It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When Obama was in office if anyone disagreed with his policies they were called crazy conspiracy theorists or racists by the progressive left. When Hillary was campaigning if you didn't agree with her policies you were labeled a racist misogynist. Now that Trump is president if you agree with anything he says or does you are labeled a racist misogynist alternative right white supremacist. Trump can do the exact same things his Dem predecessor did and still be ranted against and called these names- and if you support him you are called them as well.

I know it's been said a thousand times before but the progressive left has turned into a bunch of pots calling the kettle black. They are the ones suppressing free speech, profiling and making physical attacks on people they disagree with. They do everything they accuse the right of doing. A bunch of spoiled rotten passive aggressive brats are now having a tantrum and becoming the very thing they swear to abhor and yet do not see the irony of it all.

Many, many years ago when I was in my early 20s I was throwing my life away on drugs, booze and sex. One day I went to visit my mother and she physically dragged me in front of the bathroom mirror and screamed at me to look really hard at myself and realize what I had become. It changed my life. Somebody needs to drag these people in front of the mirror and make them take a long, hard look at what they have become!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Ever hear of a defamation lawsuit?

People have successfully sued for wrongly being called racist.

She called him a White Supremacist, not a racist. These two are not the same thing.

A White Supremacist believes that White people are better than everybody else.

But, a Racist takes action to deny people rights based on the color of their skin.

Some White Supremacists might be Racist, but not all.

So, the lawsuit would fail on that fact alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

"White supremacist" is just as bad, if not worse.

Unhinged Nancy better be able to back it up with real facts and evidence.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One by one they are jumping off the precipice. They are clinging to any rootless piece of debris they can grab to try and save their dying party. Gooooobyyyyye! Adios! Hasta la vista, baby!

She has made tens of millions of dollars off of taxpayers, imo. Time for her to just shut her piehole and leave.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

“It's a stunning thing that a white supremacist, Bannon, would be a permanent member of the National Security Council,” Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol.

So tomorrow when he wakes up; Bannon will still be PRESIDENT Trumps advisor, and on the PRESIDENTS nsc.

She will still be pelosi.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Like Nancy "Gotta Pass The Bill To See What's In It" Pelosi, could possibly have intelligence enough to substantiate any of her crackpot claims.

She is the human equivalent of a talking lump of gravy-skin. Her retirement would be the second best thing to happen for this country in the last three decades.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

A White Supremacist believes that White people are better than everybody else.

And Pelosi and her party thinks they are better than everyone else.

Sucks to be a banker,ceo,gun owner, and the list goes on.
edit on 2-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My best advice for Bannon is.. "tell them you're a Muslim." lol

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Pelosi should be in retirement home .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I really wish she would just shut up.

As a side not her congressional district has none, zero, nadda, zip, refugees that Obama brought over. Trump should spread the love and start placing them there.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In "stern & serious" mode..... oh-so-serious

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

originally posted by: smurfy
Most Breibart observers see Breibart as far right an organisation as you get, racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic and God knows what else. Mr Bannon was likely in charge after Breibart passed on, and he was still there right up to his government appointment, only then did he resign, So that's the kind of guy who has the President's lug-hole.
Yes, and he is another Goldman Sachs lacky, along with the Soros men....lovely bunch in the White House now.

According to Bloomberg, Bannon is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America.

Don't kid yourself. The left sees anybody who disagrees with them as any one of these buzzword labels. I love how nobody ever has to provide any sort of examples or evidence for their charges against Bannon. Even in this thread people say he's obviously a racist and then provide nothing to back it up.

edit on 2-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hope everyone is taking in all the caustic vitriol from the leftists - their reactions and rhetoric since losing the 2016 US presidential election should be a reminder as to why this party did not get a 3rd term, and will likely never gain power again under it's current make up.

Politicians who treat their constituents like uneducated fools will be doomed to failure, if they can't run on a platform of sound ideals, but rather predictable baseless irrelevant and sometimes personal attacks on their political counterparts, then they shouldn't be complaining about not having a seat at the big boys table - Democrats need to learn that they have been relegated to the side-benches by the voters, it's time to let the Republicans run the country.

This is reality - get used to it.

So, that's a white supremacist and a christian fundie on the team - just need Milo to get the communications post and they're set to go.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He is Trump's buddy so there is absolutely no way that he is a bad person, any decision or appointment that Trump makes is a great one. Trump is our dear leader and can do no wrong to say otherwise would be communist.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
He is Trump's buddy so there is absolutely no way that he is a bad person, any decision or appointment that Trump makes is a great one. Trump is our dear leader and can do no wrong to say otherwise would be communist.

Why is Bannon a bad person?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
DP
edit on 2-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: DP

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Because he is Trump's buddy, everyone knows Trump can do no wrong so obviously if Trump says he's good then we are supposed to believe it. So if cannon made a comment about Jewish people or that there are too many Asian CEOs in silicon valley I'm sure there is absolutely nothing racist about it, he is just "telling it like it is."

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Because he is Trump's buddy, everyone knows Trump can do no wrong so obviously if Trump says he's good then we are supposed to believe it. bannon makes comments about Jewish people or that there are too many Asian CEOs in silicon valley I'm sure there is absolutely nothing racist about it, he is just "telling it like it is."

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Actually it wasn't racist, it was nationalist. It's not that they are Asian-Americans, it's that they are from foreign countries, they weren't born in America. He was talking about how Americans are losing jobs to foreign workers. It wasn't the most eloquent statement, but I don't think wanting to protect American jobs makes someone a bad person. I think a lot of African-Americans would love to have some of those Silicon Valley CEO gigs. And for the record, Trump disagreed with Bannon, saying we have to keep talented people here in the country.
edit on 2-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Trump is right, so what do you believe? America is and always has been a land of immigrants, what bannon said was xenophonoc and in american at best.

edit on 2-2-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join