It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump hits majority disapproval in record time, Gallup finds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, that didn't take long.

It seems that Trump has fast-tracked the measure for job disapproval, quicker than any other U.S president before him.

www.latimes.com...

Gallup, which has measured job approval for presidents for decades, shows Trump's approval so far at 45%, with 48% disapproving.

That's an average of several days' polling. The daily trend lines are not kind to the new administration. As of Saturday, 51% of Americans disapproved of Trump's performance.

That's a record for the speed of getting to majority disapproval.

It took 3 years for George W. Bush to hit 50% disapproval but Trump has achieved this in just 8 days.

Majority disapproval in such a short time, I wonder how much lower he can go?

www.cnbc.com...

It's worth noting that Trump's majority disapproval rating was calculated before the recent rollout of his refugee immigration ban and the subsequent nationwide protests.

All that's to say if the coming weeks are anything like Trump's first, his rating might still have a ways to go.

edit on 30-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

His approval rating was held on Nov. 8. That was the only poll that mattered.

If history is an indicator, these polls are not accurate.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a poll? really? did you learn nothing from the last election cycle, polls are fake they are all just made up.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a poll? really? did you learn nothing from the last election cycle, polls are fake they are all just made up.

The thing I've learned from Trump supporters is that everything is fake unless it supports their narrative.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As a businessman, he is obligated to keep promises. A businessman fails if he does not have trust.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wow, that's a HUGE difference from today's Rasmussen Poll, which shows him at a 53% approval:

Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll

So which one is correct?

Hmmm...which one was correct just before election day?

I don't think too many people learn anymore.

link   
Yea.....but didn't this same deal say Trump would not get elected? Yea see? See how its really is? I know them sore loser libs sop this up like pigs being sloped.

link   

Gallup.. the ones that had Hillary winning by 6%

Perhaps they should work on what they do for a living.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Well that polling company leans all the way to the right and so far is the only poll that ever shows Trump's approval ratings as high so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Perhaps someone could refresh my memory.

What was Gallup saying during the entire election cycle leading up to November 8th?

Why Gallup Won't Follow the 2016 Election

&

Gallup gives up the horse race

And now all of the sudden Gallup wants to be relevant again. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

By your logic Obama was a fantastic president who everyone loved, mostly.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Even I voted for him once!

Is my logic still valid?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Please keep pushing the meme.

Keep thinking that your ideals are popular and the majority of Americans think the same.

Every post you do, every tear, every whine, every scream just makes adult Americans take notice and start getting involved.

In case you missed it, this has been going on since 2008.

It's not going to get better for you. I'm happy for that.

Welcome to 8-16 years of misery. Cry harder... it will help!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Daily results are based on telephone interviews"
Opt in methods always favor the extremes. Most people will hang up if they even answer. Having them call in is even worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

Please keep pushing the meme.

Keep thinking that your ideals are popular and the majority of Americans think the same.

Every post you do, every tear, every whine, every scream just makes adult Americans take notice and start getting involved.

In case you missed it, this has been going on since 2008.

It's not going to get better for you. I'm happy for that.

Welcome to 8-16 years of misery. Cry harder... it will help!!!!!

where are those "TRIGGERED" memes when you need one...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Really....a Gallup poll? I seem to remember that these are some of the same pollsters that so deftly predicted a Hillary landslide? You would expect Gallup and their ilk to expanded their sampling outside of coastal states to see how the people who put Trump into office feel about his job so far....but that would confuse the narrative. Trump has addressed every issue he campaigned on....I think the liberal butt-hurt is "only going to get worse as time passes and he enacts more "reforms."

....please don't mind me I'm going to get some popcorn and actually enjoy watching a little MSM news.....nothing is quite as satisfying as seeing Chuckie Schumer work up a few tears.

edit on 30-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Where was this sampling of pollsters taken....New York? Los Angeles?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ha, ha, after the latest poll on TV showing higher support for him, the anti Trump crowd when on making their own fake results polls, we can not have Trump now as a success after he is working so hard to deliver his promises, something no even Obama could in 8 years in the white house.

I am sure that is the same poll that had Hillary as the president of the US on election night.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: Tardacus

The thing I've learned from Trump supporters is that everything is fake unless it supports their narrative.
Polls are crap whether or not it supports my narrative. I understand how and why scientists think they are fairly reliable. Nonetheless, they never asked my, and I bet they never asked you. Ergo, there's at least two pieces of guesswork in terms of the big numbers. Besides, polls easily can be rigged. I don't believe Trump was supposed to win, and I'm thinking tptb are pulling a lot of tricks to take him down anyway they can. But... that's conjecture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join