It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau, Sturgeon Respond To Refugee Ban: Refugees #WelcomeToCanada and Scotland!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No how about we dump the refugees into Bush's, Cheney's and other Neocons' (Both Democrat and Republican) property. For example, Bush has a ranch in Texas and I'm pretty sure the refugees would love the place.

Besides, Bush and his fellow Neocons started the mess in the Middle East, so how about they take responsibility.

edit on 1/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey Justin, #F**K-OFF!
You don't have a clue what Canadians want.
Go back to your cross country selfie road trip and forget about welcoming refugees.

We don't need to support and pay for refugees from anywhere while we have more problems of our own than we can handle.
We have homeless war vets FFS and the refugees are getting more help than they are.

When we get our own problems sorted out then maybe we can look at helping others.

Moron!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
of course Canada will accept as many as the middle east can send because they know that most of them won`t stay in Canada,they illegally come into the U.S. after they get to Canada.

I'm sorry, but you're just pulling that line out of yer arse. Get over yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Wonder if they would let them in if they turned up at their front door with suitcases. .

It happens all the time. In fact just recently two African guys crossed a farmers field into Canada from the states. It was like -30 degrees celsius and they both had severe frost bite. A passing trucker picked them up and drove them to hospital where they were treated for their wounds and granted refugee status to our great country! See what we do is called a security screening, and care.

CBC Article

Two men from Ghana are recovering in the burn ward of a Winnipeg hospital after getting lost near the Emerson border on Christmas Eve while fleeing the United States.

edit on 29-1-2017 by HiMyNameIsCal because:

edit on 29-1-2017 by HiMyNameIsCal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

That's it, we're building a wall..and believe me America is going to pay for it..believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok there all yours, good luck with that experiment a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Agreed! Lets keep Canada Great!

Bricking it for Canada

And wile were at it we should make Canadian media contain 90% less American "political" garbage!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
sturgeon is an idiot and thinks shes speaking for whole of scotland,well i,d like her to know that i have not heard 1 person say anything good about her,she spouts crap and really needs to reign it in.

Yet somehow managed to get 50% of the vote.

Possibly you need to widen your social circle.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

sturgeon is an idiot and thinks shes speaking for whole of scotland,well i,d like her to know that i have not heard 1 person say anything good about her,she spouts crap and really needs to reign it in.

57 from 59 mp's.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

57 from 59 mp's.

You might be forgetting the Tory's actually won a seat. I try and block it out as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

57 from 59 mp's.

You might be forgetting the Tory's actually won a seat. I try and block it out as well.

oops forgot about the lib dems and liar Carmichael.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The majority of Scots will not be happy with this policy.

Remember, these are the people who walk up to a would be terrorist, on fire no less and punch them in the face for ramming an airport in a 4x4.

They don't take kindly to that sort of crap, and aren't shy about making their feelings known.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Better flick Trump a tweet advising to hold on to the engineers shop drawings for the wall - it appears he'll need to resubmit for approval to build another big beautiful wall.

That Canada will pay for.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
The majority of Scots will not be happy with this policy.

Remember, these are the people who walk up to a would be terrorist, on fire no less and punch them in the face for ramming an airport in a 4x4.

They don't take kindly to that sort of crap, and aren't shy about making their feelings known.

wrong in so many ways. No-one punched the flamimg man, The fire was doing enough damage. oh, and Mick Kerr was the hero that day. other than drag Mick away, Smeaton did very little.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Who ever pays for it does not matter. Infact why stop there? Why not just wall the whole country off beaches and all? Im sure there are lots of countries that would love to see that! The worlds biggest prison. But dont worry about the cost, we'll all chip in together!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Splitting hairs a little don't you think? They were both heroic, so let's not turn that into who's braver than who...they both weighed in, when both of their lives could have been forfeit...that's heroic whichever way you look at it.

Smeaton later said: “This is Glasgow”, he said. “We’ll set about you.” And he wasn't kidding.

This is the point i'm making here...Glaswegians are not known for their ability to passively suffer BS or threats idly, nor their sense of self preservation in the face of violence.

They won't like millions of Arabs groping their Wives and Sisters like most of Europe are experiencing lately, and they'll be quick smart about demonstrating quite ably exactly how much they don't like it too..My opinion of course, but my Father was a Scot, so i have some knowledge to draw upon.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

They won't like millions of Arabs groping their Wives and Sisters like most of Europe are experiencing lately, and they'll be quick smart about demonstrating quite ably exactly how much they don't like it too..

Drama Queen.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

What an articulate and intelligent reply...cheers for confirming my suspicions about you...pal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is a really tricky problem. Genuine refugees are in dire need. The question is whether refugees from countries and cultures that are so different from ours should be allowed "in", rather than (for example) be accommodated by countries that are more in tune with their cultural needs.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
canadian speaking here, i think all you people that are terrified for whatever reason should go move to mars. good riddance

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join