It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It looks like this Japanese news story captured the 1000s of attendees who were held back from the event...

(in red)

Good find!

It is a picture of the Women's march in contrast to Trump's inaugural attendees.

But good to see you consistent in promoting Fake News and BS.

Hilariously ironic BS in this bit...Yes...If you include the Massive number of people that protested Trump's inaugrial, his numbers look larger!

Jumped a bit too quick there, sport.
I already said it was the women's march in the same post... the bit you missed off my quote.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And yes it is a good find to get pictures from China of the event.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
CNN's mega pixel photo showed it full all the way to the Washington monument.

Deceptive.

No it didn't...You can still see the white gaps...they just appear thinner the lower the camera angle..Drop the camera 10 feet lower and it would look even more full!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It looks like this Japanese news story captured the 1000s of attendees who were held back from the event...

(in red)

Good find!

It is a picture of the Women's march in contrast to Trump's inaugural attendees.

Hilariously ironic BS in this bit...Yes...If you include the Massive number of people that protested Trump's inaugrial, his numbers look larger!

I already said it was the women's march in the same post... the bit you missed off my quote.

Japan..Not China..

I find the speed at which you "jump" to claiming something true without investigating to be consistently dependent on whether the claim supports your version of reality.

That is as polite as I can be given your promotions of BS.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The MSM got behind Obama and supported him and said good things about him so all the hype to the run up pulled the crowds , correct me if im wrong , but the same msm pretty much hated Trump from the outset...rigged? a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKDane

You will see the msm going after Trump regardless. They hate him and attached their boat to the SS clintontitanic. They used fake news through the general election against trump and it not only blew up in their face it exposed the unethical behavior the media used to push a Clinton agenda.

That was obvious by how the media manipulated polls by over sampling democrats in order to show Clinton ahead of Trump when in reality it was the other way around.

Instead of covering Trump and his policies they will fixate on nonsense issues and continue to lie.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What fake news was used against Trump during the election. I don't remember any against Trump, but I do remember a lot of Hillary fake news. Please refresh my memory.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

(in red)

Good find!

Japan..Not China..

I find the speed at which you "jump" to claiming something true without investigating to be consistently dependent on whether the claim supports your version of reality.

That is as polite as I can be given your promotions of BS.

"Good find" does not equal 'true', especially when you actually debunk one of the pictures in the same post.
Can you point to the part where I said it was true..
..or are you playing fast and loose with the truth again?

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

* A report that Ireland was accepting American "refugees" fleeing Trump.
* A report Rupaul was groped by Trump.
* Reports that Trump was behind in state polls (over sampled democrats)
* Reports that Trump was behind in national polls (over sampled democrats)
* False story of Pence stating Michelle Obama was the most vulgar first lady we ever had
* Trump lost the national popular vote (we dont have one)
* numerous false hate crime accusations against trump / trump supporters.
* CNN using a crisi actor to attack Trump during a No Labels event
* CNN false story about Trumps comments and the 2nd amendment
* CNN false story that Trump urged his supporters to vote multiple times by editing his comment.
* CNN / Buzzfeed fake story that the RNC called Trump and not Jesus the new king.
* False CNN report that Trump wants racial profiling.
* MSM blaming Trump for starting Birther issue when it was confirmed Clinton campaign did.

off the top of my head...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This thread should be put in the hoax bin. Trump's crowd was at least as big as Obama's in 2009 and the fakestream media LIED ABOUT IT. See here:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drew99GT
This thread should be put in the hoax bin. Trump's crowd was at least as big as Obama's in 2009 and the fakestream media LIED ABOUT IT. See here:

No, your post is a fake. And attempting to hijack this thread to put the spotlight on yours is sad. Yours belongs in the hoax. the rest of us will live in reality.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

#clocksmatter

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I believe that JFK had something called dignity and decorum. He also represented the Status Oue.

These are the traits that Trump lacks. Trumps behavior appears often to be vindictive, impulsive and immature.

That"s what make many people doubt his ability to to do the job.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How can you say a speech that was based on "we" and "unity" was for division?

Have you turned on the TV lately? All those DNC shill celebs promoting protest and marches? The news showing non stop images of protest and marches? The demonizing of anyone pro-trump? That's not dividing everyone? Clearly Trump won so at least half of America is being targeted.

But trumps speech was to divide us? Lol
edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
An interesting post from another thread ....

Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthIt only matters what Presidents do.

That's why I am impressed by his moves to actually build the wall. More than just campaign promises.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

* A report that Ireland was accepting American "refugees" fleeing Trump.
* A report Rupaul was groped by Trump.
* Reports that Trump was behind in state polls (over sampled democrats)
* Reports that Trump was behind in national polls (over sampled democrats)
* False story of Pence stating Michelle Obama was the most vulgar first lady we ever had
* Trump lost the national popular vote (we dont have one)
* numerous false hate crime accusations against trump / trump supporters.
* CNN using a crisi actor to attack Trump during a No Labels event
* CNN false story about Trumps comments and the 2nd amendment
* CNN false story that Trump urged his supporters to vote multiple times by editing his comment.
* CNN / Buzzfeed fake story that the RNC called Trump and not Jesus the new king.
* False CNN report that Trump wants racial profiling.
* MSM blaming Trump for starting Birther issue when it was confirmed Clinton campaign did.

off the top of my head...

all of those NOT fake news

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21810492]veracity[/post* A report Rupaul was groped by Trump.

Who wouldn't grope Rupaul?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Yeah they are. Do some research instead of parroting democratic / fake news talking points.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: [post=21810492]veracity[/post* A report Rupaul was groped by Trump.

OMG< lofl, ok, maybe that was fake, but whose twitter feed did that come off of, lofl

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Miracula2

OMG< lofl, ok, maybe that was fake, but whose twitter feed did that come off of, lofl

Thank you for proving my point. You didnt bother to read my post in its entirety before stating none of its fake news. As I said, do some research instead of parroting Democratic / fake news talking points.

and next time read and understand the posts you respond to.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join