It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Real Crisis for Trump: Russia Attacked Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Without some sense of equality and a desire to feel above others in some manner... such a thing will always arise. Even animals do the same thing, we being animals yet have the capacity for bringing equality to all life but for reasons stated refuse too? It simply is what it is... grabbing a hot pan over and over then leaving it on when oneself has had enough of grabbing it, and then nature says next needing the lesson rinse repeat.

A lot of quit grabbing the pan lessons out there... but esentially the same lesson.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
##snipped## Trump has created a mess domestically by plodding his inept dictatorial edicts on the US. As sad as this is for domestic issues, the bigger issue became a larger problem today. Russia attacked Ukraine.......right on queue ##snipped##

That is not a quote from the article you linked to, you are a liar and spread false news.

Here is from the article you linked to

Fighting flares in eastern Ukraine

Fighting in eastern Ukraine between pro-Russian rebels and Ukrainian armed forces is escalating, officials have warned.

edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: trying to figure out why seeking alpha is lying

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The fact that Obama and the rest of NATO put sanctions on Russia so that they can stop their aggression which saved thousands of lives. But now that Trump is in power, Russia goes on the offensive and resumes fighting.

Obama did his job while Trump is opening the door for Putin to pillage Ukraine.

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Would you be saying the same thing if Clinton was president?

The reality is that Obama had a very good foreign policy. Despite Putin's repeated attempts of trying to grab more of Europe, Obama stopped him and also saved lives.

Now that Obama is not president, 8 Ukrainians died today from Russian hostilities and you know Putin is going to put the pressure on Ukraine now that Obama is not there.

Trump will most likely give Putin a call and ask him to stop for Trump's sake. Putin will just tell him to STFU and continue to grab that land. Checkmate right wingers.

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Let's see, the end of the human race or let the Russians have the Ukraine. Hmmmmm, what to do????

What milatary actions did obama take? Arming terrorists? Honestly, name one foreign policy obama had that helped protect Europe.

You might be a drama queen. Why don't you hold your horses and see how Trump handles foreign policy... and stop blowing smoke up people's asses, Russia invade Ukraine under obama, not Trump

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

But.. it said Russian?!

That's why Soros moved on Ukraine with his color revolution.. after the failed attempt in Russia...

So far we have Russia, UK, USA fighting for sovereignty against the globalists...

IT's spreading... the only one's who are losing are the ones with the $$$$ who thought they could take over the world...

And use citizens' in those nations as fodder to implement a long plan scenario....

The folks aren't having anything to do with it...

Their weapon to unleash the ARAB Spring.... has come to haunt them....

Internet... I love Freedom... folks across the globe think it's pretty keen themselves

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The story says pro-russian rebel forces.

Seeking Alpha likes to make headlines that are blatant lies, he's not to be trusted.
edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: trying to figure out why seeking alpha is lying

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Keep trying son......Your alternative facts is not reality and this fight is going to prove that whether you accept it or not.

originally posted by: D8Tee

Seeking Alpha likes to make headlines that are blatant lies, he's not to be trusted.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Everything will be fine. We will be hanging out together on ATS tomorrow. Most of what we hear is nonsense, and most of what is real, we don't hear. Lets all take it down a notch, and distress. Things are going to be ok. I promise

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It's typical though.... sensationalize, hit people with a headline, lemmings follow...

I wouldn't worry about it so much...

They are running out of steam, embellish SO much that the "cry Wolf" syndrome is in effect...

Dismissed upon reading...

Don't sweat it, inject truth.. and move on

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I have no alternative facts here.
I have the story you linked.
That story says pro russian rebels, not russia.
You understand this, but you continue to perpetuate your lies.
You, sir, are dishonest.
Your methods are what have made this country sink into an abyss.

Provide proof of your misleading headline.
Can't can you?
No, because you are a liar SeekingALpha.
edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You are the only one here with alternate facts

The CNN ARTICLE YOU LINKED TO YOURSELF in your original post disputes the narrative and false events you are trying to portray.
edit on -060011pm1kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Keep trying son......Your alternative facts is not reality and this fight is going to prove that whether you accept it or not.

How are they alternative if they are taken from the source YOU provided? Are you claiming to have alternative facts?

Get a grip man, this story is not what you think it is.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Third thread in a row he's done this in, the last one got real popular.
He's on a roll with his lies.
It's not an error on his part, it's a deliberate attempt to mislead people.
Terms and conditions may apply.
edit on 31-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So, you don't think this offensive took place the same weekend Trump had his kiss the ring moment with Putin is not a coincidence? I've got swamp land, want to buy?

originally posted by: Ohanka

You are the only one here with alternate facts

The CNN ARTICLE YOU LINKED TO YOURSELF in your original post disputes the narrative and false events you are trying to portray.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What offensive? The Resistance has not launched any offensives since the ceasefire on 1st September 2016.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Third thread in a row he's done this in, the last one got real popular.
He's on a roll with his lies.
It's not an error on his part, it's a deliberate attempt to mislead people.
Terms and conditions may apply.

Folks will absorb the OP in their own reality... I can see that you oppose that... fine....

Continuing to rail against it, only makes this ridiculous premise more visible... last time I do so, to try to make a point

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
US backed Syrian rebels are evil ISIS terrorists.

Russian backed Ukrainian rebels, No Russia, No Russia, Your the Russia.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

They look like a bunch guys going paint-balling. Well that is the expression on their faces till people start dying.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Everyone has an opinion like they understand what is going on.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The link that connects the Russians to the Ukrainian pro Russian rebels. Is about the same as the link that connect the Syrian rebels and ISIS to the US. Winding and maze-like. Yet one is considered gospel on here and the other is not. Same way that left leaning news is considered fake news but right leaning news is not and vice versa.

These days truth is in the eyes of the beholder. What is fact has become a choose your own adventure book. And when facts have a partisan and ideological spin. Nothing is true anymore.

Proxy armies are proxy armies. There is a good chance that the rebel group with pro Russian in their description, is a proxy army being used by Russia to advance their aims in the Ukraine. Same way the US does in various parts of the world, including Syria. Which most of us rightfully condemn as meddling where we shouldn't be meddling.

Why should we defend Russian meddling? Or worse. Deny it exists. Does anyone actually think the Russians are not backing the pro Russian rebels?

Of course backing does not mean the same as Russia invading and attacking the Ukraine.

I'm not even saying we should do anything about it. Because it is not us they are doing it to. We should just be aware of it. Russia is playing its own games on the world stage. Same as we are. Just because some are hoping for warmer relations with Russia. Does not mean a proxy army is not a proxy army. Or that Russia is not a distinct entity with its own goals. It is.

Too many people are becoming happy living in a world where they pick what is true. If you don't like something its fake. If it helps further your cause. Its true. When it does not. It's fake again.

Where am I going with this?

Who knows.

I just notice too many people these days liking the smell of their own brand.

That includes the OP with their sensationalist headline and people acting like Russia is not meddling in the Ukraine. I apparently don't know how to make friends with either side.

edit on 1-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Good points... it gets difficult when my own country (USA) has policy agenda pushers from completely polarizing positions...

You have to pick one...

The one I pick says MEH... about Ukraine/Russia... YMMV.. as my others...

Which is fine...

I am all about restoring a Fed GOv't the folks can trust... Congress (long F'ing way to go), Executive branch (so far so good) and Judiciary branch (work to do)...

IT's not a months deal.. it's a vigilant effort on the folks part that will take years, to filter out those who would have served the USA up on a platter to an NWO situation... just my opinion...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join