It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Can't find the NYT article you mention?...

Have a link?

I am also still waiting or that link, it appears to just be another false story from a little trumpet.

Yet another Trump failed libel attempt.

And So It Begins, Trump Botches First Libel Bully Media Attack

The Trump transition team launched its first legal attack on the mainstream media this week, just days before the inauguration of President Donald Trump.
And botched it.
The move signals that President Trump will likely continue his 30-year history as a libel bully who sends empty threats to journalists and sometimes sues them, only to lose his libel cases in court.
The Trump transition team and a law firm launched the attack by issuing a public retraction demand to CNN over its supposedly “false” report about Sen. Tom Price’s (R-Ga.) controversial stock purchases, a first step toward filing a defamation lawsuit.

But the retraction demand ended up confirming the key facts in the CNN report.
And the law firm — the global firm Dentons — quickly withdrew its letter after realizing that CNN is a client and threatening its own client presented a conflict

lawnewz.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

As opposed to being petty about crowd sizes and the fact Clinton lost... ok

(post by Xcathdra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: YeshuaWarrior
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Not many locals showed up 93 per cent voted Hillary in that area and its locals that swell numbers, so maybe the numbers were down ,Ive seen so much bs out of the US recently I wouldn't necessarily believe one side or the other.
edit on Sat Jan 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Xcathdra

Excuses, excuses..

The white ground covering bit is BS..

Spicer is claiming that the Obama Inaugural pic shows grass confused for people vs. the white ground flooring they laid to protect the grass this time. All anyone has to do is zoom in or examine the Obama pic to discern the difference between crowds and grass. And the white covering was designed for crowds to gather on top of...it was under the crowds that were present. It's actually easier and less messy than mud and grass.

Honestly boy...I don't really care about crowd sizes...I care that our President and his supporters DO CARE about crowd sizes...brag about them, lie about them...and are easily triggered when their BS about petty crowd sizes is exposed.

from the President's Press secretary all the way down to this OP...What I expected unfolded...BS excuses and defensiveness. The only right wing posts on this thread I agreed with were the "who cares" posts..

The answer to the question I asked about "What does this tell us about our current President?"...Nothing..But the fact that our current president is so petty that he needs to lie about the fact...THAT tells us a great deal.

Or it could be just you lying to yourself so you can live with all the butthurtness because Hill lost so badly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
about something thats been posted

Perhaps if you had posted the link you claim you have from the NYT instead of talking about it....

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I did.. perhaps if you read the posts and understand them we could hear less of you bitching about something that I posted that you apparently were to lazy to read.

I didnt lie.. Like the other poster you are apparently to lazy to read posts in their entirety.

Typical response of the left -

edit on 21-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

about something thats been posted

Perhaps if you had posted the link you claim you have from the NYT instead of talking about it....

www.nytimes.com...

Correct ...The link he never provided, because it said the OPPOSITE of what he claimed it did.

The analysis by Keith Still, a professor at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, estimates that the crowd on the National Mall on Friday was about one-third the size of Mr. Obama’s.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think it's worth pointing out that the crowd size estimates from the National Park Service were stopped some time ago as the Nation of Islam threatened to sue when the million man march was estimated at 400k. There were cries of racism for under reporting. For some reason these crowd sizes seem important to people. Crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So you accuse me lying while refusing to acknowledge the fact I posted the link in question.. Why am I not surprised. Like I said quit being lazy and read posts. The link was provided.

I think you should apologize for calling me a liar when in reality its not true.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its a way for the left to continue to try and de-legitimize Trumps election. The left cant accept reality so we will continue to see these tantrums over the next 8 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What time was the picture taken? I do think there was a setting up for the event where people could not gather....while they set it up you know.

I ask because I am seeing tons of pictures of jam packed crowds....when the event was scheduled to start and was in full swing.

YA know.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yeah they dont like to talk about facts. The obama pic was taken at 11:30 and Trumps was taken at 11:04. Of course it doesnt reflect increased security which delayed arrivals onto the mall for Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21789180]Xcathdra

I didnt lie.. Like the other poster you are apparently to lazy to read posts in their entirety.

Holy #..

You posted this..

Apparently, of all news outlets, the New York Times apparently called out the op photo comparison as well saying the disparity in the photo did not reflect the actual numbers of attendees.

If the NYT is calling out the photo you know something is wrong.

WHERE TF IS THE LINK OR ARTICLE???

Cuz the only NYT article online doesn't say what you claim it does..

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 21-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Quit being lazy and read my posts.. the link is there. Here is a clue since you seemed to be stumped by going beyond one post. Read the posts i made on that page.. Or find someone who is not lazy to read it for you and you will see it.

In the mean time stop

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Let's be clear here:
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. QUIT BICKERING and stay on topic.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Quit being lazy and read my posts.. the link is there.

You are out of you head...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If I may:

The initial analysis was limited in scope because footage of a larger area was not yet available. The number of people on the National Mall is typically a fraction of the total crowd that gathers for a presidential inauguration. In 2009, for example, about 460,000 of the estimated 1.8 million people who attended President Obama’s inauguration were on the National Mall.

www.nytimes.com...

I literally just scrolled up and clicked on a previous post with the link.

It's a very short article. Took 2 minutes to read, more to lay it out for you. It's actually faster and better if you try to just read things.

edit on 1 21 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So you are refusing to read because it proves the picture is a false representation of that day... check.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join