer little resistance to the passage of an
aircraft or the debris wave kicked up by it

Detailed schematic of Pentagon

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whole thread on: Lloyd England: Eye of the Storm

The thread gives more info on CIT and Mr. England.

The thread was started in 2008.

www.internationalskeptics.com...

edit on 21-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed started

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

Those pieces were probably moved there to clear the road. The upper smaller portions could each be moved by one dude.

Taking down complete poles by hand however, would require about a dozen guys and one of the impact gun beasts, special trucks, LOUD, per pole, simultaneously.

Too insane a stunt for anyone to dare. It's not like the 10,000 people inside the building could be sure to not see it and not report it.

WHY BOTHER????? Just knock em down with a plane while taking out the Pentagon, and be done with it. No ground special effects crews to have to off later; none of the paperwork.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's really no need for an air impact truth be known. Coming from working on the oil rigs anything an air impact can do you can do with a socket wrench, and it's not that much slower.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am going to go out on the limb here. I would say when human remains are found at the site of an event, the investigation's main goal shifts to finding who and how the remains came to be.

The truth movement that does everything backwards, wants to start from outside the event, and avoids how human remains ended up at the pentagon.

Simple question, how did the remains/DNA of the passengers and crew end up at the pentagon?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You think those bolts were hand tightened? Just grab a wrench and a little lefty loosey and no problemo. Only 3 more to go quick before the soliders inside the PENTAGON get us within eyeshot gotta got these monster poles down without a Lull or a crane and load them on a truck with a 40' trailer behind it. HURRY here they come!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Excellent post!

I agree, it is true about Lloyd England, he finally came clean. I watched that interview some years ago, there was also a thread somewhere here on ATS that was done confirming Lloyd was used to help prop the part of the Pentagon story.

If our government would lie about one thing about 911 and it was proven, then why on earth should we believe in anything else they have to say?

There is no denying that the government staged the light poles, that truth is now out. If our government would stage the light poles being down to support a phony claim that an airplane knocked them down, then they surely are capable of staging other crime scenes of 911, including staging bone yard debris in the Pentagon, either before the explosion, or after the explosion.

I am sure after the Pentagon explosion, Pentagon security made sure outsiders would not be allowed access very closed to the Pentagon except only those of authority, FBI, Homeland security, CIA and other high ranken officials.

Perhaps many of these people were on the all the need to know, "compartmentalize" so to say. Meaning the right hand had no idea what the left hand was doing.

Only a few would need to know what's really going on, perhaps others thought this was some kind of terrorist exercise and help plant evidence, perhaps they may have been told this is part of the exercise.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I am going to go out on the limb here. I would say when human remains are found at the site of an event, the investigation's main goal shifts to finding who and how the remains came to be.

The truth movement that does everything backwards, wants to start from outside the event, and avoids how human remains ended up at the pentagon.

Simple question, how did the remains/DNA of the passengers and crew end up at the pentagon?

Where are the human remains from the people on the plane? Did you get a photo of one?

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You think those bolts were hand tightened? Just grab a wrench and a little lefty loosey and no problemo.

I don't think you have spun wrenches very much.
You can generate more force with a sufficiently long breaker bar than with an air impact.
The air impact may be slightly speedier, but again, not much.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

There's really no need for an air impact truth be known. Coming from working on the oil rigs anything an air impact can do you can do with a socket wrench, and it's not that much slower.

What size hardware? Small 1-1/2 bolts? Wrenches are bulky, over 12" long, and relatively heavy. The light pole being in the way will make it hard to work a wrench. What if the bolt is galled, glued, or tack welded in place. If the light pole is held in place with studs, then you may need to lift the light pole off the studs. Or cut them with a grinder. And that is if some secondary safer device isn't anchoring the light pole. And you still need to get a hydraulic jawed pipe cutter to snap the poles to simulate a crash.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Very true.

And I would also like someone to explain how and Lloyd'd car was in two different spots on the day with two light poles by his car for photo op?

I find it very suspicious that those that refuse to entertain this subject always look for the weakest aspect to argue while completely ignoring blatant points of interest.

I would appreciate Nuetronflux and Firerescuer to tell me why Lloyd's car was in two spots that day?

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You chose the picture that has them gathered together and not the ones where they originally landed?

Who is to say those poles weren't taken down the night before and hidden under the bridge?

Can you answer why Lloyd England's car was photo op'd in two different locations that morning?

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You do know CIT is not ethical and has no standards of chain of evidence? And it's sad you don't cite CIT as the originator of the story.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say CIT.

Care to explain?

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And I would also like someone to explain how and Lloyd'd car was in two different spots on the day with two light poles by his car for photo op?

I agree.

There is no question to the fact that Lloyd car was moved, the photos prove it. My "opinion" is Lloyd car was not in the right location and angle to confirm the flight path of alleged plane, and was moved to stage the event accordingly.

And of course money is quite persuasive in getting a dirty deed done.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join