It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of "Grossly Interfering" In The US Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

It's all so very unfair..

They're taking OUR CREDIT!

If this was science.. or any other endeavour. They'll be sitting there talking of this deep state business and acting all smart while we've been labelled maniacs for years for saying the exact same thing. I can even see them being all arrogant about it and dismissing us as crazy.. Like they just salvaged whatever was reasonable and threw the rest out.. We're the bathwater being thrown out.

We get all of the crap and none of the credit.

They should respect the source of crazy, instead of selling us out they should praise us and those of us who pioneered this field.. I'm too young myself but the Jordan Maxwells, Willam Coopers and Michael Tsarions of the world.

Eh.. it is what it is I guess.. In truth nothing is unfair but it greatly seems that way.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is nothing new. It was clear from the beginning when some people started to accuse Russia of hacking US elections. That also continued with so-called power grid hacks, and other fake news reported by EU fakestream media over the past few months.

<< 1   >>

join