It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Authorizes Congress To Pursue Criminal Charges Against Hillary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wow, his smarminess drips from that video. I'm going to need to grab a towel. Smells bad too.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The FBI is still investigating the Clinton foundation. it was never closed.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I hate HRC as much as anyone, but I don't think she should be prosecuted for things she did as the SoS. I'm surprised Obama didn't give her a pardon for that, it would have made sense and tided up the mess that is his legacy.

As SoS, if she wanted to use a Lite-Brite for communications and throw her secret files out of an airplane window....that should be the prerogative of the position.

Aren't SoS also in line for the presidency? Scary, that. Obama must have watched his back. Her running for PotUS really will hurt Obama long term, it hurt the Dems BADLY short term.
edit on 1-2-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: 727Sky
If she is found guilty

Guilty of what exactly?

Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime. Yet.

So let us see what else that website has....

Putin To Be Made Royal Tsar As Russia Prepares For Holy War

WikiLeaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

US Reconsiders Nuclear Attack On China, Russia

I Witnessed Obama Funding ISIS In Syria, Says Top Priest

So this is your 'source'....

Of all the crazy things I have seen on ATS, this may take the cake.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: hellobruce

If she is found guilty

Guilty of what exactly?

Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime. Yet.

So let us see what else that website has....

Putin To Be Made Royal Tsar As Russia Prepares For Holy War

WikiLeaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

US Reconsiders Nuclear Attack On China, Russia

I Witnessed Obama Funding ISIS In Syria, Says Top Priest

So this is your 'source'....

Of all the crazy things I have seen on ATS, this may take the cake.

kinda cracked me up 2. guess the person doesnt know that she 100% without a doubt had an illegal server. if only everyone was afforded the luxury of being found to have not done it to intentionally subvert the law... sorry occifer i ne'er meant to dink and dive...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If the 40 other failed witch hunts didn't produce anything; why would another one.
The only people who Hillary is a criminal at this point, are just parroting fake news without doing any of their own research.
Chaffetz is a putz. He's the most worthless member of Congress. He doesn't even know what a y axis is for.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
If the 40 other failed witch hunts didn't produce anything; why would another one?

WHY? Because the other "witch hunts" were carried out by people who were either good friends of the witch, or afraid of the witch. That's why.

There will be no nepotism or favoritism to water-down the investigation this time. Actually, the current AG/FBI can take the SAME EVIDENCE that was dismissed by the prior administration, and indict Hillary with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Having HRC investigated and found guilty while Trump is president is almost too good to be true.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I hate HRC as much as anyone, but I don't think she should be prosecuted for things she did as the SoS. I'm surprised Obama didn't give her a pardon for that, it would have made sense and tided up the mess that is his legacy.

As SoS, if she wanted to use a Lite-Brite for communications and throw her secret files out of an airplane window....that should be the prerogative of the position.

Aren't SoS also in line for the presidency? Scary, that. Obama must have watched his back. Her running for PotUS really will hurt Obama long term, it hurt the Dems BADLY short term.

IMO the reason Obama did not pardon Hillary is his hope and desire that Trump WILL go after her and put her away which effectively secures Obama's future peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

While on the other hand if she is exonerated it will be just one more nail into the coffin of anything we read from either political party.

So the FBI investigating wasnt enough? Nor the many different congressional fishing expeditions?

As far as I and hopefully other sensible people understood what transpired it was that the MSM may have played games with just how they strategically worded then repeated everything over and over to solidify a half- true picture in everyone's mind however all you had to do was listen to the FBI yourself and not let the MSM play the telephone game and it was abundantly clear that:
•their investigation found Hillary did indeed break the law and

•instructed her employees as well to break the law,

•that she did indeed ditch protocol and pass confidential and or national security related information through avenues which are not up to the standard the state department requires therefore

•breaking the oath she swore and long before their conclusions it was already established/proven that

•she had mocked, made jokes to, and lied multiple times to Congress
PEOPLE NEED TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER BEING FOUND INNOCENT AND THE FBI DECIDING NOT TO PURSUE ANY CHARGES

(Unimportant rambling...)
and against her or support her, I don't see how people could get so whiney about some of trumps past actions but nobody was offended at the blatant disrespect she showed officials at capitol hill who, in our system when Congress is in session, are the living embodiment of the American people in their respective state and even if you have been there done that and moved on to a higher position, nobody should be above showing the utmost respect to a representative of the people...be it a senator representative judge whatever or anyone who represents some concept much deeper when officially convened (when out on the street not officially representing, act however you want if you bump into them). But as far as I am concerned it may not be as bad as some emotionally charged flag burning while inciting a mon to riot or anything but I find it extremely offensive and unpatriotic to laugh and make jokes about a subject that has seen people executed in the past...poor Russian couple lost their lives a few decades back for supposedly drawing plans for the a bomb which when looked at now was an obvious farce during paranoid times to give the public blood cuz they wanted someone's head once the Russians had the bomb. I think about that family every so often still fighting for exoneration and for the three children who saw their homeland murder their parents over nothing, I imagine hearing what she had done and seeing her joke then walk away smiling must have been like that fateful day all over cuz the united states just spit in their faces and danced on their beloved mother and fathers graves.)
edit on 2/1/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The first 2-3 pages of this thread are hilarious.

What is this evidence exactly? What did poor old Hillary do exactly? Oh treason what law is that exactly? Is that a valuable offense really exactly? What statute number and paragraph exactly?

Lololol comedy gold.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do they eve make ankle bracelets that big? That's got to be a size XXXL for sure.

Probably weigh like 5 pounds each.
edit on R512017-02-01T23:51:16-06:00k512Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What is with the first few pages of people asking what she did? Where have you been?

She mishandled and shared classified documents... she even admitted to it, but claimed she didn't intend to do it. Most people would go to jail, the only reason Clinton did not go is because she said she didn't intend to break the law, and people took her word$ for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Research Spetsbureau 13.

No. I don't research other people's claims. If you think this is evidence then you post it. Otherwise I just ignore this.

We have seen you repeatedly not research anything that remotely resembles the truth. So there is no surprise at that statement by the likes of you. You just ignore and don't give a damn what truth may or may not be. Geeze.....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Because he's a racist that was bared from a federal judgeship for saying racist things...

Well, he admits he used to be a racist, but claims that is no longer the case, and he loves everybody equally today.

Well unless you can't see, He and Hillary are both white, and your attempt at an off topic point says a lot about any who sees him as 'racist'. Shame is on your ilk and you are going to wake up or you WILL BE wearing it for a long, long time.

ETA

Deflection is all you guys can possibly do to thwart reality at this point.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Because he's a racist that was bared from a federal judgeship for saying racist things...

Well, he admits he used to be a racist, but claims that is no longer the case, and he loves everybody equally today.

Well unless you can't see, He and Hillary are both white,

What's on the outside, is no indication of what's on the inside.

By their actions they are known.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hi FlyingFox,

I suggest Obama couldn't pardon her. He wouldn't pardon her as this would indicate she was implicated or guilty in some respects and perhaps damage her quest for POTUS and his squeaky clean legacies?

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well unless you can't see, He and Hillary are both white,

What's on the outside, is no indication of what's on the inside.

By their actions they are known.

Agreed, their actions are there own. That is why I had to quit the D"s. The criminal money grubbing by these people is appalling to me. The truth of Hillary is glaringly out there for all the world to see and we have two choices. Face the music and clean out the vipers in the Dem party or see it fading to black..... There is no way to turn back the Saul Alinsky-ites in the crowd, they have made their play and have to ride out their choices to the bitter end now.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is probably the worst source of information I've ever seen. If dems had posted it, you'd have all screamed fake news from the roof tops.

You all need to get over this hillary thing. All politicians are corrupt. Trump had to pay people off to avoid being done for his university scam. We're not still going on about that every day.
edit on 2-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If this is true, then the green light has been given and it's popcorn time from here.

If she is found guilty will you come back and say I guess the mean old right wing media was correct.

Impossible dreams are the best kind; however, I would not hold my breath on this if I were you.
a reply to: hellobruce

So this is your 'source'...

Wikileaks is the top source in the entire world for truth. It is the ONLY media in existence with a 100% truth record. No matter how much you try and put this fact down, it comes back to haunt you. You cannot destroy truth, the truth on the other hand destroys the lies. Your opinion is not noted, and that is all that is, an opinion. It is obvious you don't like Wikileaks, because it destroyed Hillary, but the truth is the truth; deal with it.

edit on nd2017000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 02 Feb 2017 02:34:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Feb 2017 02:34:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join