It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijab-Wearing JFK Worker Kicked by Passenger Yelling 'F--- Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Either he's a complete nutcase

Or he was planted, because I honestly don't think their is a limit to the level the left would sink to, to try and undermined Trump's presidency as we've already seen.

These are the only 2 possible options because this guy doesn't represent anybody and nobody is condoning this nonsense.
edit on 28-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hey thanks karmicecstasy ive read alot on here and i think it may be 20 posts like alot of people said before but i thought you could post in the introdution right away.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Keep in mind that a lot of hate from the Islamic cultures originate from your own logic, never letting go of grudges of past evils. It will never end unless you end it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

You used to be able to post in the introduction forum right off the bat. Maybe things have changed. I am sure you can send a message to a mod and they can help you out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The only ones who have mentioned Trump in their racist attacks have been leftists or democrats. I suspect the same of this man.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
All the pieces are in place for a group to spring up that's some sort of mix between the KKK and McCarthyism.

Trump is doing nothing to take the wind out of these groups sails.

And, from the sidelines, it's easy for me to agree with you.

The other side has been on offense for a long long while. They've run the clock down, but their quarterback was unable to score.

Trump's got the ball now. His offense has been on the sidelines for a while and they've caught their breath. It's gonna be stressful for everyone who was rootin' for 0bama. Trump's crowd is roaring for him to score.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
He's either a complete nutcase

Or he was planted, because I honestly don't think their is a limit to the level the left would sink to, to try and undermined Trump's presidency as we've already seen.

These are the only 2 possible options because this guy doesn't represent anybody and nobody is condoning this nonsense

I would take Nutcase for a $100 please, and no he is not a plant and no need to for anyone to undermine Trump's presidency he and his team are doing a fine job of it themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

thanks. yeah ive checked eveything. i cant post.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Abysha
Keep in mind that a lot of hate from the Islamic cultures originate from your own logic, never letting go of grudges of past evils. It will never end unless you end it.

If I recall, that guy (Robert) dies trying to shoot down a helicopter with an assault rifle.

That's not a person I'd take advice from. Heh.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I did have relatives that came from Armenia. They did not go around trying to attack their Australian Muslim countrymen for what happened 100 years ago. My Grandmother came from a former Greek Island (Imvros) near Turkey and they had to flee to Greece. The atrocities committed by the Turks to the Christian population was horrendous. My Grandmother never wanted to talk about it. My Greek parents had to flee Nasser's expulsion of Greeks from Alexandria.

So yes I do know what I'm talking about. You're hate will destroy you. No-one is saying you should forget but hate just breeds more hate and is not healthy.
Having said that I think any country has the right to determine who it allows through their borders and or citizenship.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

There is wisdom in your words

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't think that in this day in age anything that is fueled by hate will rise to any sort of prominence save some backwoods town in the middle of nowhere perhaps. Now you may rebut and say "but Trump" and to this I say show me the facts behind the rhetoric and propaganda.

Both "sides" need to rein in their nutters. But I don't see many on either side doing it. Only those who slanted more to the middle to begin with. We can't let this country fall to either sides extremist wings. The left tried to go too far in one direction and now the right might....might(because its too soon to properly tell) be trying to go too far in the other.

8 years ago I couldn't see any movements fueled by hate rising. But today is a different story. Obama was a crap president. But he and the left can't shoulder all the blame. The right acted like children all throughout the Obama presidency. Now the left has taken it farther and they are acting like even bigger children. But if everyone keeps trying to take it farther we are all screwed.

I can easily see extremists on the right or left dominating segments of the middle and forming a screaming mob that wants to kill. You can already see it happening on the left. How far are the extremists on the left from resorting to sixties and seventies style political terrorism. But the extremists on the right are actually the bigger danger because the right is in power. They can ultimately do more damage if Trump decides to move further in that direction.

He hasn't yet. Theoretical is not reality. But I can see the possibility of hate rising from either side now more than eight years ago.

And its because the left and the right did not do a better job of reining in their nutters. They both kept trying to push farther than the other. Now the middle looks screwed. Crazies on either side.

But ifs and buts are not candies and nuts. So we will see what happens.
edit on 28-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I know we sit on different sides of most issues but on this bad I have the same worries as you. SA should be the number one concern if any of the talking heads are serious about ending extremist.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I agree and point proven. It's all talk at the moment save a few instances and I hope that number stays low.

The old adage that cooler heads will prevail is losing its meaning. MOST normal thinking/acting Americans would prove to live and believe in more centrist politics. The heavy swings to each side is not normal and is worrisome.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

SA should be the number one concern if any of the talking heads are serious about ending extremist.

For real.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

So on the one hand, a person using islam as a reason to attack and kill people randomly is in no way islams fault. But on the other, a person using Trump to attack a muslim, is entirely Trumps fault.

Wish you could make your mind up.

Are people individuals acting alone and nutjobs, or are they enticed by ideology to do violent things?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
Trump supporters aren't racist. Fake News.

Muslims aren't terrorists. CNN.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

People who identify as liberal think I am a crazy conservative and people who identify as conservative think I am a loony liberal. People are starting to take such absolute stands that compromise is going the way of the Dodo. Which hurts everyone.

All I can do is hope everything gets better and not fall for mob mentality.

But I am starting to get off topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I disagree. With the recent demonstrations from both sides of the extreme, I am seeing more people say enough with the B.S.

Will it be enough or will their (our) voices be heard? I can not say.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: reldra

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

YES!

Whether Trump himself is racist, islamphobic, or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

He incites others to be.

And now with the shoe on the other foot:

Whether islam is racist, xenophobic, homophobic or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

It incites others to be.

But to say that is ignorant.... right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join