It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ah yes, indeed. You owe me a coffee, Phage, which probably will be served to us by some poor sap that has to work 4 jobs

So, photo's of crowds then. How about this one?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I had to work, otherwise, I'd have gone.

I suspect that, plus the fact that most conservatives are just happy Obama is gone and could watch it on TV, and didn't feel a need to attend.
edit on 22-1-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: YeshuaWarrior
a reply to: neformore

What address can I send your handkerchief to?

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.

You'll be making America great again.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So.... 110 FLAGS FOR FAKE NEWS?

good job ATS.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
So.... 110 FLAGS FOR FAKE NEWS?

good job ATS.

No you are looking for the thread defending spicer's little melt down infront of the press where he spouts lies.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
This was Trumps Inauguration today

What does that tell us about our current POTUS?

It tells us that the DC Metro area are leftist swine.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Heh and they call the left the dividers of our country.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Miracula2

Heh and they call the left the dividers of our country.

You reap what you sew.

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

To use your logic that crowd size/popularity equates to being better , the Spice Girls sold more albums than The Beatles so according to your argument they must be better than the Beatles but that does not mean they were a better group. It just shows the masses can be stupid

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Go into the 7:15 mark you can clearly see full crowd almost back to the Washington Monument, definitely a full crowd back to the white building thing, so the OP photo that the media is using is wrong, end of story.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My wife said all the women had pink hats on I told her they were originally red for Trump but they faded them in the laundry.

She thought it was funny but the waitress this morning didn't

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He will win forever, because his legacy is not going away. And women proved it. Far more effective than any of you lot of keyboard trolls.

The justifications of the low turnout are hilarious. Getting more desperate every day, aren't you? It's never fun to look like a knuckle-dragging moron in love with a gold-toilet ombudsman.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

To use your logic that crowd size/popularity equates to being better , the Spice Girls sold more albums than The Beatles so according to your argument they must be better than the Beatles but that does not mean they were a better group. It just shows the masses can be stupid

This does have a lot to do with the masses (the little trumpets) and YES, they can be stupid.

However, I would compare Don more to the Spice Girls

(post by mkultra11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Leave it up to the usual ATS shills to be purveyors of desperate false media narratives being pushed by the DNC. Trump and his supporters won and you call them desperate? This is called projection and they still can't admit they lost. Excuse after excuse, fail after fail. It's going to be a fun four years if they don't completely lose their minds first.

Given the fact that Trump's press spokesperson already seems to have lost his mind over the lie that the Trump inauguration crowd was the biggest one ever, the meltdown has already begun - in the White House.
I'm alarmed to see that my worst fears are confirmed already, two days into Trump's hopefully brief stint in the White House. Trump does realise how much work it is to be POTUS... doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Leave it up to the usual ATS shills to be purveyors of desperate false media narratives being pushed by the DNC. Trump and his supporters won and you call them desperate? This is called projection and they still can't admit they lost. Excuse after excuse, fail after fail. It's going to be a fun four years if they don't completely lose their minds first.

Fake news or not, it was funny

However, what is NOT fake news is Spicer crying about it. That says a lot about him and our president.

What respectable person in the lime light even puts a thought towards something fake about them. If its not true, no need to prove it. Whining about it does nothing and also clearly shows your thin skin.

Some would say...if you are so worried about it, then its probably true.

Don has the mentality of a child and that is dangerous. It will be very hard for the little trumpets to keep their new god glowing and riteous in their minds.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
My wife said all the women had pink hats on I told her they were originally red for Trump but they faded them in the laundry.

She thought it was funny but the waitress this morning didn't

too soon

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

this is taken from a lower angle. do you have a photo from this exact angle from Obama's inauguration to compare? no.

the photos from above are BOTH taken from the same angle and therefore comparable. people are so freakin dumb, god damn!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

yeah, it's all fun and games until you lose everything, which you will.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm surprised they weren't all sucked up into the clouds --- it was the perfect moment for the Rapture!
God was there and everything!!

His anointed king was there, too! Didn't you hear the singing? The trumpets?

edit on 1/22/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join