It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is part of the NWO Sinister plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That could be a good summary. But the real state of the nation is fairly dire. If it doesn't get turned around all anyone's going to have is chaos. Chaotic models are out of anyone's control. Control is what the puppet masters really want, so they can organise the economy for their own profit .Its a parasitical situation but now the host is dying. Usually they maintain a fine balance. Between sucking the blood, and not leaving the host so drained that they die as well. The globalist model makes the world one economy, where the reality is , many and diverse economies, working for their own profit are more stable because they are decentralised. Decentralisation isn't what they require.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
It's certainly possible,Will, but it doesn't seem to compute: The far, far left was totally expected to win it seems. The outcry from both sides against Trump seems to suggest he is an outsider. I don't put that kind of deep strategy beyond the deep state, however...it just doesn't seem to fit.

I was slow to get on the Trump train--and he could royally disappoint this hope I've given him.

When Barry O. was campaigning about transparency and bringing our boys home...I admit I initially supported him and had SOME hope for the first time since Kennedy. Whether he meant it or not, or just fell victim to bad and sneaky intelligence briefings, it's hard to say at this point.

Whether Trump flip-flops & plays ball with the globalist/mega-corporate power structure remains to be seen.

One thing in Trumps favor was his strong spit-in-your-face speech and call a spade a spade style in the inaugural address. It seemed heartfelt and courageous. At very least, it put pressure on him to deliver when you mince no words in such a manner.

If he actually insists and accomplishes revamping our screwed up foreign policy that previously hasn't changed and only massacres legitimate movements and moderates as opposed to creating a permanent state of producing radical terrorism (Blowback) then I will definitely spend time and effort in highlighting the B.S. and being merciless in my dissent.

Pulling back from our ill-fated CFR philosophy is a tale order if he means it, but I would proffer his Inaug speech was heartfelt and from the hip gunslinger style.

Where is the money going to come from to get us battle ready? Unless we pull back on the trillions spent toppling countries and use the savings to do these things would seem the ONLY way to fund the rebuild without going into debt.

Pulling back that kind of tax payer waste would easily fund our DEFENSIVE capabilities to a great degree and actually have enough left over to have a TRUE healthcare plan. Plus: When we stop bombing the mideast into chaos and the subsequent radicalism in propagating world hatred against the US...we start to seriously dismantle what the CIA itself recognizes a "Blow Back.

I do have hope for Trump...but he could easily be another sell out like Obama who pretty much is a giveaway as the puppet of Soros and Brezinkski. But Trumps inaug speech...it pulled no punches and seemed from the heart. There was passion there.

This is either our LAST chance or ther's no turning back---they've won. One last thing...have you not noticed Pres. Trump is more moderate than he's being given credit for? Peace my friend.

Gut as usual your very astute and objective.

This is of course the conspiracy perspective from the Trump angle.

The premise here is that Trump is a face like Obama was a face. A lying face.

I never believed in Obama at all and I don’t believe in Trump either but am hoping to be wrong.

Trump of course is still unfolding

Premise: Trump is hired to turn to Iran and China use the face of an angry populist in domestic affairs. Worst scenario he is the beginning of real trouble. A direct onslaught on the world like Bush was. Obama was their good cop and the GOP is usually the bad cop...

Trump is the western/southern elites man…it’s their turn to rule…He’s wearing their mask

Btw this is the idea of you friend from Visup…He agrees with me or I agree with him

And unto you be peace brother

edit on 24-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's obvious the nwo has already planned him being president. Really? Out of billions of great successful lawyers, they got an celebrity rich guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Maplestory777

That's the problem, 80 per cent of the population understand a TV personality ,that's funny? I hope he can do his best. because he will need to. It could all be written in advance as he has now moved into a reality play, how the public would by this time have got fed up with Obama and his failed play , and wouldn't really run with Hillary as her use by date has been attained. The Director must have said " Now we need someone who can wrap up a company ,and preside over a bankruptcy leaving the disposed creditors with what they think is the deal of the century mmmm Trump could do it Bernie hasn't the same charisma, ok write the script.'

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maplestory777
It's obvious the nwo has already planned him being president. Really? Out of billions of great successful lawyers, they got an celebrity rich guy.

Billions???

So you are saying that your first go-to profession to run the USA is .... a lawyer!

That would be right down the bottom of my list with used car salesmen.

I can't really think of a worse choice.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

This bloke was always going to be loose cannon. America has never had a billionaire for a president before. He has no political experience and no one could have ever been certain what they were going to get, which direction he would go in and what his political views are, apart from belief in the capitalist system.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

He's a Gemini, so that makes sense. Even Obama spoke of him saying "The Donald isn't really a plans guy", he's good at coming up with crazy stuff on the spot, lol

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Have any of you read the Steele intelligence? Trump WISHES it was fake news INSTEAD of actual intelligence gathered by one of the worlds most highly regarded mi6 agents and he by no means gave the fbi his intelligence because it was "fake news" rather he was so concerned about what he was finding out about Trump he found it urgent to alert intelligence community. It baffles me how people brush off the fact that Putin is blackmailing Trump especially when it explains everything. Are people to lazy to read Steeles intelligence or do they simply believe its fake news because Trump told them so? Trump is terrified of the contents in the dossier so of course hes gonna label it fake news. Please dont be a sheep and at least read for yourself the intelligence agent Steele gathered. Here it is: www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
If Trump as President was the globalists plan all along, then they are so far ahead of us it's not even worth trying to fight them, they can't be beaten. Trump is the only president in decades that has preached America First and anti-globalism, if that is part of the globalists plan then it's like Einstein playing a 5 year old in a game of chess, we can't win.

Just wait till Chinatown people get rounded up. Then you know the Agenda is in full swing. You can only play the race game once, and that was during the Cold War.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don’t worry everything is going as planned. This psychological black operation---the Trump presidency-- is designed to do just what it is doing and as its designed to elicit the very reactions from the people we see daily.

Fine, great, keep playing your roles until the play is over.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Since I posted this lets briefly review what has happened to substantiate my OP.

Deep State reasons for electing Trump

Reason I: Syrian war defeat…

A faction of the deep state elected Trump to make sure the Syrian failure could be blamed on the old regime, Obama and Hillary, and to take the spotlight off the failure. That was a failed approach, and if Hillary had been elected, they would have been obligated to proceed with the failed plan that would have highlighted that failure.

With Trump, they could proceed to appear to have abandoned the failed approach and therefore NOT have the failure highlighted.

Reason II: Make neocons look good again…

Trump will stench up the atmosphere so much that this will-- compared to the ugly duckling Trump-- make neocons look like saints in comparison.

What is proof of this conspiracy theory is that noted neocons are the most vociferous opponents of Trump. There all over MSNBC and CNN. The same scum bags that were behind Bush and the Iraq war disaster are Trump’s most hardened critics.

Reason III: Make MSM look good again…

Both CNN and MSNBC have experienced a tremendous ratings boom under Trump. In fact, MSNBC has almost overtaken the Fox news network, that has been number one for years now. Even MSM newspapers are having a small comeback such as the NYT.

Reason IV: War with Iran

Trump has solidified the connection with Iran’s most hardened enemies, Saudi Arabia and Israel, something Obama didn’t do because he actually wanted a decent relationship with Iran. Therefore, Trump, who was and is a close ally of Israel, was known to have a hatred for Iran just what the deep state wanted. Among the seven ME countries that the US set out to attack and destroy, Iran is the only one left. Trump has been vociferously attacking Iran along with the defense establishment.

edit on 1-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join