It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of "Grossly Interfering" In The US Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Now it's Putin's turn to speak out after listening to months of accusations from HRC and MSM.

Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of "Grossly Interfering" In The US Election

Unlike US accusations of Russian interference, at least Lavrov's claim can be substantiated with a simple google search of news event in mid to late 2016.

Speaking during a press conference following a meeting with his Austrian counterpart Sebastian Kurz, Lavrov said his angry outburst was because Moscow “is tired" of accusations it meddled in the US election. In fact, Lavrov said, it is time to “acknowledge the fact” that it was the other way around.......

....“We noticed that Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande, Theresa May, and other European leaders” did so. He added that official representatives of some of the European countries did not mince words, and essentially “demonized” Donald Trump during the election campaign

Of course they did, a Trump victory would be a major set back, if not defeat for the Globalists.

In response, yesterday Putin warned that he sees attempts in the United States to "delegitimize" Trump using "Maidan-style" methods previously used in Ukraine, and slammed the creators of the Trump report, saying "people who order fakes of the type now circulating against the U.S. president-elect, who concoct them and use them in a political battle, are worse than prostitutes because they don’t have any moral boundaries at all."

my bold

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump

I don't know how the MSM will spin this or even if they will touch it. In the end, people will believe what they want to hear. I agree with Putin. Politically speaking, who isn't in bed with who in DC?

to Deep State

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Oh Lordy, everyone is getting their panties in a twist, aren't they?

And of course, foreign minister Lavrov is correct. Even here in Australia Trump was painted the same way they do Pauline Hanson (who got an invite to Trump's inauguration BTW) She runs a nationalist party over here and is always treated as being some sort of crazy lady by the press.

TV even told us that Hilary was a sure thing to win the election before voting had started. It was trying to convince us she was the next President before the people even spoke with their votes.

So yes Mr Lavrov, you are correct. The deep state goes much further than Washington. And it shows just how broken politics are. Throw in a wild card like Trump and all the cockroaches start scurrying every which way.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So Big Oil and Goldman Sachs are anti Globalists?

Weakness is strength too, right?
edit on 18-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Listen, just understand something. Any entity whether it be a corporation funding a pact, biased media, or politician influenced by lobbyists, that is considered transnational or multinational, has foreign assets or majority stockholders, are in essence consider "foreign meddlers", just as Russia has been branded.

The USA meddles in regime change and "bringing freedom and democracy " abroad throughout contemporary times, all over the world. So it's only kosher when we do it right? Damn hypocrites.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You're an idiot....

The difference is they now work for Trump not Trump working for them unlike Hilary who WORKED FOR THEM.

Huge difference. Take your rants to the rant section and stay on topic, or do what the guy at the Trump tower did and set yourself on fire.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The majority of the news I've seen in the UK seems biased about the trumper, and has little if nothing about the shillirly scandals, but then they are still hoping brexit won't happen and are living in cloud cuckoo land judging by their rhetoric.

What I see happening is entente between America, Russia, and the UK, the likes of which we haven't seen since world war one and two. Hmm could be interesting...

edit on 18-1-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

We will have wall street and oil be a part of politics until a cap is put on campaigns and lobbyists regulated.

Hillary was in bed with them too, they all are.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Well, the three nations are all waning in power, thanks to the rise of one China.

By their powers combined.....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Didnt they debate banning trump or something in parliament?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe after the Brexit vote went wrong Europe had to make sure that Hillary was going to get the job .. didn't happen though
edit on 18-1-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It wasn't Russia, the UK, Germany or France! It was "Little Kim Jong Un" of North Korea! That little weasel. It was a shell game the entire time.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He's right and I've been saying that since this crap first started. Maybe the Russians did propagandize in Trump's favor, but the Euros did much the same in Hillary's favor as well as Obama's before her. Given that, I'm sorry, but my anti-Russian outrage is pretty damn limited. If you're going to get your panties in a wad, be consistent about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That's true, though it was the globalists and those aligned with them who really made that happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Didnt they debate banning trump or something in parliament?

The idea was certainly being pushed, not sure if it actually did get debated in parliament though. I'm seem to recall Teresa May saying something to the effect of it not being wise to ban someone running as president of our closest ally.

It feels like I've shifted into an altered reality hearing what has been spewed out of the media over the last year or so.
I think there could be something to that Mandela effect after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how the FBI and five other agencies just launched a probe in regards to Russia's actions during the election? If this involved anyone other than Trump/Putin ATS would be having a field day.

Other thread

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What's up with this "deep state" business? Why is everybody calling TPTB the "deep state" lately?

Is this just a personal case of The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon I'm experiencing?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State

This was written by NYT bestseller author. He penned a book on it.

If this is TMI I found this:

“But quite frankly there is an outside source which we refer to as the 'deep state' or the 'shadow government'. There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president,” - Ron Paul

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thank you.. most helpful and kind of you.

I did do a search myself though, found some of that stuff. It was just weird how everybody was using that term all off a sudden when I hadn't ever heard it before.

So basically.. a somewhat more mainstream or more cautious term for the shadow government. People don't want to look like conspiracy theorists.. They have to make excuses and explain themselves so people won't get the wrong idea.

They're getting closer but it seems like they're being awfully careful about not sounding like they're confirming some conspiracy theorist viewpoint.. Soon people will start talking as if they always agreed with this view..

It seems like this is basically a 'respectable' euphemism for the shadow government.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Isn't it funny how the FBI and five other agencies just launched a probe in regards to Russia's actions during the election? If this involved anyone other than Trump/Putin ATS would be having a field day.

Other thread

I thought it was funnier how the MSM were given the reports from the CIA before Trump's transition team were allowed to see them.

"The committee is vigorously looking into reports of cyber-attacks during the election campaign, and in particular we want to clarify press reports that the CIA has a new assessment that it has not shared with us," Nunes said.Representative Ron Johnson, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said his panel also has asked for a briefing but the CIA refused.

"It is disappointing that the CIA would provide information on this issue to the Washington Post and NBC but will not provide information to elected members of Congress," Johnson said in a statement on Friday.

Reuters

Oh wait. That's not funny at all. That shows the CIA working with the MSM to blind side and undermine an incoming administration.
edit on pMon, 23 Jan 2017 18:07:53 -06002017 053Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:07:53 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

You are very welcome.

It seems like this is basically a 'respectable' euphemism for the shadow government.

Definitely. People who don't know of or believe in a shadow govt will find this a term they can research and understand without the connotation conspiracy theory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join