It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijab-Wearing JFK Worker Kicked by Passenger Yelling 'F--- Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

YES!

Whether Trump himself is racist, islamphobic, or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

He incites others to be.

And now with the shoe on the other foot:

Whether islam is racist, xenophobic, homophobic or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

It incites others to be.

But to say that is ignorant.... right?

That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Trump is doing nothing to take the wind out of these groups sails.

What would you do? All that has been said is that a temporary ban on refugees from areas where there has been violent conflict and the vetting of said refugees is not being done. Until such time that they can be vetted, it is unwise to let millions of people pour into other countries. And we've seen how well letting the floodgates open has worked in Europe.

Is it unwise to be sure of who you let in? Or does that simply mean you're a racist bigot? Same with other places where cartels operate with near impunity, and criminals are freely able to enter the US?

What would you do? Say "Oh now you can come in, but you better be nice, or else we'll be very very unhappy and frown at you!" ??

I see so many people screeching how Trump is a racist, homophobe, etc, but I've not seen anyone offer any solutions to what they see happening around the planet. Just more of the same unworkable lack of policy. Simply, rose coloured glasses, hugs for everyone, and a bunch of flowers.

Doesn't work when you've had an administration that has systematically destroyed the places these refugees are coming from for decades. To think everything will be peachy is not only pure ignorance, but dangerous, because once you have large enough groups is similarly like minded hate filled people willing to die for their 'god' then you will not be able to distinguish the red from the blue. On top of that, the left wing media and organisations that are promoting this influx of people with unknown intent, are the ones who will justify any attack, infiltration of government, or decline in the moral fabric of society to the point they will simply be a new form of Judenrat.

So, do tell. What would you do, or is there simply no problem to do anything about and everyone else is just wrong?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: reldra

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

YES!

Whether Trump himself is racist, islamphobic, or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

He incites others to be.

And now with the shoe on the other foot:

Whether islam is racist, xenophobic, homophobic or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

It incites others to be.

But to say that is ignorant.... right?

That doesn't make any sense.

Which part confused you? I'll try it a different way, but not sure considering it was the exact other side of what you said.

Crazy man A : Yells "Allahu Akbar!" *Runs people over with a truck* -- It's in no way Islams fault.
Crazy man B : Yells "I support trump!" *kicks muslim* -- it's Trumps fault, all Trump.

On the first hand, the leftists, social justice warriors and the MSM claim it's just a nut job, and hide any other facts.
On the other hand, the leftists, social justice warriors and MSM claim it's all Trumps fault, and repeat it ad nauseam.

Makes perfect sense when you are witnessing the complete hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Saying that Trump has given people permission to attack Muslims is like saying Obama has given people permission to kill cops.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you don't get it, you don't get it. I honestly hope you never get it, for good reason. You likely don't understand what I am telling you right now.

Good Night all

Lol are you the guy from the original post? You seem slightly off to me. No disrespect intended.

More on topic. Has anyone found any information about this guys background?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Saying that Trump has given people permission to attack Muslims is like saying Obama has given people permission to kill cops.

Just saying.

Yeah just saying Bulls@it '..stop with the false equivalency that's how we find our way to

Alternative Facts!

Obama never scape goated cops,
Trump on the other hand run off at the mouth during his candidacy and doubled down on it, remember when two of his supporters assaulted the homeless Hispanic guy in a Boston subway???, when it was bought to his attention that they acted on his behalf , he said..quote my supporters are just passionate , not hey! I ain't down with that sht and no you can't be on my side.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Here's an alternative fact for you, my friend.

Boston incident is terrible. We need energy and passion, but we must treat each other with respect. I would never condone violence.

@realdonaldtrump

edit on 29-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And here's some actual facts when Donald isn't doing what his advisors tell him to do and just speaking his reckless mind...

"I'd like to punch him in the face"

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"Knock the crap out of them."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

Lest we forget who the man really is. If anyone actually thinks this man hasn't been inciting violence, then it's straight up willful ignorance on their part.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

How many people has he punched? I'll give you three guesses but I hope you'll only need one. There is a difference between speaking and violence, and you've only given me examples of speaking.

As for inciting violence, it appears that the violent ones are anti-trump. Who incited them?
edit on 29-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Keep in mind that a lot of hate from the Islamic cultures originate from your own logic, never letting go of grudges of past evils. It will never end unless you end it.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the hate towards muslims is originating from atrocities committed within this century. That amounts to only a little over 16 years. I don't see christian crusaders driving large trucks pummeling crowds of muslims watching fireworks while screaming "Jesus is great!" or any number of other examples of the atrocities muslims have committed recently. The main idea here is the christian faith has, over time, eventually evolved into a peaceful religion while many sects of islam are still stuck in a dark age of barbarianism. ISIS obviously isn't helping their cause in the slightest either.

Are all muslims like that? Of course not, but don't fool yourself into thinking the grudges people may have are all formed from events that occurred long ago. If the radical sects of islam continue to refuse to live peacefully among others who may have a differing religious belief don't be surprised to see a modern version revival of the crusades as I don't see the radical sects suddenly becoming accepting of others anytime soon.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What a dumbass.... I love it when people act like that in front of me, it's a lot of fun making them cower and beg in front of everyone after trying to play the tough guy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What kind of Man subjects a woman to such a horrible ordeal???

Sentence the racist trumpet to wear a Hijab for a year or so, sort the dafty right out.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This just shows there's radical and mentally screwed up people on both sides of the political spectrum. Pointing the hate and ignorant finger at all conservatives and liberals is just plain ignorance and painting everyone with a broad brush. We all don't surround ourselves with friends who are just strictly conservative or liberal. There are good, upstanding and law abiding people on both sides, and we shouldn't be labeling the majority of people who have good character and morals with political contempt.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

That's correct

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You are also correct

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I do not believe his belief system is a representation of the majority of Americans. Even though this is a shocking moment for the woman and her family, it will be something that will stick with her for life.

His belief system is "Loony Toons" . We all need to understand there are some really crazy people out there and he is one of them. The problem I have is when people try to identify or connect a party with that craziness, and in this case to want to make sure that people coming here from Islamic states are not part of the small minority (still in the millions) that want to do nothing but harm as the same thing as what this guy is all about.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: reldra

LOL so any one can use "Trump made me do it" as an excuse for a despicable attack?
Your automaton response is similar to the assailant's.

Does anyone know what the maximum penalty is for this sort of crime on Federal Land? Lock him up for 10 years.

What an excellent point.
I too would compare the brain function of a moron who would do something like this to a person jumping to hold one man responsible for the sins of all.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

The groups I'm referring to are the domestic hate groups. If anything Trump has emboldened them.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thats the trouble with hijab's, they effect your peripheral vision and some douche bag can get the drop on you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join