It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Real Crisis for Trump: Russia Attacked Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
By the looks of your responses of attacking me. It looks like you guys are in a moral dilemma and just had an oh sh it moment about this issue.

We told you guys not to jump off the ledge with the Trump kool-aid, but as most right wingers, you guys have to learn things the hard way.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
By the looks of your responses of attacking me. It looks like you guys are in a moral dilemma and just had an oh sh it moment about this issue.

We told you guys not to jump off the ledge with the Trump kool-aid, but as most right wingers, you guys have to learn things the hard way.

Can you read?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

What are you talking about?

Your thread is a lie. Your link, which leads to what laughably calls itself a news source, doesn't even back up the lie in your thread title.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"(AVDIIVKA, Ukraine) — Heavy artillery and rockets hit residential areas in eastern Ukraine Tuesday amid a new outburst of fighting between government troops and Russia-backed separatist rebels, leaving at least eight people dead and dozens injured."

CRISIS? We had more people killed in Chicago the past 2 days. Come on, S.A.. Is this your best shot at Trump?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
See, this is why you need to get off the right wing news outlets. That stuff is poison.

Although not officially in NATO, GWB and Obama both backed Ukraine. You should also look up the rhetoric of right wing politicians regarding their support for Ukraine before Trump got involved. So yeah, they may not be as close to us as the UK, but we had backed them because we know what Putin is up to in wanting to spread his love throughout europe.

Think about this for a second. We just went through a week where we told people who supported our troops in Iraq that they can't come into our country because they were from war zones. Now we're going to back out of supporting Ukraine as well....something that we promised them we would do if Russia came knocking.

Our credibility as a country has gone to sh it since Trump showed up. Unfortunately, I fear that it is already too late. Putin knew that with a Trump presidency, we would in-fight with each other while he makes his move. Brilliant for him, bad for the world.

originally posted by: Ohanka
Ukraine is not, and never has been, an American ally. There is no defence treaty of any kind between the US and Ukraine

That disinformation campaign around Ukraine really is successful.

I also don't think it's a good idea for America to come to the aid of folks like this:

Maybe Trump should send aid to the Anti-Fascist Resistance in Donbass, just to rile up the warmongers even more?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This is just another lame attempt to flame Trump...
Whats worse though is your thread title and implications made are blatant lies...
I thought this was against the rules here...

(post by SeekingAlpha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Counting down the minutes until this thread gets locked.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The fact that you don't believe doesn't make this attack go away. Look this stuff up on the internet.....this attack is legit and is a MAJOR issue and covered by several news outlets. The only reason why it's not discussed heavily on the TV yet is because the news producers know that introducing this to the masses will only bring hysteria after what Trump did this weekend with refugees.

This is what the left has been trying to avoid. But no, you guys were too busy beating your chest that "you won" when in reality, we all lost with Trump.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Tue Jan 31 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The fact that you don't believe doesn't make this attack go away. Look this stuff up on the internet.....this attack is legit and is a MAJOR issue and covered by several news outlets. The only reason why it's not discussed heavily on the TV yet is because the news producers know that introducing this to the masses will only bring hysteria after what Trump did this weekend with refugees.

This is what the left has been trying to avoid. But no, you guys were too busy beating your chest that "you won" when in reality, we all lost with Trump.

Let's see, a person starting off a thread with "Comrade Trump" is posting fake news, no I don't believe it.

What facts? The fact that Kiev has attacked the rebels in violation of the ceasefire they negotiated? Yeah that is big news.

It doesn't change the fact that your thread title is entirely, and intentionally, misleading.

(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why lock this thread? You can't hide from this. The attack on the Ukraine is real and can't be dismissed as fake news.

I'm sorry to burst your right wing bubble, but we need to address this now. If this escalates, it will be the #1 story on TV and we can't hide from it. You know as well as I do that Trump and his staff are incompetent. Now we need real, accountable people to do real work before this gets ugly fast.

Counting down the minutes until this thread gets locked.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Read the article again. Kiev did not initiate the attack.

Let's see, a person starting off a thread with "Comrade Trump" is posting fake news, no I don't believe it.

What facts? The fact that Kiev has attacked the rebels in violation of the ceasefire they negotiated? Yeah that is big news.

It doesn't change the fact that your thread title is entirely, and intentionally, misleading.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Did you not read the first sentence in your own source? Why does "pro Russian rebels" mean Putin attacks Ukraine?
It doesn't ,its just cnn fake news spinning something that has been going on for too long now .

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So what you want is for Trump to intervene to stop the Kiev Regime's offensive in violation of the ceasefire?

You know what? I agree, he should.

Oh, but that's not what you're asking for at all...

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Fake News! Hoax! lies!

Russia didn`t attack the Ukraine.

This from the Op`s source:

Fighting in eastern Ukraine between pro-Russian rebels and Ukrainian armed forces is escalating, officials have warned.

It said Ukrainian troops "continue to conduct offensive operations to seize positions held by self-defense forces, including in the suburbs of Donetsk

Earlier this year it was revealed through hacking that Russia was behind the "rebels" in Ukraine and that they supplied and funded these rebels when annexing Crimea.

There is a thread here about it I believe but here is a source: Link
Second source

Russia denies it, of course but they always do, so their denial is not to be trusted.

Food for thought.

link   

OK.. I see where you coming from. Thanks for letting us know. Goodnight. Sleep tight!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm bitter because right wingers always leave a mess for others to clean up whether it be in their personal lives or at the national level.

This time, it's with Russia and it can't be easily cleaned up. Putin is going to have his day here and he did it on the back of American ignorance.

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

So now you result to name calling?
Im sorry I had no idea you were a child or the mental equivalent of one as well as a liar...
Also to correct your mistaken beliefs... Trump would not be a puppet in your delusional scenario he would be the puppet master while we would be the puppets...
Sadly for you that is as accurate as the rest of your claims made here...
Perhaps it is you who needs to learn a lesson?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join