It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Antarctica has Alien visitation at this very moment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Double post, sorry

edit on 28-1-2017 by bally001 because: My first double post

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
A creature that lives billions of years or travel billions of light years in a sec, will not communicate with us.

We see rats, rats see us. We live along side with rats. We kill rats and rat kill us.

but we dont interact with rats. You get the point.

Focus on surviveing ww3

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
A creature that lives billions of years or travel billions of light years in a sec, will not communicate with us.

We see rats, rats see us. We live along side with rats. We kill rats and rat kill us.

Focus on surviveing ww3

Thank you for some common sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I can understand the cover up, would you tell anybody you've found a pearl for about five square feet?

I know that celebrities and Royals really love that stuff . Thinking about it ,they visiting the artic, I'll bet there was a big auction going on there who bid high enough goes home with those giant pearls.

Probably they came home empty handed.
Because at the end their wife's complain they found them to heavy to wear or got reminded about indy running down that tunnel with this enormous, ah well you know...
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 07:37:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 07:37:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Focus on surviveing ww3

Well that's except for scientist who actually interact and research quite extensively in an effort to understand the species more thoroughly .....

You kind of forgot that

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Now, this is something that struck me with awe. As I watched your favorite youtube channeler " You know the name " pointed out coordinates of the Antarctic southeast.Discovering a flying saucer beneath the ice. After seeing it myself on google earth and got interested I began to scavenge the landscape myself and got amazed what I found.

coordinates google earth..

UFO 66°16'24.07"Z 100°59'4.78"O

Base 66° 8'50.69"Z 100°55'14.19"O

Alien creature 66° 6'4.51"Z 100°37'11.88"O

Weird structure 66° 5'21.97"Z 100°37'40.12"O

And most of all visit the coordinates on google earth to see.

tell me what you think

First one (66°16'24.07"Z 100°59'4.78"O): That is a lake. I'd be very surprised if it isn't.

Second one (66° 8'50.69"Z 100°55'14.19"O): Huge chunk of ice.

Third one (66° 6'4.51"Z 100°37'11.88"O): Another lake.

Fourth one (66° 5'21.97"Z 100°37'40.12"O): A result of terrain, snow, ice and plenty of wind.

A for effort, but there is not much to see here.
Even if I pull out all the wishful thinking in the world, there is nothing out of the ordinary with these locations.

P.S. The coordinates could benefit from having standard "S" and "E" instead of "Z" and "O".

edit on 28-1-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Well that's except for scientist who actually interact and research quite extensively in an effort to understand the species more thoroughly .....

You kind of forgot that

Which we know nothing about. And never will.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

We keep rats as pets, I know as they make great ones for 2-3 years.

Think about that one.....in the case you speak, we are the rats...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

And fifth, I'm glad you're here and gave your opinion
and that's not sarcasm .

We only need one of those images to be true and considering to look at the first I think if you knew it knocked your socks off..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Focus on surviveing ww3

Well i guess that's it. Case closed for humanity because you said so.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
WOAH. a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: anonentity

Well, I hope Google isn't government restricted. But I do believe that sensitive information has to be cut from view.
Like the center of Antartica that being blacked out somehow.

I don't know if they are using there own satellite view and if NASA is involved in the transport section of launching googles satellite other than that if not then Google has all rights to show on Antarctica what they think is proper to do so I think?

I contracted for google, worked on maps. To my best understanding all the aerial imagery was purchased from 3rd parties, and was only worked on at HQ in CA under heavy security.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

This is certainly an interesting topic to talk about and nice to see you looking into it further yourself.

It seems that during Hitlers reign that the Germans, America and Russia all had interest in this area. Some say it was due to the untapped minerals that are under the ice there, some say it was due to its strategic location allowing for better attacks on neighboring countries, some say it is due to the large caves found there that could help build bases out of the sight of other governments from spying on them.

However one story was that when the Russians and Americans visited this area, they were attacked by aircraft they could not understand from how they moved. Some explained that they came flying out of the water vertically and moved around at very fast speeds. Due to such, boats where taken out and men were lost. Both America and Russia retreated. However when Germany spent many more millions and ordered many thousands of army men and workers to visit this area they determined that ''they found paradise on earth''.

What this means, I have no idea. It could be that they found a window into an inner earth, maybe they found ancient technology or that there is something else lurking there.

As it is known. We know more about the surface of the moon then we do about our own Seas and also Antarctica.

Interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You kind of forgot that

Which we know nothing about. And never will.

What? We know nothing of rats and never will????

Ummm, science says otherwise.....

My point here is you claim aliens would never take an interest w us because we are so much lower life forms, like humans and rats...

Yet we have plenty of scientist, and researchers indeed specific groups who study rats to understand them....

Only makes sense they would have scientist of a sort too who would study other life forms

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I certainly think many of us underestimate just complicated the grand scale of things really are out their in our universe. The universe holds us, so it should therefore hold other life. Considering life on earth is quite young in comparison to some galaxies, it would them deem that life elsewhere would be far more complex then ours and their understanding. If we now in the last 2,000 years have created all we created imagine what an accelerated 1 billion or more year old race of living creatures could create and achieve. We may be talking the creators of us, we may be talking humans like us, we may be talking something so far fetched that we could not begin to imagine.

Life exists here, so it will exist elsewhere. I hold hope and excitement for our future. However we may have already made such discoveries without knowing.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this is the truth about Antarctica. why powerful elites and celebrities go there. why Hitler and russia was interested. why admiral bird was interested.

basically why every elite from all history with that arcane knowledge - the entrance to inner earth.

Atlantis. it's not sunken. mis interpretation. it's UNDER the sea. literally..

this is also why aliens protect its entrance from uninvited intruders, it contains the well of knowledge. "the fountain of youth".

the problem is the aliens are POLITE at best but otherwise malevolent in nature. it is unclear what the pact between alien and man is. but most likely it has to do with "free experimentation on humans at their leisure" in return for letting the bulk of us live in ignorance and 'peace'.

the reason aldrin went there was to drink from the well as many elites do from time to time as it purifies the biological entity that drinks from it. it's not magic by any means, it's just a combination of minerals and other ingredients that does not exist anywhere else in the known universe nor on the surface world.
it is, in short terms, something akin to Lithium and how that works on the brain chemistry - only this works on the whole biological machine that is man, animal, or alien. and is of course vastly more complex.

sub Antarctica, Atlantis, the inner earth also contains all best kept secrets of man, including proof that religions are just a means of control and much much more. too much to list. needless to say whether nor not we have a nuclear holocaust on the surface world the inner earth will be unaware and unaffected.

security around Antarctica as a whole is heavy, but around the entrance it is evaporate on sight. they don't care. ni human fleet could ever withstand the weapons technology of the protectors.
which is why the treaty between man and alien that do exist, greatly benefits them, the very few elite, but is greatly disadvantageous to the rest of us

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
@0bserver1 So I don't know why im struggling, but the original coordinates you posted with "Z and "O don't work for me at all and I don't understand what those represent. Also, how do you get better resolution? I can't get anywhere near as close as your screenshots without it just being a blur. Would like to see these myself and not just a screenshot you posted

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwagLord
this is the truth about Antarctica. why powerful elites and celebrities go there. why Hitler and russia was interested. why admiral bird was interested.

SNIP

which is why the treaty between man and alien that do exist, greatly benefits them, the very few elite, but is greatly disadvantageous to the rest of us

I want what he is smoking....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe this comment is more of a conspiracies in religion kind of remark.

I'm currently thinking Antarctica is the firmament dividing the waters above from the waters below... (Genesis 1:6-8)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

originally posted by: SwagLord

SNIP

I want what he is smoking....

Here's a question. What if what he's saying turns out to be verified by world governments sometime in the near future?

Will the one's that are ridiculed be apologized to?

Because I don't agree with everything in his post, but a good deal of it has been believed as true in many esoteric circles and secret societies over the past 8 decades. Why would they all have these beliefs in common if they were just wild speculations?

A quick research into the formative years of the Nazi party will show that they were very much into ancient esoteric texts regarding Atlantis and inner earth. They also had the means, resources and manpower to actually investigate these things.

Not as far fetched as you may think.
edit on 28-1-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join