It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber had "Downs" syndrome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Of all the "horrors" that I have posed here about these "Islamo-cowards" this is perhaps the "defining" horror. Why has the major media just brushed this aside? I will tell you why, because it is so horrible, so vile. it doesn't fit the liberal agenda that these animals are just poor freedom fighters. Not a single media "outlet" has followed up on this horrible "act" of terror. I say the hell with all of them, Fox included.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Or maybe becuase it never happened. I've not come across a single article regarding this.

You're either making # up, or just horrible blowing something out of porportion to further accrue your ignorance on this board -- even though you seem to do it on purpose to push peoples buttons.

Deep

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Or maybe becuase it never happened. I've not come across a single article regarding this.

You're either making # up, or just horrible blowing something out of porportion to further accrue your ignorance on this board -- even though you seem to do it on purpose to push peoples buttons.

Deep

Please find a direct "quote" from cnn transcripts of that day earlier in this thread. I didn't make up anything there deep-defender of terror.....

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I didn't make up anything there deep-defender of terror.....

I guess you could put it that way or maybe he's a deep-denier of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've avoided this topic for a bit now....*sigh*

We DO have alternate forms of media time that are not Left controlled, but more Right: Rush Limbaugh, for instance, does have a big following from both extremist camps, lol...someone needs to get this to him and see what he does with it.

I've had an aunt who was retarted (this was not genetic, she had too much oxygen cut off. at birth).

dh

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Deep

Well, the accusation was made once on CNN and that's all
Nothing further and that's about the order of it
People with disabilities are being lionised at the moment
At later moments, the disabled will be subject to the eugenics movement at the root of the centralised governments

[edit on 1-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...
I have also posted a comment there asking about it

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Terrorists used a disabled child as a suicide bomber on election day, Iraqi interior minister Falah al-Naqib said today.

Yahoo reports on it

Falah al-Naqib told reporters in Baghdad that 38 attacks were carried out on polling stations in Iraq on Sunday and that one of the suicide bombings was carried out by a disabled child[...]
police at the scene of one the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have Down's Syndrome.

Several sites cite www.kyw1060.com... as the original reporting source, an affiliate/subsidiary of 'Infinity Broadcasting' (please start conspiracies....now). However the link for this story here doesn't work.

a letter I sent to [email protected], the original source
subject:Mentally Handicapped Iraqi Suicide Bomber

What has happened to this story? Most reports of it reference your newssite, but the original article is no longer there?

How did your news organization find out about this report? How did they come to report on it and how did it come to be removed from the site, even tho its cited on other sites as comming from your organization?

I suggest others ask about this also.

Also, note that Yahoo and others report it as comming from the Associated Press, not this local news station.

However, there is aboslutely nothing that indicates CNN made the story up. We already know that the Palestinians have attempted to use mentally handicapped people as suicide bombers too. Indeed, if they are successful, the last thing anyone would be considering as they collect the remains is 'was this guy mentally handicapped?' IOW, potentially there have been many other cases where this happned. A mentally handicapped person isn't going to attract attention, or at least not suspicsion. Their family might be more likely to give them to the terrorists, since they won't feel anything when they die, will feel like they are doing something good in the process, and, perversely, be 'happy' in the lead up at least, and will also be 'doing something with their life (tho shortening it), which they might think will just be a life 'not worth living'

NOTICE i am not saying that that life is not worth living, i am saying that families that have children with specific or special needs undergo a lot of stress, in addition to the normal stress of raising children, because of this, and its not unthinkable that unscrupulous people would in fact give these children up. Its also not unthinkable that the terrorists will preferentially target families that have children/family members like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
dude

you dont know how to google, do you?

www.theage.com.au...

www.canoe.ca...

www.pjstar.com...

ok, well, point made, heres more:

Results 1 - 10 of about 184 for down syndrome suicide bomber iraq. (0.10 seconds)

Sorted by relevance Sort by date

Sydney Morning Herald (subscription) Down syndrome youth used as suicide bomber
Age (subscription), Australia - 10 hours ago
... He had Down syndrome or, as the Iraqis say, he's a mongoli, and when his parents ... was very happy and excited, but news came that a mongoli had been a bomber. ...
Handicapped boy who was made into a bomb Sydney Morning Herald (subscription)
all 97 related »
Disabled kid used as a suicide bomber
Edmonton Sun, Canada - 15 hours ago
... scene of one of the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have down's syndrome. Eight suicide bombers blew up near polling stations in Baghdad on ...
LET ALL IRAQIS UNITE: ALLAWI New York Post
Child Said Used in Iraq Suicide Attack Kansas City Star (subscription)
Child Said Used in Iraq Suicide Attack Washington Post (Subscription)
MSNBC - all 68 related »
Election in Iraq? It's All About Bush
News Hounds, CA - 12 hours ago
... had a dust-up with ABC over an interview with Peter Jennings; other items Hume included were: a suicide bomber in Iraq was a child with Down syndrome; a man in ...

Ordinary Iraqis triumph over terror
Indianapolis Star, IN - 21 hours ago
... were so desperate that, according to Iraq's interior minister, they used a disabled child, possibly suffering from Down syndrome, as a suicide bomber. ...

RushLimbaugh.com (subscription) Incoherent Democrats Lose Their Second Election in the Last Three ...
RushLimbaugh.com (subscription), CA - Jan 31, 2005
... The insurgents sent out a Down's syndrome child as a suicide bomber. ... with and has been siding with throughout this entire campaign in Iraq, ever since ...

The Leader of the New Media
RushLimbaugh.com (subscription), CA - Jan 31, 2005
"The insurgents used a Down's Syndrome child as a suicide bomber. ... "The Democratic Party lost its second election in three months yesterday in Iraq.". ...

DetNews.com Insurgents' failure to halt election raises questions
Peoria Journal Star, IL - 4 hours ago
... used a handicapped child to carry out one of nine suicide bombings Sunday ... Police at one Baghdad blast said the bomber did appear to have Down syndrome.
Insurgents fail to keep Iraqis from polls Canoe.ca
all 52 related »

Xinhua Allawi Calls for Unity
Arab News, Saudi Arabia - 23 hours ago
... said the insurgents even used a handicapped child as one of the suicide bombers ... of one the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have Down’s Syndrome. ...
Allawi calls on Iraqis to set aside difference Malaysia Star
all 355 related »

Melbourne Herald Sun Iraqi Election Called A Success, Despite Dozens Of Deaths
WPBF, FL - Jan 31, 2005
... was used to carry out one of more than three dozen suicide attacks on ... at the scene of a Baghdad blast say the bomber appeared to have Down's Syndrome. ...
Iraqi Election Called A Success, Despite Dozens Of Deaths WSBtv.com
all 217 related »

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Remember, if people don't want to believe something here, it's either propoganda or simply made up. They can make these statements without any evidence, but as though it were the most obvious thing in the world. After all, these "freedom fighters" (the ones who want Saddam back in power) would never do something so cruel. Only those evil joooos would. There's even theories that their atomic bombs are parapalegic guided: They strap a parapalegic to the bomb, who then guides it to the tarhet with their eyes
After all, Isreal targets children and civilians while these terrorists...sorry, "insurgents" only target military targets and school busses get in the way in front of malls and schools.

Sigh, I really need to take my own advise...

dh

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah - quite happy to accept I'm wrong and the top story's right if that's so
'He must have been kidnapped' his relatives say
Well, who knows who the kidnappers are in Iraq?
The losing side, the invaders, will throw everything into the mix to justify building their permanent military bases

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join