It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
lol, that picture was taken hours before it started. FAIL.

Here's a picture taken when he walked down to speak:

Does that look like a f***ing "slim" turnout to you?!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
YIN

AND YANG

edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

That image is also reflected in the NYT link I provided that some people cant seem to read. It shows the crowd at its height and its way more than the one shown an hour before his inauguration.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Funny you should make a thread about this because it is clear there is some fake reporting going on.

Sean Spicer puts it like it is.

Its all fake news, fake photos fake everything. Someone hates him being in the position he is in. You should check your eyes and ears next time, as you are aiding the idiot media do their job. Seems someone is paying them lots of money to do this.

edit on 21-1-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Funny you should make a thread about this because it is clear there is some fake reporting going on.

Sean Spicer puts it like it is.

Its all fake news, fake photos fake everything. Someone hates him being in the position he is in. You should check your eyes and ears next time, as you are aiding the idiot media do their job. Seems someone is paying them lots of money to do this.

Trumps crowd was the largest of any inauguration other than Obama's in 2009 (and possibly 2013)
There is no 'small crowd' story apart from the fake one made up by the MSM.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
First of all I have to ask when the photo was taken? I will be willing to bet the Trump photo was taken hours before anything serious started. Would be just like the commie liberals to compare apples to oranges. These idiots will never stop. I got sickened with the constant sugar coated blather the liberal media anointed Obama with. Now we will suffer the constant attacks on Trump deserved and undeserved.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

First of all, are you saying there were the same number of people at both inaugs?
Second, are you saying there were more at Trump's?

edit on 1/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
First of all I have to ask when the photo was taken?

Try looking at the first post in this thread....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
This was Trumps Inauguration today

This was Obama's in 2009

This is a split screen of the two

What does that tell us about our current POTUS?

www.vox.com...

that he made history by being the first to beat a female for president?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That republicans have jobs.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DonInHtown

Funny,
I thought Trump was going to give them jobs.
edit on 1/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Unfortunately for you that was taken 6 hours ahead and does not reflect the true numbers. But go ahead and believe the fake $&@/ if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So many lame excuses why Trump's crowd was smaller. Why not just own up to the fact that Trump has run a divisive campaign that created more enemies than friends. 

The turn out from the Women's marches is far more impressive than the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

What time was the picture taken? I do think there was a setting up for the event where people could not gather....while they set it up you know.

I ask because I am seeing tons of pictures of jam packed crowds....when the event was scheduled to start and was in full swing.

YA know.

Yes and people who were there have posted their own pics online

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes Obama had more that is indisputable, there are some optics being played on here, firstly because of the white used all holes show up more readily. Secondly the rear shots verses the front shots are creating deceptions.

People keep saying oh the front picture is only showing until the water which is packed, well I have picture that only shows the people after the water, this is in the middle of Trumps speech too.

It seems to be very full.

Here is a set back picture taken a little further back form the podium as well

This second picture would be what Trump saw when he was making his speech, so you can see why from his perspective it looked packed.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
the problem is, trump opponents (libtards) didn't let trump supporters in:

video

Movement for black lives occupies #Inauguration checkpoint chanting "This checkpoint is closed" #DisruptJ20

which means this comparison is misguiding, as usual coming from corporate media, fake news

edit on 222017101000000am11America/Chicago1 by donhuangenaro because: adding quote

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think a lot of people stayed away because they thought there was going to be a riot.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

Need an all new thread with the REAL pictures of the crowds from all available angles...

And not these fake meaningless comparison pictures that are plastered EVERYWHERE

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Fake news and fake polls will not prevent more Americans from getting jobs now that Trump is President.

You do want Americans to have more jobs right Mr. Uncle Debunkle? Or maybe you don't............ ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You do want Americans to have more jobs right Mr. Uncle Debunkle?

Absolutely. Every American should have three jobs. At least.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join