It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The agencies involved in the inquiry are the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Justice Department, the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the director of national intelligence, the sources said.

But its all just made up allegations by butt hurt losers trying to smear the Donald with fake news.

The informal, inter-agency working group began to explore possible Russian interference last spring, long before the FBI received information from a former British spy hired to develop politically damaging and unverified research about Trump, according to the sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the inquiry.

Its informal, does that mean business casual is the dress code?

The working group is scrutinizing the activities of a few Americans who were affiliated with Trump's campaign or his business empire and of multiple individuals from Russia and other former Soviet nations who had similar connections, the sources said.

Yes, but will they be talking to the housekeeping staff at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton?

The BBC reported that the FBI had obtained a warrant on Oct. 15 from the highly secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing investigators access to bank records and other documents about potential payments and money transfers related to Russia. One of McClatchy's sources confirmed the report.

Whoa, that sounds serious.

"If, in fact, law enforcement has obtained a FISA warrant, that is an indication that additional evidence exists outside of the dossier," she said.

Additional evidence outside the dossier?
Source
edit on 18-1-2017 by Icarus Rising because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Great !!

the sources said

according to the sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the inquiry

two people familiar with the matter said

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think you just summed up modern day journalism. Yay for progress!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I like to think of myself as not on any particular side of the fence when it comes to politics and I have voted for both sides in the past as far as Democrats and Republicans. As I have gotten older I do lean more toward the Conservative side of things but nothing like a "right-winger".

What I don't understand about all these investigations is why now ? Why not investigate all the dead people who have voted in Chicago ?

chicago.cbslocal.com...

That is just in the past decade. My point is that there are numerous problems right here at home when it comes to voter fraud. This is why for the life of me, I don't understand why they will not require people to have picture ID, you have to have an idea to do almost everything else...want a SSN card ? Better have more than one form of ID...want a drivers license...same thing...Fraud is fraud so investigate it all.

I don't think trump would have taken money from Russia but if he did then I hope they get to the bottom of it but if Clinton took money for their foundations then find out if it was political funding or not...get to the bottom of all the fraud and drain the swamp...if Trump goes down the drain then so be it
edit on 1/18/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
[

The BBC reported that the FBI had obtained a warrant on Oct. 15 from the highly secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing investigators access to bank records and other documents about potential payments and money transfers related to Russia. One of McClatchy's sources confirmed the report.

Whoa, that sounds serious.

What sounds serious? The FISA warrant was asked for twice, it was given the second time.
The McClatchy's source is probably the blog co-writer called Stone. Besides Steele's writings do go back to June last year anyway. The only thing I do see is that Cohen was in Prague a long time ago...2001, (Wall Street Journal) as opposed to never have been there, (in a twitter). That's interesting...and it's a name, somewhat ignored here by another poster.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
just more last minute desperate Obama administration nonsense, even if they do find something he can use the Hillary defense and he`ll walk.

"your honor, I was careless and negligent but there was no intent of wrong doing"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lol. And why should we beleive ANYTHING the FBI,CIA,and Others have to say ? They have been proven liars and political hacks.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Every day they make up or try and find some way to discredit this guy, every keen person knows it, they have dug their liberal graves and now will be forced to lie in them , oh for about 40 years or more.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Great !!

the sources said

according to the sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the inquiry

two people familiar with the matter said

Hey don't lose this post of yours...IT'S GOLD...make sure you save this to use as an instant future Fake News post response...
Because it is the most SPOT ON reply ever !!!
edit on 18-1-2017 by SaloonSal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That's a lot of damage control, even for ATS trolls. There might actually be something to these latest revelations of investigations and allegations. Stay tuned!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So what if Donald Trump took money from Russia in 2013? He was a private citizen, not a government official. It's not something that's illegal for him to do back then. This investigation is useless IMO.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: justicesforall
So what if Donald Trump took money from Russia in 2013? He was a private citizen, not a government official. It's not something that's illegal for him to do back then. This investigation is useless IMO.

Anything before 2016 should be tossed out. true,

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Well they better hurry up, because after tomorrow all those agencies will be under a new administration and he will clean house.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or June 2015 when he started running.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So basically the entire political machine is trying it's hardest to find ANYTHING possible to link to Russia.

Good luck to them.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Russia Russia Russia. It's always Russia. Russia got its butt kicked by people in sandals in Syria. Russia is no threat to America.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising
Thank God by this time tomorrow....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Love it, I think all the agencies are crapping in their pants, no knowing how many of them will find themselves without a job.

I love your valentines Avatar.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And in two years....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
But its all just made up allegations by butt hurt losers trying to smear the Donald with fake news.

Yeah I dont believe it nor do I trust the "anonymous" sources, nor the agencies involved.

It's interesting this comes on the heals of Obama dropping the walls between all US intelligence agencies allowing them to freely share info now.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join