It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Antarctica has Alien visitation at this very moment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yes it is frozen water, look at it from the other side when you visit the coordinates and you will see that it is clearly ice. Then zoom out a bit and look around and you will see many more areas that look similar.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

At that time Phage proposed a reasonable explanation saying that those "entrances" are likely natural formations, like ponds. The dark material is water in a depression and the grey material is submerged ice. Also, the "layered" look is usually seen in refreezing ice melt ponds :

Usually that's the most down to ground and reasonable explanation possible, and in 99 percent true.

But I still have that one percentage that says something is going on and like in the movie Arrival, what I think is the best case scenario I've seen in a long time . They still think that keeping away this info will not upset the global population.

edit on 0b27America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 11:40:27 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 11:40:27 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
This is very interesting to me. For the first time we can birds eye see all parts of the earth from our own homes.

It makes sense that the Royals and some celebrities have information that we cannot have access to and it causes them to visit these odd areas.

Im sure many intelligent scientist, people know something but it is only the celebrities that we hear of bc they are well...celebrities.

To me one of the biggest smoking guns is the fact that Buzz Aldrin visited there.

Buzz is not a scientist by any means. He's an 87 year old former astronaut and Air Force colonel. Two professions that can very easily be linked to extraterrestrial contact. What business does he have there?

Hmmmm...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Right if aliens were going to meet humanity the polar region's offer two distinct advantages especially the south pole, no civilian air traffic
, low temperatures that MAY inhibit any pathogenic contamination - either way from them to us and from us to them.

So regardless of whether these are actually artefacts or simply frozen lake's and I do believe there are ruin's there then regardless as you say AgarthaSeed what the hell are they doing down there.

You know there was an old man whom told my mother in the 1970's, he was a little drunk and it was a family gathering of sort's that he believed we had only been PUT on the earth as an experiment? (to see if we survived).

edit on 27-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ANTARCTICA is ATLANTIS and it did not sink but flash froze.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

GOOGLE EART RESOLUTION IS TOO LOW TO SEE THAT JUST PAREIDOLIA

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

wow just wow
i sometimes think i am a bit angry
but you just called me mentally retarted?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

because they can?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There"s buzz here on ATS about rich people buiding retreats, in case of civil unrest or war, in NZ and such places.

Could there be a real estate boom for the elite going on down there? Maybe there are caves and structures, but they may not be alien or Natzi.

Hmmmmmm?
edit on 27-1-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Norge

or at least a part of it with proof preserved in the ice

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

originally posted by: elevenaugust

This is old news. It was indeed already mentioned back here in 2009 in this thread: Very unusual holes/openings-entrances found in Antarctica.

It looks like an oyster maybe it works like an oyster, hell maybe giant oysters from the dinosaur age who knows?
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 17:06:20 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 17:06:20 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

Auckland is now the 4th most expensive place to live,think about that for a minute.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

places in Siberia would support that theory.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

wow just wow
i sometimes think i am a bit angry
but you just called me mentally retarted?

Well you are a bit sour

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LibraJustice

David Wilcock has an article on this and was recently on C2C discussing Antarctica also.

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

If they mess with the images, it'll be some random engineer messing with you cause he saw this thread lmao.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I agree must be gigantic oysters they're covering up, could you imagine the implications that would have on the world economy and psyche if this were to get out to the masses!?

Anyways, if the government is covering up giant oysters, they do a far better job at it than they do everything else.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You know what's weird ,on the left side corner I see something I can't really place as a rock? D@₩N Did I say rock ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

places in Siberia would support that theory.

Well Antarctica was once tropical various times ...

from millions to thousands of years

there is mountainous regions under the ice
up to a 2 mile thick ... just as the north america was with glaciers as all of New York Ice was a Mile thick

but for as long as we been on this planet "modern" man .. 250,000 to 400,000 years
living we have mammoths as if they were frozen instantaneously and some with tropical flora in their stomachs and positions as they did not known what hit them...

we have Fossilized Tropical Forests in Siberia , Norway, Alaska , Canada
could they been from the Cause from the Pleistocene or even Pliocene mass extinction events ..
it goes into question how many hot and cold spots did this planet have through the millenniums ??
could Antarctica and the Northern Hemisphere near the pole during the early Holocene events
have had been a lot warmer... some have claimed it was .....

(125,000) years ago Modern Man Walked the Earth

Fossil DNA Proves Greenland Once Had Lush Forests; Ice Sheet Is Surprisingly Stable
Date:
July 5, 2007
Source:
University of Copenhagen

Eemian
en.wikipedia.org...

WHAT DOES ANTARCTICA LOOK LIKE UNDER THE ICE?

Article Updated: 23 Dec , 2015
by Jason Major
www.universetoday.com...

Ill bet we will find more strange discoveries in the Antarctic ..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

True one,

Now you know why you joined,

kind regards,

bally

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join