It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijab-Wearing JFK Worker Kicked by Passenger Yelling 'F--- Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It seems none of you have any Idea about what Islam is best at.

Never quit. Politically Correct Silence is what they're after. Don't give 'em the satisfaction. The tides are turning.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
truth

This whole racist bs is pushed by the media, the media is to blame, put it where it belongs.

You claimed Trumps empowering them.

got a rebuttle beyond insults?

This has been a thing post 911, this man and others harbors such feeling dating back then, predates Trump, however if you think the rhetoric of Trump the candidate have not empowered like minds then you must have been asleep..c'mon wakey wakey...a lot of unstable folks are out there.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I've no proof at the moment to the validity of that claim but lets say you are absolutely correct. Is this not a good thing? If they out themselves we can continue to root them out of society and send a message that it's not tolerated.

I don't think that in this day in age anything that is fueled by hate will rise to any sort of prominence save some backwoods town in the middle of nowhere perhaps. Now you may rebut and say "but Trump" and to this I say show me the facts behind the rhetoric and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
All seems a little too coincidental.

That said, if it wasn't staged for political motives, attacking someone strictly because of religion is a despicable cowardly hate crime.

If this was orchestrated to a political end, it is an even more despicable act.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Some people hate because of their personal belief systems. His triggered assault needs to be dealt separately from his hate speech. I agree he should face charges. He may also need some counselling while he is there.

I am sure there will be inmates that will want him to drop the soap....

Whilst you started off well you lost all credibility with that last sentence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know the math is hard. But you can be against two things at once.

The math is easy, and Im against all violence, and any false god s fake satanic child molester prophet that teaches it. Stand tall or not at all./ There are allot of people who call themselves Christians. Some are just religious. They don't impress me. Lets see what you've got..... I havnt see substance yet

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: reldra

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

YES!

Whether Trump himself is racist, islamphobic, or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

He incites others to be.

You're hilarious! 97.2% of HATE crimes have been committed by Left-Wing Democrats since 1.1.2015.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

There have been plenty of them. churches and mosques have been false flagged the past couple months along with some assaults.

Justice is being served to the false flaggers though. For some reason once it is found out it was a false flag the story evaporates.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It seems none of you have any Idea about what Islam is best at.

Never quit. Politically Correct Silence is what they're after. Don't give 'em the satisfaction. The tides are turning.

You have substance. Good grounding. And wise parents

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: reldra

'Used Trump', that is the proper use. It is mainly Trump's fault that people feel empowered to do these things. Now, with the BAN, even moreso.

YES!

Whether Trump himself is racist, islamphobic, or whatever - - - is not really relevant.

He incites others to be.

You're hilarious! 97.2% of HATE crimes have been committed by Left-Wing Democrats since 1.1.2015.

You are another person with wisdom. You stand on solid foundation

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So the airport worker did that to your people or is she Turk?
So you are saying effectively that the assailant didn't go far enough and should have killed the airline worker?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you don't get it, you don't get it. I honestly hope you never get it, for good reason. You likely don't understand what I am telling you right now.

Good Night all

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

I know the math is hard. But you can be against two things at once.

The math is easy, and Im against all violence, and any false god s fake satanic child molester prophet that teaches it. Stand tall or not at all./ There are allot of people who call themselves Christians. Some are just religious. They don't impress me. Lets see what you've got..... I havnt see substance yet

That says more about you than it does about me. I guess I'm not a man of substance and have bad parents since I do not agree with you. I will leave it that.

Once again, God Bless you and I hope you have a happy and wonderful life.
edit on 28-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Heres what they did to my people. The Muslim Turks shot all the men, raped all the women and children, and death marched the rest out into the dessert to die. The young Virgins pictured were raped then nailed to crosses

only 25% of my people escaped. My family had left 3 years earlier and was spared, most everyone else was murdered.
I really feel so sorry for Muslims.....

Not

All three of the Abrahamic faiths were guilty of this and far more. Keep in mind, that you are only hating a third of that triad because of who just happened to be your ancestors. Had you not been a descendant of Armenians and instead been a descendant of Muslims during the Crusades or a Jew during the holocaust, you would hate Christians.

I have a lot of ancestral "enemies". If I still carried that hate into my adulthood, happiness would never be possible. Nor peace. I no longer hate the Christians for killing my father's side, no longer hate the Catholics for killing my mother's side, and still refuse to hate any group for killing the ancestors of others.

Keep in mind that a lot of hate from the Islamic cultures originate from your own logic, never letting go of grudges of past evils. It will never end unless you end it.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And look at that publicity photo of the girl, what a fake show.

I couldnt see any photo of the victim, unless you're referring to "Hijab Wrap example" from the op but then I would question your comprehension skills

link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
I would prefer you speak the truth.
Good night

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hey can anyone tell me. for the life of me, i dont get it. when i click on new thread it just shows up blank. ive been a long time ats lurker and I cant do an introdution thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Until you get a certain amount of posts. You only can make a thread in the Introduction forum.
edit on 28-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

proposed Muslim ban, registering them etc , look here Jinmi ma bro, you me and others will not take the rhetoric to heart and can discuss the pro and cons of any such measure including it's legality because we are sane, others however will and act out, this is not unlike the dude that killed the doctor because he heard it from FOX and especially Bill O Riley.

On another note, if noticed the nations being singled out for Muslim ban, none participated in 911, but nations that actually did, like Afganistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc get a pass, now I get that Syria Iraq ,Libya Yemen and Somalia are areas with conflicts but dude the Saudis get to walk when they are the main culprits in bank rolling them. and Yemen that's on us acting as Saudi Navy at the behest of that nation's gov't why are we even present.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Uh oh. Is the shoe on the other foot now?

Wonder if this is gonna become a trend?

I hope not. But the US has a real problem with people who hate Muslims. I know people who literally masturbate to the idea of killing Muslims. On this very board in the past year we have had a contingent of people advocate for genocide. There are several prominent posters here now who think Muslims are subhuman and shouldn't get human rights.

When it's not Muslims it's Mexicans. All the pieces are in place for a group to spring up that's some sort of mix between the KKK and McCarthyism.

Trump is doing nothing to take the wind out of these groups sails.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join