It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul I was assassinated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Pope John Paul I, who suffered a "heart attack" just 33 days into his papacy, had planned to eradicate the Vatican’s global financial empire and expose the Masonic membership of high-ranking clergymen.

Just goes to show that no one is safe from the NWO.....Probably gave him one of those nice un-tracable heart attack shots.

Any thoughts? By the way, I was born Catholic and despise the Catholic church!

Found this at: www.altreel.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes, I've believed for many years that John Paul I was assassinated because of his plans to clean up the Vatican.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Our current Pope....many years back had talked of making a lot of changes. One being allowing priests to marry, which as we all know, would probably stop having the freaks and pedophiles decide to become priests. But that and some other changes he had considered all got squashed as well.....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It appears Pisky has stolen my idea for this thread and started another one on the same topic....so please close this one or hers.....mine was initiated first and she even commented on it and then posted a new thread on the same topic......

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Pope John Paul I was poisoned.

He always had his slippers next to the bed. Lined up neatly -
kinda' like the military has shoes next to the bed lined up.
They were missing. The woman who was to take care of him
that evening, to bring him his meals, be on call to take care of
anything he needed (keep your minds out of the gutter) was
not working and he was alone.

The story goes that he was poisoned and that he threw up
while in bed. He threw up over the side and it landed in
his slippers. That's why they went missing. Whoever poisoned
him took the slippers so no testing could be done on PJPI's
stomach contents.

(I do believe this to be a true story. It's just my feeling)

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
It appears Pisky has stolen my idea for this thread and started another one on the same topic....so please close this one or hers.....mine was initiated first and she even commented on it and then posted a new thread on the same topic......

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

How do you figure Pisky "stole your idea" when his was written nearly a YEAR ago?

m...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
How do you figure Pisky "stole your idea" when his was written nearly a YEAR ago?

Zabilgy is a troll. That has been shown numerous times.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Below is the first quote from Pisky's thread a year ago...as you can see, not only is this a year older than Zabilgy's, but it is obviously much more well researched and thought provoking.

posted on 26-2-2004 at 09:51 AM

Originally posted by Pisky
From the time of his death, I (and many others) have wondered about the circumstances surrounding the premature demise of Pope John Paul I. I recently discovered a couple of websites that discuss these in some detail, and include the relevant information and links here.

David Yallop wrote, in his book In God's Name, that the precise circumstances attending the discovery of the body of John Paul I "eloquently demonstrate that the Vatican practiced a disinformation campaign." The Vatican told one lie after another: "Lies about little things, lies about big things. All these lies had but one purpose: to disguise the fact that Albino Luciani, Pope John Paul I, had been assassinated." Pope Luciani "received the palm of martyrdom because of his convictions ...

David Yallop reconstructs the actions of Cardinal Villot and paints a very suspicious portrait. It is reported that at 5:00 a.m. Cardinal Villot confirmed the Holy Father's death. The Pope's glasses, slippers, and will disappeared, "none of these items has ever been seen again." Speculation is that there may have been vomit on the slippers, which if examined would identify poison as the cause of death.

Cardinal Villot (or an aide) telephoned the embalmers and a Vatican car was sent to fetch them. Incredibly, the car was at their door at 5:00 a.m.! What ensued in the following hour is still a mystery.

It was not until 6:00 a.m. that Dr. Buzzonati (not Professor Fontana, the head of the Vatican medical service), arrived and confirmed the death, without drawing up a death certificate. Dr. Buzzonati attributed the death to acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).

At about 6:30 a.m. Villot began to inform the cardinals, an hour and a half after the embalmers had arrived! Yallop notes that, for Cardinal Villot, the embalmers took precedence over the cardinals and the head of the Vatican medical service.

By 6 p.m. that evening, the Papal Apartments had been entirely polished and washed. Yallop writes that the secretaries packed up and carried away the Pope's clothes, "including his letters, notes, books and a small handful of personal mementos.... By 6:00 p.m., the entire 19 rooms of the Papal Apartments were totally bereft of anything remotely associated with the Papacy of Luciani."

Villot arranged for the embalming to be performed that evening, a procedure as unusual as it was illegal. Why the rush? It is also reported that during the embalming it was insisted that no blood was to be drained from the body, and neither were any of the organs to be removed. Yallop notes that "a small quantity of blood would of course have been more than sufficient for a forensic scientist to establish the presence of any poisonous substances."

The strange events following the Pope's death points to something other than death by natural causes. The question is 'If John Paul I was murdered ... why ?'

The "Smiling Pope," as he was affectionately called was born Albino Luciani ... He was warm, humble and had no aspirations for the papacy ... He was on a mission to reverse the Church's position on contraception, cleaning up the Vatican bank and dismissing many Masonic cardinals.

The P-2 Lodge, as it was called, was founded in 1877 to provide for provincial Freemasons - known as Propaganda Due (P-2). It became a secret lodge in 1970 to recruit men of right-wing persuasion to prevent a Communist takeover. It was involved in a financial scandal and its offices were raided and membership lists were found. Many heads of the Italian State services, government officials, police chiefs, businessmen, journalists etc. were listed. This organization was disbanded but still operated secretly. In fact, they are still operating within Vatican circles to this very day ...

He was about to make a series of dismissals and new appointments and remove those accused of financial and other misdeeds. All this has been construed as a motive for his murder.

But there is more ...

The Vatican Bank (or The Institute for Works of Religion - IOR), was personally owned and operated by the Pope and made loans to religious projects all over the world. It was discovered that the bank exploited its high status and engaged in risky speculation and illegal schemes, including money laundering. Money was invested with Robert Calvi, head of the bank in Milan. He was eventually convicted for currency fraud in 1981 - (over $1.3 billion dollars was missing from bank funds). Calvi fled to England where he was found dead, hanging from a bridge in London ...

Various other strange deaths occurred after the death of John Paul I. These included: The murder of Judge Emillio Alessandrini, a magistrate investigating the Banco Ambrosiano activities. Calvi and Sindona have close ties to the Vatican. The murder of Nino Pecorelli, an investigative journalist, exposing membership and dealings of the Freemason's P-2 group. And the murder of Lt. Col. Antonio Varisco, head of Rome's security service also investigating the activities of the P-2 group. There are many more.

A recent poll determined that 30% of Italians are convinced that John Paul I was murdered. That is 15 Million people in one country.

How many others are there all over the world ?

The murder of Pope John Paul I
The Mysterious Death of Pope John Paul I

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Pisky]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am corrected...I guess after reading my post, Pisky decided to repost her thread from last year....I didn't see the date. I assumed it was a new post....

Mods...remove this thread if you need to. And to everyone out there who appear to be expressing anger, I suggest you calm down and realize people make mistakes. And as far as calling me a troll....sticks and stones children!

top topics

join