It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi slams Bannon: 'White supremacist' now on security council

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well with as many racist emails as we all got to read coming out of the DNC servers I seriously doubt she has any room to talk. As usual the DNC defenders will be saying how what she says is fine and totally true and right all while turning a blind eye to all the exposed racisim from within their own ranks...Racisim towards people they claim to represent. Everyday I feel like the world loses just a little more rationality and logic.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Trump is right, so what do you believe? America is and always has been a land of immigrants, what bannon said was xenophonoc and in american at best.

I agree with Trump, we need to keep the best and brightest in this country, it helps everyone and keeps us strong and cutting-edge. Trump isn't against immigration, just illegal immigration, especially low-skilled illegal immigration that depresses wages for the average American worker. If talented people from around the world want to come here and be a part of helping America, I'm all for it. I disagree with Bannon on this particular issue, but again I don't think it makes him a bad person, he just wants Americans to have good jobs.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just because you say to clear this up does not make it true either.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Why is Bannon a bad person?

He just is. He said it himself.

Darkness is Good. Evil is Good. All Hail Evil.

Who else turns evil into a good thing?

Remember Satan in the Garden of Eden? Exactly the same philosophy.

"Oh, Eve, don't believe what the Lord tells you, you can eat the fruit, your eyes will open, you'll get wise."

That's how we all got here.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Why is Bannon a bad person?

He just is. He said it himself.

Darkness is Good. Evil is Good. All Hail Evil.

Who else turns evil into a good thing?

Remember Satan in the Garden of Eden? Exactly the same philosophy.

"Oh, Eve, don't believe what the Lord tells you, you can eat the fruit, your eyes will open, you'll get wise."

That's how we all got here.

No, he didn't say he was a bad person lol, your bias just interpreted it that way.

"I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he said in the interview. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f---ed over."

I couldn't agree with him more. As for your fairy tales, they aren't convincing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pelosi lost any credibility she may have had when she said , we have to pass this law before we can see what it is. anyone who would vote yes to pass a law without knowing what the law is, shouldn`t even be allowed to vote on laws.

she`s a crazy old women who should be sitting at home with 100 cats, not someone who is allowed to vote on laws.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I can't stand Pelosi!!!! That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dig into President Bannon's divorce papers. It's not pretty.

He's a domestic abuser with antisemitic tendencies, at the very least. The affidavit from the divorce court proceedings is quite telling.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I don't agree with Bannon on everything (and I don't even know most of his ideas), but I do certainly agree with him that America is sick and tired of the way the Democrats have acted and treat people (usually by labeling and insulting others then creating legislation to enforce those unfair prejudices).

I also agree with him that the Republicans are probably going to maintain power for a long time, and I would add that they only have to do a half-decent job to maintain that power.

The only real threat to Republicans are educated third-party tickets of a balanced nature. In my opinion some third parties are just another brand of liberals in the end anyways, like the Green Party currently seems to be.

I am not a voter and I don't especially like the Republican party but the way things are right now, they sure are far more tolerable and sensible than the stuff the Democrats are saying. Like some of the comments in this very thread from the left, they have absolutely no substance of any real tangible value.

I haven't heard Dems argue valid policy points in a long time, it has been mostly insulting accusations and labeling. And the few times that one of them does actually intend to argue a policy point, it devolves into the mud slinging almost immediately upon having anyone decide to challenge their views with sensible debate.

I am pretty sure the Democratic Party is on it's death bed right now, and it ain't pretty.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Dig into President Bannon's divorce papers. It's not pretty.

He's a domestic abuser with antisemitic tendencies, at the very least. The affidavit from the divorce court proceedings is quite telling.

Affidavits aren't automatically true though, everyone in a court has to affirm they are telling the truth.

But somehow, despite there being only 1 reality, we have thousands of court battles with people alleging completely opposite stories. Not all affidavits can be true, only some of them are, and often times, only a very few of them are completely true.

Should I believe what anyone in a messy divorce claims about the other party during heated exchanges full of accusations? Probably not.

Oh and do you have a link to that affidavit? I'm not saying you are but a lot of people twist things to fit their ideological position and if you're reporting the cold facts here I'd thank you for the honesty but lately I've seen (a certain political party) essentially take everything out of it's original context and twist it to portray their rival party as being Nazis when that's not very accurate at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

He also said some stuff about being a Leninist:

Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today.

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

Link

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It's been mentioned and cited in many news articles.

Could it be made up? Possibly. But Trump and everyone else makes up whatever "facts" they want these days, so who's to say his ex-wife isn't any more/less credible than anyone else?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I share Bannon's goal. "The State" is totally filled with corruption. These are the people who have led us to $20 Trillion in debt, something we will likely never be able to come back from. They have led us into disastrous wars in the ME. They have time and again acted against the American working class. What exactly about these SOBs should we be trying to save?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I don't think he used the correct terminology there but I have to agree, I think our government is way too big and way too powerful and it needs to come 'crashing down' ( also known as making financial 'cuts' and saving taxpayers their hard earned $).

I would call that being fiscally responsible, Constitutionally strong, and very reasonable.

I have no idea why anyone wants a gigantic government especially when it's proven that most employees of the government screw up often (at the expense of innocent American citizens).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Fair enough, his X-wife has a benefit of a doubt.
Thanks for responding.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I share Bannon's goal. "The State" is totally filled with corruption. These are the people who have led us to $20 Trillion in debt, something we will likely never be able to come back from. They have led us into disastrous wars in the ME. They have time and again acted against the American working class. What exactly about these SOBs should we be trying to save?

Nothing.
They need to be FIRED, and some of them indicted on whatever mess they have been up to.

We can keep the Post Office though.
I see benefits from them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Broad brush strokes. On any given day there are overwhelmingly more government employees doing good work than "screwing up".

And this whole "burn it to the ground" mentality sounds good to mall ninjas. They can't wait to use those katanas they bought from the koisk at the mall in a SHTF/Mad Max world.

In reality the wealthy conservatives will just rob the land out underneath you and leave you with a scorched husk of a country. The crony capitalism that these so-called "nationalists" actually partake in is nothing more than a parlor trick in populism.

They'll vanish with their wealth and leave ruin behind. But hey, at least you won't have a functional government to complain about anymore! In fact, you won't really have much of anything...

Meanwhile, they'll be living in their palatial estates in Dubai laughing at how they robbed the dim-witted masses by destroying everything that ensured the "little guy" had a fighting chance.

America has to be bigger and stronger than her competitors to survive and not turn into a 3rd world **** hole. None of what these people like Bannon suggest would strengthen or enhance America on the global stage in any way whatsoever. It will enrich them though...
edit on 2-2-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I am pretty sure the Democratic Party is on it's death bed right now, and it ain't pretty.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

We are $20 Trillion in debt and headed for financial ruin, why do you still support this corrupt system? Keeping "The State" in tact will do nothing but guarantee our destruction, what have you seen from them that gives you confidence they will do anything to improve our situation?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You mean wealthy conservatives like Harry Reid? Didn't he try to sell people's land out from under them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join