It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear site owners... US politics...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Would the president be involved in the purchasing
Military planes?

Not a great example...

Think harder...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Lagomorphe

No politics here and although it was started in 2012 it has reawakened . Very well put together thread .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks mate.

Just bumped that thread and bookmarked.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Would the president be involved in the purchasing
Military planes?

Not a great example...

Think harder...

no the B21 has nothing to do with anything..

Think harder..

the presidents dick has nothing to do with the supposed next gen stealth bomber

It was just a quick example because I knew it was easy to find as it just happened.

It's just an example.. There's a whole textbook if you want to look.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Agreed... However usually by the time I get to a thread there is a blank spot where some mod has removed something for being off topic.. MODs are not paid and it is true they can not be every where all the time..... but... On the whole they seem to try and police the sight... Not as well as some would like no doubt.
Personally I hate the trolls who say some of the most outlandish things to an Op that posted an article with nothing to back up their hate other than their hate.. I just chalk it up to a public forum...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Hey this thread keeps bumping a good UFO thread...
Somebody should complain about it!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Agreed... However usually by the time I get to a thread there is a blank spot where some mod has removed something for being off topic.. MODs are not paid and it is true they can not be every where all the time..... but... On the whole they seem to try and police the sight... Not as well as some would like no doubt.
Personally I hate the trolls who say some of the most outlandish things to an Op that posted an article with nothing to back up their hate other than their hate.. I just chalk it up to a public forum...

yea well the mods do a great job at removing member targeted material, but I can get away with saying anything off topic I want..

but my point was that's the only realistic way to help this out besides waiting it out.

you can't force people to make threads or not make threads..

But you can make people stay on topic so if you want to avoid all of that, UFOs don't turn into Hillary's a psycho and Trump is this.. And the californian commies are this.. UFOs..

Bad example I don't care about UFOs.

but I did see a black triangle once.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As an Australian, i totally agree with you. But i also know what a huge deal it is when America has a presidential election, with a population of around 350 squillion, there is bound to be a lot of emotion.

Being an international member on an american based website has its ups, it allows us outsiders to see the future in a way, ahead of most drones that go about there day and do not question life..... after all, that is why most of us are here right ?

From an Australian point of view, seeing what happens in America can help me see what Australia may end up like in 5 years.
It happens that way.

Anyways, just make the appropriate changes to your profile to mask the thread topics in which you clearly do not want to hear. I will not block those channels, because that my friend would be ignorant. Deny that.,

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This is ridiculous. ATS didn't have anything to do with why "US politics" are happening on ATS. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that ATS encouraged this somehow.

BS. This is a topic going on in every non-conspirator ridden household, not just in the U.S., but all around the WORLD.

Haven't you heard?? Evil Trump is ALL the rage!! EVERYWHERE. It's just not fair to say ATS caused anything. This topic is all over the damn place. Most of us wish it wasn't true but it is. Welcome to any and all conspiracies involving Trump now. It's what we have to do now.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

America has the best UFOs they're great. They're huge, your're gonna love em.
The future of American UFOs, it's. going. to. be. Fantastic!

You're gonna love it. You're gonna love our UFOs so much, you're gonna be like hey what's with all the UFOs.. WE love it TOO much.. And we're not going to stop with the UFOs..
It's going to be Big..

btw..
I'm sorry..

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
a reply to: Gothmog

Here you go : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your next comment?

Warmest

Lags

Since this turned into a member's discussion ...

Have you tried e-mailing one (or more) of the Three Amigos? They love this site and the members ... and they communicate very effectively (and quickly). Even without replying you can get their drift.

If you liked the old ATS, it's still there (for the most part). Harder these days to find the stuff that happened back before something like 2006, but the search function kind'a works, and you can find me me there often.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How about we all stop bitching and moaning and remember that this is a user generated content site.
You want to see a thread on something fricken make one.
You dont wanna see a thread on something dont friggen click it.

edit on 14/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Reverbs ... you're a riot!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I always smile at the irony of these post, reddit is full of them. Lets write a post talking about the subject you dont want to talk about.

Mahahah

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: scubagravy

America has the best UFOs they're great. They're huge, your're gonna love em.
The future of American UFOs, it's. going. to. be. Fantastic!

You're gonna love it. You're gonna love our UFOs so much, you're gonna be like hey what's with all the UFOs.. WE love it TOO much.. And we're not going to stop with the UFOs..
It's going to be Big..

btw..
I'm sorry..

Hahahahaha

Dude that was awesome

Any other forum (especially the UFO ones) and u would have broken the interwebz coz of all the stars it got

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Thanks for the B.S man,

Certainly on topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
a reply to: Gothmog

Here you go : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your next comment?

Warmest

Lags

Have you tried e-mailing one (or more) of the Three Amigos? They love this site and the members ... and they communicate very effectively (and quickly). Even without replying you can get their drift.

Hi Snarl.

No I didn't consider this as I personally think that this issue should be adressed in board, business and questions in order that we can ALL have a well deserved (IMO)response from one or two or even 3 of our amigos.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 14-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I always smile at the irony of these post, reddit is full of them. Lets write a post talking about the subject you dont want to talk about.

Mahahah

Glad you got an intellectual erection after writing that...

And?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So you do know what the mud pit is don't you? What about off topic forums. Try the Freshmens forum they have a wealth of information in there to help you learn about how to use the forums. Outside of these forums the mods are right onto off topic comments. Can't go back to good old ats because there are a lot more forums now than there ever was.

Regards, rob

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006
So you do know what the mud pit is don't you? What about off topic forums. Try the Freshmens forum they have a wealth of information in there to help you learn about how to use the forums. Outside of these forums the mods are right onto off topic comments. Can't go back to good old ats because there are a lot more forums now than there ever was.

Regards, rob

Did you take time to read all the posts in this thread Rob? : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been here for many a year so the Freshmens forum is of no interest to me, (don't just look at this account as I had another one before)

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join