It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But, it's okay for them to pick a fight ... FIRST?

Look at this obnoxious thread. Look at the video. My keyboard warrior spirit wished they'd blown that tiny little thorn of a ship right out of the water. They were asking for it.

I predict the day 0bama leaves office, is the day the stoopidity ends.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I objected to our lifestyles as they now stand apart,I declared how violent and extremely capable America is far surpassing any countries but Russia and China but WELL ahead of them,if there will be a war we will own it.
I had HOPED you can stop YOUR religious idiots from attempting to fight a war with OUR money based LYING idiots.
an I wanted THAT recipe OF course...other than that I 'm a nasty programmed coldwar trooper who REALLY just wanted to know WHO Islam was I didn't think you'd have such a strong anti social faction and STILL can't understand ...why fight the west AT ALL?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: crazyewok

You are lecturing us? Really?

You have no leg to stand on, Your hands are covered in blood. GB has slaughtered so many innocent people. You steamrolled over India, leaving a blood bath. But when your soldiers got to little Nepal, there was a different story, now wasn't there? The little Nepalese gutted your soldiers with Kukris just like this one of mine. Yeah the spanked you good. You were begging for a peace treaty, weren't you?

Smile. Be Happy, Wok.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I want you guys to think about this. Trump is a conspiracy theorist much like most people on this site. This is the biggest conspiracy site on the planet as far as I know. I would imagine Trump has been on here.
I wonder how he would react if he read this thread. It may even affect how he reacts to a Iran situation. I think he would be far more insulted and angry with your op then most anyone here

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The more noble the blood the less the pride.

Evolution is a tissue while one's nose is runny.

Let's evolve together.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
The more noble the blood the less the pride.

Evolution is a tissue while one's nose is runny.

Let's evolve together.

You have that backwards my friend. Look at the globalists. Pride. Look at the royal families. pride Look at me. Pride

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Iranian Army's naval patrol boat is doing a routine patrol in narrow waters of Persian Gulf and its monitoring US strike group and AC when this conversation takes place. please watch the video till the end.

1- US doesn't own Persian Gulf. No one does. it's considered International territory and if anyone should ever own it, it would be regional countries not a country from 11000kms away. Also, you don't own the world, stupid!

one might assume that there has been classes for these fighters to familiarize them with how the world works, but that assumption is false apparently

2-The possibility of an American citizen being a Jihadist terrorist is much higher than an Iranian national.why? well, for starters, there are about 250 US citizens who have joined ISIS
on the other side, there are ZERO Iranian citizens in ISIS, Al-qaeda or Taliban.

So the probability of US soldiers being jihadi to their Iranian counterparts, is maybe 250 to 1? or even lower ?

3- USN is indeed very strong, but we Iranians are not the best target for bullying. we're hot-headed and a bunch of ultra-nationalists. we take stupid and dangerous measures to secure our borders. during Iran-Iraq war, people deliberately walked on mines to clear path for soldiers. no one is that stupid! we used tactics like human-wave attacks to ensure our superiority over the better-equipped Iraq. 500/000 Iranians were killed and we didn't lose one inch to Iraq who thought they will capture Tehran in 2 weeks with international support. our best F-4 pilot flew his plane to Iraqi govt's HQ in Baghdad during the war to cancel an international meeting against Iran. we annihilated Iraqi navy with 1/10th of their power. we cleared them from pages of history.

we do this:

(US sailors captured by IRIGC)

and this:

(Royal navy officers captured by IRIN as they passed in Iranian waters)

No one does this in the world! no one dares to capture US sailors [granted in some sense you own the world], it .but we do and we're really proud of this. so, please ....
stay clear of our territorial waters.

If you would like to offer an apology for this aggressive post, a true heart felt apology, then I will accept and extend my hand

edit on 17-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You should realize that America has been asleep since Reagan,really Bush 1 wimped out in Desert Storm and didn`t finish the job,but the oil was the only reason for that.I was in the military when Iran speed boats nearly started a war in the 80`s and trust me,backing down saved your country more than you can imagine.I saw what was about to come your way and it was worse than you`d think.But now your country has Trump and Secretary Mattis to deal with.Start a war and Allah will not save you from Thor`s hammer and that`s far from the worst that might come from the skies.The world is changing,choose wisely who you mess with.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

haman10 , If you would like to appologise for this aggression of of a thread with a true heart felt apology, then I will extend my hand

edit on 17-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The country that mined the shipping lanes in the gulf.

Who is Iran.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

When you are a Hammer everything looks like a nail. When you are Hammerhead, everything looks like dinner

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Iran is not our ally.

Iran is working hard at becoming an enemy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lets try this

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

No one does this in the world! no one dares to capture US sailors [granted in some sense you own the world], it .but we do and we're really proud of this. so, please .... stay clear of our territorial waters.

ha,ha, ha, bragging about capturing a broke down riverine boat and it's patrol partner with only 10 sailors on board both boats.

i got news for ya, your coastal defense ski boats didn't capture anyone. the sailors made the decession to not put up a fight because knowing your little cheesy coastal defense force had to bring in half or more of the 254 craft they have to even intimidate 10 sailors.

please the only reason your coastal defense tried it is because, they were watching and saw that one of the boats had problems. chicken sh@@ _____ _____s.

something to be real proud of.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: schuyler
After several instances of Iranian "patrol boats" staging mock attack runs against US warships, then pretending they did not, the Navy has established protocols to meet that threat, including weaponry for "close in" engagements. Get too close and you get blown out of the water. There's an easy way for the Iranians to prevent that. Don't be ignorant themselves and give any US warship a wide berth. I'm not at all impressed with belligerent polemics about "who owns the Gulf." Talk as tough as you want. It doesn't really matter. you just look foolish. The US Navy is there to protect the flow of oil from the Middle East--not so much to the US, but to the rest of the world, especially Europe and the Far East. Did you drive your car to work today in Germany or Japan? You were allowed to do so because a US Carrier Strike Group was hanging around the Gulf. As long as the rest of the world can't seem to handle protecting the oil themselves and are quite willing to let the US do it, it falls on the Navy to do so. It doesn't really matter if you don't like it. Stay the hell out of the way.
Wow. did you just turn the rants of your own officers against me ? they claimed they own the world and persiangulf and we're the ones who talk tough? you think you protect the world from Iran ? lol, the world thinks otherwise :

www.ibtimes.com...

we don't talk tough at all mate. we're just living our lives here in peace and we like to keep it that way.

all we ask is that you stay out of our borders. is that too much to ask ?

First those were not officers talking but were enlisted personal.

And you are a paid Iranian troll.

Don't bother to dine it because no one will believe it.

But do stick around because we like a good laugh once in a while.

its been a couple years since i had a good laugh at a troll and he was from china and finely got fired by the chinese government because it got so funny that he was making them look bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Id think twice about playing games with The US navy after President trump takes office. You get away with these silly games for only a few more days while sissy Obama is in charge. After that it will be curtains for not only the ships that provoke us, but also your country. You will be bombed immediately. You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.
Have a nice evening.

Amazing. I haven't seen such an unbridled display of stupidity on this website in a long time, but today really takes the cake. Just check out some of these threads and responses today. Comedic gold abounds, yet it elicits sheer pity and sorrow in equal measure.

Honestly, you will find no country with a population more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war than Iran. They have thousands of years of history and culture behind them that they will do anything to protect-- Cyrus the Great, the Parthians, the Sassanids, the Safavids, Rumi, Al-Khwarizmi, Avicenna, the Shahnameh.

We here in 'Murica have nothing of the sort. Just a brief history of less than 300 years, a cultural background which amounts to little more than European transplants, and pitiful, empty, blustering national pride that barely holds water. We have degenerate Hollywood and degenerate pop culture to give the world, Iranians gave us the likes of Rumi. How can there even be a comparison.

To the OP, I apologize profusely for my ignorant countrymen. Respect from an American who was taught economics by an Iranian teacher and has a profound respect for your nation.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc

Id think twice about playing games with The US navy after President trump takes office. You get away with these silly games for only a few more days while sissy Obama is in charge. After that it will be curtains for not only the ships that provoke us, but also your country. You will be bombed immediately. You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.
Have a nice evening.

Amazing. I haven't seen such an unbridled display of stupidity on this website in a long time, but today really takes the cake. Just check out some of these threads and responses today. Comedic gold abounds, yet it elicits sheer pity and sorrow in equal measure.

Honestly, you will find no country with a population more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war than Iran. They have thousands of years of history and culture behind them that they will do anything to protect-- Cyrus the Great, the Parthians, the Sassanids, the Safavids, Rumi, Al-Khwarizmi, Avicenna, the Shahnameh.

Actually Iraq is more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war . Oh wait... They were sacrificed . They are rubble, as will Iran be, if they don't back their ass up. You already know this, Im not telling you anything new, You want to start this up again? Attack the US Navy, and you have attacked America. Attack America after 4 days from now and Iran will cease to exist. Everyone on this thread knows this weather they admit this or not. We have a bone to pick with Iran, and Obamakins is not here to protect Iran anymore. Trump will be waiting for a chance to waste them. Yes waste Iran. The chickens have come home to roost, and now is the time. Either speak and act peacefully of be destroyed

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
be advised there will be no ground war

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc

Have a nice evening.

Actually Iraq is more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war . Oh wait... They were sacrificed . They are rubble, as will Iran be, if they don't back their ass up. You already know this, Im not telling you anything new, You want to start this up again? Attack the US Navy, and you have attacked America. Attack America after 4 days from now and Iran will cease to exist. Everyone on this thread knows this weather they admit this or not. We have a bone to pick with Iran, and Obamakins is not here to protect Iran anymore. Trump will be waiting for a chance to waste them. Yes waste Iran. The chickens have come home to roost, and now is the time. Either speak and act peacefully of be destroyed

Easy to talk like that on the Internet. If things really were to blow up between our two countries, the reality of it will set you straight in an unpleasant and humiliating way. You will regret all this garbage you've posted here.

You're also displaying your laughable ignorance, once again. Iraq is a multi-ethnic country with deep sectarian divides, deep divides between the urban Arab populations, the migratory Arabs, the Kurdish and Iranian minorities, among others. Iraq is an artificial state who's borders were determined by colonial powers. It was not unified in the slightest when we invaded, and not at all prepared for an all-out war. Only the religious fanatics were prepared to put up any real fight, and they did, for over a decade.

Iran is a legitimate, ethnically and religiously unified nation-state with nearly 3000 years of history behind it. The vast majority of the population speaks Farsi, 99% of the population is Shia, and there is far more cohesiveness and unwavering loyalty to their government. The situation in Iraq isn't even comparable.

Don't speak like such a fool, even on the Internet. You will regret writing this stuff if anything were to happen. The Iranians have little girls they want to protect, too.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hello Haman10,

thank you for reminding us about another area of American intelligence ...

you do know that... un-nameable sources claim that the Russians are responsible for hacking this vessels navigational system....Vladimir Putin was personally responsible for carrying this out....
this has been verified by un-named sources.....

Kick back and watch the show.....are the angry American ATS posters a reflection of their PTB's priority's and what's happening in their mental first world problem of a country???.....a melt down of a nation because of internal un-united states of management???...who knows, I don't....I certainly do not envy their world.

I am sorry that that you have coped crap for posting an example of American intelligence in action...But hey...it is ATS and the majority of opinions are from the American point of view....sad as that might be....
we have had a lot of examples of American intelligence lately...seems to be fashionable at the moment....

this is a post of support for Haman10 .....the story is quiet funny from a non-American point of view and quiet embarrassing for the Americans involved.....a David verses Goliath ....an underdog gets the upper hand type of post...
I believe Iran even grabbed a Russian hacked American drone that lost its way in Iranian airspace not that long ago.

live long and prosper Haman10....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join