It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber had "Downs" syndrome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrodomini
A very sad news , these terrorists are against any human being right . These people are less than animals .

Honestly, these less-than animals are at the heart of US Government

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You mean the same "less-than-animals" US, and British, government(s) that removed Saddam, unjustly or justly, and allowed all Iraqis the ability to taste real freedom and the ability to freely vote today, unlike with Saddam and a vote ballot with one check-box and one name: his? The US, and British, given ability, whether unjustly or justly, to freely vote in their own leaders unlike Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc., etc.?

Yeah, must be the same ones.

seekerof

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Seekerof]

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You mean the fake Saddam with the very bad teeth who appeared in court so rambling with long hair and beard to disguise his underbite

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The "fake" Saddam has been discussed before in ATS.
DNA doesn't lie last time I checked.

seekerof

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
DNA be damned - it's only what you're told
This wasn't the same person
A characteristic of underbite with skull or jaw deformation is found more often in Down Syndrome, interestingly

[edit on 30-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"characteristic of underbite with skull or jaw deformation," "be damned."

Next?

seekerof

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seekerof, (off topic)

Ahhh, you see? Now every coment you make will have in it the fact that Iraqis voted today thanks to Bush. George rules, eh?

Now this will be thrown in our faces on a daily basis

You're ok, Seekerof.

Carry on

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So the spaced out tramp presented as Saddam is a simple visage
While bomb-endowed person with Down Syndrome is a simple visage
Simple, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You bet dgtempe.
As much as you, and quite a few others, downplayed the upcoming elections and their significance, and seemingly favored and/or backed the acts of the terrorist and insurgent activities to thwarts such a historic event, I'll be mentioning this at least for a while longer.

Like my new "givingterrorismthefinger" avatar?

seekerof

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
So the spaced out tramp presented as Saddam is a simple visage
While bomb-endowed person with Down Syndrome is a simple visage
Simple, isn't it?

Simple as you wish to continue to think so.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Like my new "givethefingertoterrorist" avatar?

It would have been better if they had inked their middle fingers, instead. But then, I guess you couldn't use it as your avatar.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Incredible how a story about a known terrorist tactic of using unwitting participants (children included) can be hijacked into a rant about Bush.

Do any of you have any interest in discussing topics at hand anymore?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't think the elections were rigged, per se, however, those running, some, could be corrupt fundamentalists, but once again, they apear in all countries.

As for this "down syndrome", well, I'm not surprised the least to say: some of these fundamentalists are vile creatures, however, how does an average Iraqi know that it was someone with down syndrome? It feels more like propaganda than anything.

Deep

[edit on 30-1-2005 by ZeroDeep]

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Bush grows out of the root of all evil
You can always find a tie-in - not least on the close-eyes dementia level

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If this report is true then I am shocked and horrified at the depths some people will sink to. I hope that one day, those responsible are made to pay for their crimes. Its just sickening.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
dh, you don't appear to have anything to say that isn't opinion (and rather hateful opinion, at that) disguised as fact.

I certainly didn't vote for Bush, but I am not so obsessed with him that I will leave reality behind just to bad-mouth him or his policies.

IBM

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OMG whoever sent that poor person to die should be put to death in a very painfull way. We should execute them in the following manner. Poke small holes into his body and pour vinegar on him, then some clorox after that is done, some hyrdochloric acid. after that is said and done, wrap him in aluminum foil and attach him to a 1000000 volt electric chair and send it through him. if he still survives put honey on him and put him in a nest of army ants. if he still survives put, get some people to beat him to death with bats and then bill his parents for the cost of the execution and sell his body as farm feed to pigs.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The palestinians already sent a 13 child that was mentally handicapped to become a suicide bomber/martyr against the yehudis, why should this insurgency be any different?

I agree, its barbarism. I do have to note that its not inherent in the iraqi or muslim or arab peoples nor culture to be barbaric. THe iraqis did a good job today, they demonstrated what had been expected, that they were interested in some sort of secular, civil, government. These rogues who abuse and murder are not part of that civil society.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeephow does an average Iraqi know that it was someone with down syndrome?

Severe mental handicapp is usually quite apparent, downs syndrome is not really something that can be mistaken for anything else, having mental handicaps and physical characteristics. The iraqis aren't ignorant desert nomads or something, they'd know what down syndrome is and probably know that its caused by an extra chromosome too.

Regardless, even actual primitive societies could distinguish between the mentally handicapped and the just plain weird.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That's true enough: Down Syndrome can be easily noticed in wo/men; I've seen my fair share, however, what I've always wondered is why they share very familiar physical characteristic -- I guess a Google search could answer that question.

But, a Down Syndrome suicide bomber could possibly not know the ramnifications of his acts, could he? Let me rephrase that: someone born with Down Syndrome could not rationaly make the descision to sacrifice ones own life for said cuase, could they? This has been itching at me ever since I read this; I wonder what conviced this person to do what he/she did, and the fact that he/she must have pulled the switch [or however they detonate themselves], or if it was done by remote. I guess I'll have to do more research into Down Syndrom. I'm well aware they are considered "retarded", not to sound offensive, so I'm having qaulms with this entire story. Well, let's put this into perspective: obviously, as is evident in the mundane medical and social reform programs in Iraq, a child born with Down Syndrome may not have recieved the best medical treatment and pyscological care for him/her and respected family to cope with this detrimental disorder, unless, of course, he/she came from a wealthy family [why would a wealthy family allow thier child to commite an act like this, unless they abhored this disorder and in some disgustingly vile countenance announced that this sacrifice would whisk thier child closer to Allah?] and they were able to have the proper care deployed. A child born with Down Syndrome into a poor Iraqi family, if one can make an educated guess, obviously may be looked down upon and will obviously be relatively left to cope with himself, or treated with very mundane care: so this child 'may' have come from a poor Iraqi family..

I don't know. My non-sensical babble is sounding too tautalougous, I'll leave you lot to chew and respond if you want.

Deep

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join