It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber had "Downs" syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
CNN TV (US) just reported that one of the suicide bombers today in Iraq was thought to have "downs" syndrome. This is an unbelieveably "barbaric" development. Can these "scum" sink any lower?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I could pretend to be shocked...

They use little boys and little girls why not the mentally handicapped? They have no morals or ethics at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My brother has Downs and i find this absolutely sick, anyone who knows a person with Downs will know just how impressionable they are. My Brother is the gentlest and most loyal guy i know, he would do anything for me. Im speechless with disgust.

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There is no mention of this on CNN's round-up of attacks
edition.cnn.com...
and the story sounds like crap

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
edition.cnn.com...

"A very disturbing report to tell you about. Iraqi police and witnesses at the scene of one suicide bomber said the suicide bomber appeared to have Downs Syndrome and whether or not he actually detonated the device himself, whether someone else detonated it for him is not known at this point, but it is just a very disturbing detail, someone believed to have Downs Syndrome being used as a suicide bomber. It is something shocking, even in this city, which has become used to seeing slaughter, to seeing brutality on a scale that is hard to comprehend."

transcripts.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What is even worse than this bomber story is that millions of down's syndrome kids do not have a treatment that renders them normal or even better than the so called "standard of the norm IQ 100."

The Down’s Syndrome Page

Big Pharmaceutical companies do not want Down's Syndrome kids to get anything else but their pharmaceuticals, hence they suppress the above nutritional solutions.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by SkipShipman]

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by dh
edition.cnn.com...

"A very disturbing report to tell you about. Iraqi police and witnesses at the scene of one suicide bomber said the suicide bomber appeared to have Downs Syndrome and whether or not he actually detonated the device himself, whether someone else detonated it for him is not known at this point, but it is just a very disturbing detail, someone believed to have Downs Syndrome being used as a suicide bomber. It is something shocking, even in this city, which has become used to seeing slaughter, to seeing brutality on a scale that is hard to comprehend."

transcripts.cnn.com...

Fair enough - the story's true in the sense of having been reported
But it's still a lie regarding it's propaganda value
A small distasteful untruth meant to validate a rigged election

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

as posted by dh

Wooowzers.

Talk about "propaganda value"....
Care to provide anything remotely resembling credibility that indicates that the Iraqi elections were "rigged"?
At least Drhoracid produced a source. You care to provide one to back your own "propaganda valued" assertion?

seekerof

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by dh

Wooowzers.

Talk about "propaganda value"....
Care to provide anything remotely resembling credibility that indicates that the Iraqi elections were "rigged"?
At least Drhoracid produced a source. You care to provide one to back your own "propaganda valued" assertion?

seekerof

Like watching the towers crumble so exactly 9/11, you get twitchy as you see certain stories arising
I've worked and been around Down Syndrome people for nigh on thirty years
I understand how their condition might be exploited to justify a monstrous working
You're saying this bomb-strewn election isn't rigged?
They can do it in the US, they can do it in one of their protectorates
Particularly with a geographically and ethnically disenfranchised population
It wouldn't take more than a fairly bright person with Down Syndrome to work this one out

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So your proof the election is rigged is because in your opinion they can do it? Wow thats some powerful proof.

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
So your proof the election is rigged is because in your opinion they can do it? Wow thats some powerful proof.

It's bad news and always to the detriment of the opinionated to confuse proof with opinion
I'm offering opinion not proof
Proof is opinion that gets published in the main media

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
it sickens me that someone would use a retarded person for such evil...but it also sickens me that people think downs syndrome makes a person a complete idiot. i have spent most of my life working with downs sufferers and they are more intelligent than u think. they can learn. they aren't robots and they feel and believe exactly what those of us with regular dna think and feel. they are only easier to influence...but those with downs are fully capable to make their own choice,depending on the severity of the genetic mishap. the terrorists that used this disability to their advantage are sick! but america...have more hope in our disabled!!!!!!! downs does not mean brainwashed...or retarded....people with this genetic defect are capable of faith and belief and making their own decisions.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Opinions are like...everyone has one

as posted by dh
....you get twitchy as you see certain stories arising

Really?
Personally, I would avoid any type psycho-analysis on anyone, but hey, thats just my opinion and thought on what your saying.

As par, with your opinion, "rigged" has been quite a popular relative term....best served with nothing resembling credible backing. That my friend, separates "opinion" from fact. Something for which you have failed to do.

seekerof

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Psychsgirl
Ummmm - methinks you are believing this story - why are you believing crap in front of your own experience?
Because you've been told?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

IMO - this really smells like hate-mongering. Is this really what ats has become? A place to identify targets? and justify it?

How very disappointing.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Proof is the validation of a proposition through application of evidence.

Opinions in the Main Media are still just opinions

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Methinks you have failed to provide anything remotely resembling a credible debunk to this story. Opinion ain't cutting it.
Giving an opinion, such as you have asserted, in that the Iraqi elections were rigged, requires fact. You have any? You were there and witnessed it? The BBC reporting such?

Divide untruth from truth, fact from fiction, opinion from fact. that's keeping with the ATS motto of Deny Ignorance.

seekerof

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Opinions are like...everyone has one

As par, with your opinion, "rigged" has been quite a popular relative term....best served with nothing resembling credible backing. That my friend, separates "opinion" from fact. Something for which you have failed to do.

seekerof

While not to wish to be off-topic - I reiterate - I offer an opinion - and one derived from experience
This is a better lead in to 'fact' than what you are told by CNN or any other media
Don't tell me I have 'failed'
I know the meaning of that

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Originally posted by dh

IMO - this really smells like hate-mongering. Is this really what ats has become? A place to identify targets? and justify it?

How very disappointing.

Yes, thankyou, I've been thru this before
I know the quarrying of prey feeling

[edit on 30-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A very sad news , these terrorists are against any human being right . These people are less than animals .

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join