It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Shot at Memorial For Victim of Chicago Gun Violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Are you sure they don't know any better?

I would say they don't care, big difference.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

refusing to leave and being unable to leave are different things. the adults and parents who choose to stay there deserve no sympathy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Maybe I wasn't clear. I have no ill intention towards any of the children growing up there. I am squarely saying good riddance to the grown ass folks who choose to keep their families in that destitute environment. If you are that stupid then I have no sympathy for you. Don't cry out that your in pain, don't act like a victim. Get off your ass and get your family safe.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Agreed, If I were in the Chicago urban war, I would want to get out. That would be a #1 priority. And if they are unable, that stinks. I would imagine there has to be a lot of guns going off at all hours.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

refusing to leave and being unable to leave are different things. the adults and parents who choose to stay there deserve no sympathy.

What happens if all the adults and parents leave?
Does it solve the problem?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Well in that context it makes much more sense and I even agree with you. But one thing you have to also realize is like what I said earlier, they are mostly all crack babies and the parents were once in the kids shoes. Its really a generational problem. The parents are probably just as ignorant as the kids..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

If you leave the beach early your much less likely to need aloe later.
edit on 26-1-2017 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

There's at least a death a day and god knows how many shots .

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There are no easy answers for a problem that has become cultural.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: c2oden

If you leave the beach early your much less likely to need aloe later.

It's just a different beach.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
if you have sympathy for the kids then you should be a firm supporter of martial law,the problems in Chicago have continued to get worse for decades,drastic problems call for drastic solutions. ineffective solutions have allowed the situation to deteriorate to what we see now, if they had resorted to drastic solutions a long time ago the situation wouldn`t be this bad now.
it would be interesting to know what the people in Chicago think about using martial law to make the city safer?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
Escape from New York..?

More like Escape from Chicago.

Trump wants to build a wall, he can start there. Give everyone a chance to leave and then seal it off. Those that want to stay, well Darwinism will take it from there.

Betcha not even Russell would make it out...

The names SNAKE.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Are you sure they don't know any better?

I would say they don't care, big difference.

I would argue they don't know any better then they don't care.. Its the culture.. U think when an 8 year old is gang banging because he doesn't care or doesn't know better? His entire family is in the gang

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

are they leaving the kids? what is the point?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I never said I was against martial law, I just said that's a tough one. Martial law could very well work who knows, all I know for certain is there is a major problem

link   

it solves their problem which is all that matters because they have no power to fix Chicago but they do have the power to remove themselves and their kids from a dangerous situation.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

link   

Rahm is an disgrace. He has allowed the worst elements in society to run "his" city. Dithering and shoulder shrugging won't get it done.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Solid Pliskin? Sounds dirty. Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think anything can be done. At least nothing that is going to work in the short term with some immediate results. These communities are too far gone. They are literally two and three generations deep into ghetto culture at this point.

I lay blame at the feet of white progressives who destroyed the black family unit with their ill thoughtout social policies and the sell out black community leaders who decided to take a bite from that apple to enrich themselves.

No amount of money is going to fix this mess. The gang members doing the shooting are like 14 and 15 years old in more cases. They are literally beefing over facebook and instagram disses at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join