It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Authorizes Congress To Pursue Criminal Charges Against Hillary

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: StrizzMatik

This world needs more people who think like you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My personal hope is the roadblocks to this and many other pertinent situations which, in my perspective, have a huge bearing on humanity's stonewalled progress are in the process of being removed.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: interupt42yes but that was her and bills story they were just trading stories about grandkids for 4 hours in a private plane sitting on a tarmac in arizona. question one why is us attorney general in arizona instead of washington?

You have to be a complete tool or so politically biased that you care more about your party or political ideals than your country in order to overlook such blatant corruption.

Those are the people that are and have ruined our gov't by not holding their own party accountable and justify such actions.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is why we the people are divided and will never come together in the near future. No one can differentiate anymore between legitimate charges and fake news. Neither can the defenders and prosecutors if the people can't come together on the issue. What I see as a democrat voter is just hyprocrisy from the so called moral and constitution party, republicans. The evangelicals sold their souls to Trump for a Supreme Court position. Bush and Cheney killed more people than Hillary ever did with lies and corruption. Til they all go to prison, no one has the high ground and we should move on. What are they doing in congress behind our backs.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
How many times do the Clintons need to be investigated and cleared before people will give it up?

Between the pair of them they've been investigated and cleared at least a dozen times, if not more. And no evidence of criminal wrongdoing has been found.

Despite the investigators being rapidly anti-Clinton.

If there was anything there, they would have found it by now. The GOP have been rabidly investigating them for 25+ years. And they've found ~nothing~.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I'm pretty certain that violating the Federal Records Act is a punishable offense

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Great news! Can Congress legally put her behind bars? Or will Sessions need to be in the DOJ first? Can we start rolling up more enemies of the American people too? Like Obama, McCain, Soros etc? Cut the head off the snake I say.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
How many times do the Clintons need to be investigated and cleared before people will give it up?

Between the pair of them they've been investigated and cleared at least a dozen times, if not more. And no evidence of criminal wrongdoing has been found.

If there was anything there, they would have found it by now. The GOP have been rabidly investigating them for 25+ years. And they've found ~nothing~.

Not really true. The Clinton's have a very handy knack of their accusers often either shooting themselves, falling out of windows, or dying in mysterious plane crashes just before they testify. Odd huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
This is why we the people are divided and will never come together in the near future. No one can differentiate anymore between legitimate charges and fake news. Neither can the defenders and prosecutors if the people can't come together on the issue. What I see as a democrat voter is just hyprocrisy from the so called moral and constitution party, republicans. The evangelicals sold their souls to Trump for a Supreme Court position. Bush and Cheney killed more people than Hillary ever did with lies and corruption. Til they all go to prison, no one has the high ground and we should move on. What are they doing in congress behind our backs.

Is that you Hillary?
Say hello to Bill for me

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

Great news! Can Congress legally put her behind bars? Or will Sessions need to be in the DOJ first? Can we start rolling up more enemies of the American people too? Like Obama, McCain, Soros etc? Cut the head off the snake I say.

Not to my knowledge.. However much of this stuff is like a sleeping pack of wild dogs. One takes the scent and starts yapping and the rest follow the lead.. The DOJ (The department of justice which has been anything but according to many) will declare if the congressional oversight committee does indeed have enough for a conviction.We already know without much doubt she lied to congress and withheld evidence . But the to big to jail card seems to be a big one..

We have all heard the many plaintiff's accusations against much of the supposedly wrong doings... As my opening Op meant to say I just want justice and closure; one way or the other..

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Are people following the Braverman series?

Any opinions?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

One can only hope.
I see the Globalist Leftist zombies are still here in full force to defend their rotten-to-the-core Slime Goddess.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: hellobruce

Guilty of what exactly? Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime.

Are you serious?

Benghazi, emailgate, funding Islamic terrorism, Burning up Bernie, Clinton foundation being a pay to play front, on and on and on.

Don't forget the Chinese. Madame Defarge should have kept knitting and her mouth closed. Alas.

Poor Charles is probably rolling in his grave.

Then again - I think he may have very much enjoyed this carnival...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

"The Clinton's have a very handy knack of their accusers often either shooting themselves, falling out of windows, or dying in mysterious plane crashes just before they testify. Odd huh?"

So does Putin and Trump respects him so I assume so does his supporters.

"Is that you Hillary?
Say hello to Bill for me
And this contributed how? But I am a senior citizen woman.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Great news he should go after Bush as well for 9/11.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

i guess if HC is found guilty there will be a mass exodus of ATS followed by a mass of new subscribers, it amazes me how people blindly follow either side!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Show me one example of that phrase being used differently, Crazy. Just one.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

Show me one example of that phrase being used differently, Crazy. Just one.

I thought "wet work" were those guys who get paid to pee on people...you know like in that movie...Horrible Bosses
edit on R562017-03-05T19:56:50-06:00k563Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Were you able to find a different use of "wet works"?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Oh wow ... pull your head out of your ass. The only reason that pair isn't in front of a firing squad is the legion of dumb liberal wankers that worship at their feet. Unbelievable.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join