It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dan6628

"And being a Scot...

believed that the art of writing

lay in thrift.

Half as long."

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Brett,

call it what you want, its just more proof that he's a total idiot scumbag.

And anyone who supports or defends this is an idiot scumbag that does not deserve respect as well.

We got all the votes we needed so your indignation is a waste of time.

(post by veracity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah. That one kinda got away from me. a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Greven

and i was very impressed with his 20 min speech with no notes, you would be lucky if Georgey Bush could have said his name without notes, haha.

You do realize that Trump was using a teleprompter.

Image link of prompter at Trump Inaguration

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It looks like this Japanese news story captured the 1000s of attendees who were held back from the event...

(in red)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
These photos are kind of funny... Voters of Obama showed themselves and what to be with him. From the other hand, voters of Trump don't know if they choose well

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: marilynmoss

well unlike the big O trump is actually delivering what he promised

next cycle perhaps he will focus on what is clearly of importance to the left: a large crowd, and lots of hollywood celebs.....

cause that is what really matters.......

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

yes someone already posted that, i looked it up and apparently the last one to not use said device was Ronald Reagan.
i dont understand this are they trying to dumb us down or something, i know i could stand up and speak for and hour and i would remember every word i had studied, if i was given a week to learn, prob could do it in less time, if it was required.
I know these guys can do this as anyone can do it, i am proof of that.
These methods of learning do not get used in public schools for a reason btw, who wants to work a machine if they have a "photographic memory"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I have some questions around context, times and dates on those pics..

Given the prevalence of fake news...would you mind supplying a citation or link for those pics so I can understand them better? I have been unable to find them via searching.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It looks like this Japanese news story captured the 1000s of attendees who were held back from the event...

(in red)

Good find!

I believe the second picture is the womens march... not sure about the bottom picture...
edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

UTK...it is a japanese story! They are making fun of us...that pic could be of ANYTHING.

Use your investigative skills i know you have to quickly debunk this in your head.

You are smarter than that.

and this...my fellow ATSers is how fake news is spread, when you want to believe in something so bad...logic goes out the doors
edit on 25-1-2017 by veracity because: typos

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

(in red)

Logical thought #1

You really think the Japanese can capture something the Americans cannot?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

UTK...it is a japanese story! They are making fun of us...that pic could be of ANYTHING.

Use your investigative skills i know you have to quickly debunk this in your head.

You are smarter than that.

and this...my fellow ATSers is how fake news is spread, when you want to believe in something so bad...logic goes out the doors

The second picture is the women's march, as I said. The date is shown near the top right.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm talking about your "good find" comment...seriouslY?

(i say that to you like we are married for 40 + years and you have embarrassed me)
edit on 25-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

(in red)

You need to learn to read the Japanese. That's from the Women's March.... the overall pink hue is from the pink hats and if you look close you can see that some are carrying protest signs.

The bottom one appears to have been taken after 1 pm but before 3 pm, judging from the crowd distribution.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

im glad someone on this board knows how to read japanese, but even without interpretation...its obvious that the flying fox was posting fake news...and UTK wanted so badly to believe it that he posted that it was a "good find"

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

(in red)

Good find!

It is a picture of the Women's march in contrast to Trump's inaugural attendees.

But good to see you consistent in promoting Fake News and BS.

Hilariously ironic BS in this bit...Yes...If you include the Massive number of people that protested Trump's inaugrial, his numbers look larger!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
CNN's mega pixel photo showed it full all the way to the Washington monument.

Deceptive.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join