It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is part of the NWO Sinister plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
PT 1

I know unfortunately ATS has morphed into an ALT-RIGHT leftright paradigm obsessed site, I still think the conspiracy to undermine American society is in fool bloom with the election of Donald Trump an integral part of that conspiracy.

Two proofs are, the massive demonstration today of 100’s of thousands of people in the streets in American cities and the passive appearance of Hillary at Trump's inaugural.

The demonstration, oh boy, why didn’t they do it BEFORE THE ELECTION!? BECASUE THEY DIDN'T WANT HILLARY TO WIN! THEY WANTED THE DIVIDER TRUMP!

And Hillary, I believe, the NWO let her in on the fact that they were firing her and hiring Trump to proceed to destroy America.

Its no secret the NWO conspiracy theory always said that America was the last bulwark of opposition to its grand design.

The election of a divider of people like Trump is a perfect anarchy producing event that is right in line with the conspiracy to upend the US opposition to the globalists plan.

Amazing, some wishful thinking people are saying the election of Trump is some kind of war on the globalists and NWO.

That’s almost funny it's so ridiculous

Nothing could be further from reality.

With a cabinet of establishment millionaires and billionaires, Goldman Sachs money men, oil magnets, and all male white men practically, if you think this is an anti-globalist regime you're in fantasy land.

President Trump’s Attorney General Will Continue The Surveillance State

Trump threw the conspiracy theorists a bone by being for Russia on the ME so they have become drunk with this one policy change and all of a sudden the NWO is defeated!

What a joke.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
PT 11

The plan is simple. Create a new strategic onslaught on the world through attacking China and Iran, from the setback of the Syrian debacle. They still will proceed in their plot to destroy ME countries.

And on the domestic front create massive division and strife in America unlike anything in history

Trump, with the lowest approval rating in history for an incoming president elect at 39 percent approval, is a perfect storm to divide the American state almost to the degree it was in the civil war.

In addition, I predict like Bush 911WTC False Flag, Trump will have many 911 type False Flags so the ME can erupt again, at the same time Trump will have had incited the Asian continent with war like talk on north Korea and China.

In other words, he will triple down on the strife worldwide as the domestic divisions become magnified to unprecedented proportions.

People will crave for Barrack Obama

With the blistering return of the ME conflict and the added conflicts in Asia, the Russian friendship will melt and be worst than it was under Obama.

Trump plan to increase defense spending, increase nuclear upgrades, btw something Obama was already doing, is perfectly in-line with this sinister plot.

I am sorry to inform those deluded ones that Trump is an integral part of the worst side of the NWO Globalists sinster plan for the world

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And, we're off!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I am sorry to inform those deluded ones

Try looking in a mirror.

Always with the insults.

People will crave for Barrack Obama

I do not see that happening. He should be called 'Mr. Golf'.

P

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Or so you keep telling yourself.

I'll wait for when he actually does something as President, before making judgements about where all this is going.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I know unfortunately ATS has morphed into an ALT-RIGHT leftright paradigm obsessed site, I still think the conspiracy to undermine American society is in fool bloom with the election of Donald Trump an integral part of that conspiracy.

That DAMN Trump.

Undermining the US by making it more self sufficient. more prosperous,more LAWFUL.

I mean really.

The effing nerve!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Indeed, Trump will shift the “destroy 7 ME countries” back to Iran.

That will destroy this fake “I love Putin” BS going on right now.

By then the China and N Korean relationships will be soured greatly.

By then the False Flags will have come and be just in time to fire up the ME and Trump many threats to ban and throw out Muslims.

And then, all of this talk about Trump BEAT UP THE NWO will fade away like ice on a sunny day.

Also, by then, Trump will have had cut taxes on the rich massively and the deficit will go up. His idea of bringing jobs back will create more problems because the rich don’t really ever put their extra money in job producing investments but in dangerous get rich quick schemes that end up like the 2007-8 Bush depression.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mr. Golf

You shouldn't insult him

Always the insults

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Or so you keep telling yourself.

I'll wait for when he actually does something as President, before making judgements about where all this is going.

Did you say the same thing to the GOP plotters who secretly plotted to destroy everything Obama did when he was elected

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At least give the man 100 freaking days before passing judgement on what you think he is or isn't. The only thing he is for sure is our president. Given our track record it'll be pretty difficult for him to be worse than his predecessors.

I will sit in the wait and see camp and pray he doesn't sell us out.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This thread will prove my point that the NWO has truly won by dividing us in the LR Paradigm while it elects its King David to destroy America

LONG LIVE THE NWO GLOBALISTS

The only real conspiracy theorists left are Dave Icke and a few insightful people left

Everybody else has sold out like Alex Jones

The mainstream is God

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
At least give the man 100 freaking days before passing judgement on what you think he is or isn't. The only thing he is for sure is our president. Given our track record it'll be pretty difficult for him to be worse than his predecessors.

I will sit in the wait and see camp and pray he doesn't sell us out.

Chill out, Ill give the man a whole year.

This is a "CONSPIRACY THEORY"

THEORY

THEORY

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

David Icke is a grifter

edit on 21-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

David Icke is a grifter

So is Donald J. Trump

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

wasn't arguing that
most politicians are untrustworthy

The only real conspiracy theorists left are Dave Icke

David has done well for himself
it's not all just a crusade against lizard men and TPTB

edit on 21-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It really is stunning how many ATS faithful have been bamboozled into believing Trump is anything other than what we already know him to be (a NWO puppet), if we've paid any attention at all to global politics over the past century (at least) and considered its state of affairs honestly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I guess this is to make it so bloody bad, so bonkers, talking about crowd sizes, and demonstrating a narcissism of epic proportions. Think of Bush and Cheney. Who really ran the show? Who really was the boss? The Donald has Jared. Jared is the Wizard of Oz and his headquarters is 666 5th ave. NY,NY. Chew on that one conspiracy fans.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The demonstration, oh boy, why didn’t they do it BEFORE THE ELECTION!? BECASUE THEY DIDN'T WANT HILLARY TO WIN! THEY WANTED THE DIVIDER TRUMP!

Wow you guys keep changing your excuses daily!
I swear its mental illness.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Apologies double post, i could blame it on the Russians but im sane it was my fault.
edit on 21-1-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join