It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Antarctica has Alien visitation at this very moment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Seems that between the base and the strange figure are exactly 14.5 kilometers apart. Coincidence I don´t know?

a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe this three Saucers + Base + pyramids + High official visits lately = Aliens?
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:10:09 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:10:09 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Cool pictures. Well worth a look and a little pondering.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I have no doubt by now that something significant is going on there and has been for a while. I'm just surprised Google Earth didn't mess with the images....yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Good point you make there Agartha. If Google Earth messes with the images after this then perhaps I could at least deduce that somethings afoot.

regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ice lakes and shadows, not UFO's, here are some more and a close up.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You really see an alien with a glowy thing?

I can't help you

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Ice lakes and shadows, not UFO's, here are some more and a close up.

These to Mianeye?

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:45:37 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:45:37 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They're big ice holes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
With what would look like iron doors above?

It's to easy Chadwickus no offense I know you have strong arguments, but I still see too many coincidences ..
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:51:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:51:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

In that same place, another weird formation I can't seem to figure out, but it´s just around the corner of that strange figure.

Um, avalanche? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You're right about that, later on found more of them. The ice cracks around the rocks weirdly somehow

edit on 0b47America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 17:10:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 17:10:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You're right about that, later on found more of them. The ice cracks around the rocks weirdly somehow

I love your thread about your findings. I also think that eliminating finds that may have natural attributes to them will help focus on the meat and potatoes on your findings.

That said, I do believe something 'hush hush' is going on in the south.

Caves are naturally found in mountainous areas. Question is were these artificially created or naturally formed and then reinforced?
edit on 26-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Caves are naturally found in mountainous areas. Question is were these artificially created or naturally formed and then reinforced?

There's no doubt in my mind that that isn't true, but looking at the area and the place those weird anomalies are seen. And my so called Base structure and I mean a thousand kilometers apart from the Davis station and pointing towards Australia wouls be a nice observation point IMO.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I like to think Aldrin's visit was more of a "reunion" than anything. Maybe a "hey I bet you never thought you'd ever bump into me again". Lol.

I also often fantasize that the real reason for the global warming and climate change agenda isn't because they fear rising sea levels, but more so because of what the melted ice may uncover.

More exciting than ice lakes empty caves imho. Lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Mianeye

now that's a picture I seen on a YT video....

I left a comments reply on the image...

the half round image does not appear to be a 'Saucer'... there appears to be a 'Peak' at the center of the half uncovered object... so I would say the angles of ice decay in a chevron is the direct result of the ice melting on the top of a cone shaped roof... a cone shaped roof like I always see on Silo's at a Barn or Farm setting

the presenter speculates the 'saucer' is being released from being ice-bound...& for some reason the ice below the saucer has already been melted which leaves the 'shadow' as a result
(I see nothing of the saucer or shadow.... I only see a conical roof which will be very close to being round when ice free... (notice the right side of the arc as it gets entombed in ice once again, there is a wobble in the roundness of the arc...somebody do an analysis for us, pleeze

I paraphrase from my comment as 'musivick' on the YT page about this UFO

edit on th31148547491926552017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Dude!

There actually appears to be lines in the snow that seem to shape perfectly with the possible doors you mention. Do you see this as well? The lines would form from the door opening and closing in an up and down fashion.

What is really funny, is right before I saw this thread earlier today I was thinking about Antarctica and possible ancient alien civilizations and or humans...Admiral Byrd seems like a sane man I don't think he made it up what he saw.

Thank you for the thread, I agree that there is weird stuff happening down there.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh it's an interesting topic at the moment for sure, Why are all the high profile figures visiting this place?
I reckon there is something strange going down and its nothing to do with melting ice and climate change.

I remember in the "ask me anything" thread with col John Alexander when asked about what he knew about Admiral Byrd and operation highjump he responded with "never heard of it!" or a similar comment.

I just thought to myself yeah right! The guy is well travelled and knows a thing or two and people who would be in the know. even a simple google search on his part would of been easy and would of led to a better answer than one of complete ignorance on his part to that mission.

Sure wish i had the resources to go and take a look around there cos IMO something strange is going down,They have uncovered something, What that is? well that is the question.

And yeah I have seen the video "of that other channel" and people are wanting answers.
Nice choice of topic op S & F

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
One last thing I noticed. These two black beams in the same region, I don't seem to figure out. Looking at them I would say a texture fault, but looking up close and doing some measuring they both have the same size and heading in the same direction and the same angle?

Also, both have the same directional blur at the end as if they're moving?

the first one seem to cast a blueish shadow that's why I think its nothing special..
edit on 0b35America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 18:54:35 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 18:54:35 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Whada you mean " these to", it's obviously a shadow and the other one exactly the same as the picture i showed.

Ironicly the area i show is just north of the one you show, "pretty much the same area", there are hundreds of these frozen lakes.

Entrance to hidden bases or hollow Earth it's not, though have been claimed many times.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Tell me, what should I see then and what do you make of it from your perspective?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join