It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
God instructed that the Philistines be slaughtered. They were Satanic. Islam is also Satanic.

David slew Goliath. God said David was a man after his own heart.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They are a dictatorship.

A theocratic dictatorship.

On the plus side. . . they have a great dental plan!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Christians are like Muslims, expecting the return of their prophets.
While Christians wait for the return of Jesus, Muslims, who so often make mention of Mahomed, wait for the return of a guy named Issa Ibn Maryam also know as Jesus.
So Muslims wait for the return of Jesus ...

Neither Christians nor Muslims do make any claims regarding their respective eschatology.
While Israel is considered by Israelis and most Jewish people as the fulfilment of God's promises as a matter of promised land.
Where is the Jewish messiah then ?
There is none.
Israel is not the fruit of a religious tale but is the product of a historical reality.
Trying to overlap Israel's historicity with the Jewish scriptures is a dangerous exercise.

Anyway, it is the religiously defined goal that is currently followed by the zionists in Israel. And Israel never had a more 'right-wing' government than it has at the moment. The settlement policy and ultimately, the project of Eretz Israel is not even subject to negation given that it is at the root of the accomplishments expected by the zionist ideology.

Not all Jews are zionists.

Across the centuries, Jews were way less persecuted in the Muslim middle-east than in the Christian Europe. The prohibition of idolatry and the alimentary practices eased the coexistences of people.
Nowadays we are told about Judeo-Christian values.
It's a scam. Jews are Jews and Christians are Christians.
It is hard to turn the other cheek while poking an eye for an eye, say that we are all brothers while insisting that we are in fact cousins ...

Before the existence of Israel, Jewish people were only diasporic and mostly relied on the principle of Darchei Shalom.
Darchei Shalom is often summarized as 'don't do to others'. It's a little more subtle than that. Its more like 'don't do what we don't forbid you because if you do it other non-Jews may be pi##ed'.
The only way to guarantee Israel peace and future is to have Israel practising Darchei Shalom with its neighbours and the rest of the international community.
For the zionists, DS is a practice that goes against the principles of Jewish practices. And Israel existences is considered by some as the place where Darchei Shalom is not needed thus not applicable and not even worth considering.

If Israel could satisfy itself with a two state solution and the respect of the 1967 borders, you wouldn't hear about Iran.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You are entitled to your opinion, although you are misinformed.
Yeshua was not a prophet. He is God

In the beginning was the Word,
And the Word was with God,
And the Word was made flesh,
And dwelt among us.

Yeshua is none other then the messiah that the jews were waiting for, but just as the scriptures indicated, from long before he tented among us, in Psalm 118:22 , The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. and in
these scriptures as well
Matthew 21:42
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?

Mark 12:10
Have you never read this Scripture: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.

Mark 12:11
This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?"

Luke 20:17
But Jesus looked directly at them and said, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone' ?

Acts 4:11
He is 'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.'

Ephesians 2:20
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone.

1 Peter 2:7
To you who believe, then, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"

Genesis 49:24
But his bow remained firm, And his arms were agile, From the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),

Psalm 118:23
This is the LORD'S doing; It is marvelous in our eyes.

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

The land was given to Israel directly by God. There is no two state, and anyone who promotes this nonsense, ie. Barack Obama will be severely punished , in front of the whole world.
You will witness this soon. You will see this happen soon. I am only a small portion European Jew, and half Armenian. My family lived in Harput Turkey along the Euphrates river until 1910, when my my family who had no religion whatsoever was given a prophecy by an11 year old Russian Pentecostal kid who moved to Armenia, about 100 miles away from my family. Even though my family didn't have a religious faith, we listened to the kids Prophecy and acted on it. 3.5 years later 75% of my people were slaughtered, by the muslim Turks. We escaped and were spared

God draws the borders, not men. They may think they do. They think a lot of stupid things

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Galatians 6:11-18

Final Instructions and Benediction

See what big letters I make as I write to you with my own hand!

Those who want to make a good showing in external matters are trying to force you to be circumcised. They do so only to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ. For those who are circumcised do not obey the law themselves, but they want you to be circumcised so that they can boast about your flesh. But may I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything; the only thing that matters is a new creation! And all who will behave in accordance with this rule, peace and mercy be on them, and on the Israel of God.

From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear the marks of Jesus on my body.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen.

If that's the only kind of arguments you bring in modern geopolitics then :

Jeremiah 3:8

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Im not really sure what you are trying to say. I am circumcised as are my sons and my dad. I have never heard anyone boast about that. In either Acts or Romans the Apostle Paul tackled this issue, and clarified that it was not necessary for gentile to have this procedure done. He did however circumcise Timothy as an adult at his own request if I remember right. Timothy was a Jew. His mother was a Jewess, but I think his father was Greek.

As for Israel, they disobeyed God many times. Remember they were made to wander in the wilderness for 40 years, before God had Joshua lead them into the promised land . Jesus name isn't Jesus. He was named after Joshua. I think it was pronounced something like yeshua. Joshua lead Gods People into the promised land, and Yeshua will lead his people into the promised land of God in the future.It will be just after mid trib. It will be just before Gods wrath. Christians will be persecuted first when it is man against man, but will not be here when it is God against man. They will be spared from that. The sun will be blotted, as will the moon. People left on earth will curse God

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Whats a gentile? The bible seems to have two sets of rules, one for one group of people, and another for gentiles. Who was responsible for bringing the bible to the gentiles and why?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Talorc

Id think twice about playing games with The US navy after President trump takes office. You get away with these silly games for only a few more days while sissy Obama is in charge. After that it will be curtains for not only the ships that provoke us, but also your country. You will be bombed immediately. You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.
Have a nice evening.

Amazing. I haven't seen such an unbridled display of stupidity on this website in a long time, but today really takes the cake. Just check out some of these threads and responses today. Comedic gold abounds, yet it elicits sheer pity and sorrow in equal measure.

Honestly, you will find no country with a population more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war than Iran. They have thousands of years of history and culture behind them that they will do anything to protect-- Cyrus the Great, the Parthians, the Sassanids, the Safavids, Rumi, Al-Khwarizmi, Avicenna, the Shahnameh.

Actually Iraq is more prepared for an all-out, no-holds-barred, self-sacrificial war . Oh wait... They were sacrificed . They are rubble, as will Iran be, if they don't back their ass up. You already know this, Im not telling you anything new, You want to start this up again? Attack the US Navy, and you have attacked America. Attack America after 4 days from now and Iran will cease to exist. Everyone on this thread knows this weather they admit this or not. We have a bone to pick with Iran, and Obamakins is not here to protect Iran anymore. Trump will be waiting for a chance to waste them. Yes waste Iran. The chickens have come home to roost, and now is the time. Either speak and act peacefully of be destroyed

To the international community of ATS and the internet:

I apologize that you have to deal with trash like this.
This person is in no shape or fashion a representation of the Average American.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

No it's warriors who FIGHT resemble that.
Norms NEED not apply,THAT is SIN EATING for America with an M4 so no way.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No it's warriors who FIGHT resemble that.
Norms NEED not apply,THAT is SIN EATING for America with an M4 so no way.

3/5 Marines.

Spoken like someone who's only experience with combat is through a television.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

God told Paul to bring it to Gentiles, then confirmed this with the other apostles. Please read the book of Acts. It is an awesome read. I clarifies everything. I promise you will love it. I have many versions of the bible. I do like the Living version best, as it is easier to understand and is written how we speak now.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Apology accepted

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

JARHEAD
welcome to the board.
NO, guess again honey.
I actually should have said M60 but I'm trying to support the kids.
edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
PS... We will revisit this issue in the coming months.
An area of southern Iran will be destroyed in the near future, and you just heard it first from me right here. It is scriptural.

Also Syria, and Lebanon will be added to Israel's holdings

Israel will discover massive oil reserves. A sweet thin crude and I even know where it will be found. Israel will sell Crude to Europe and get fat and happy. A little too fat, and complacent ...... Then there will be trouble
Im telling you the future right here, right now per scripture

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Start a new thread so it can be discussed there? I'd like to hear more.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

My father enlisted after Pearl Harbor, and was on his was to do a bone crusher land invasion when we dropped the bombs. He was spared. I was also spared from going to Vietnam, by several months. I wanted no part of that. In fact I ended up never having to register for the draft. I think there was a 3 year gap when there was no draft. Nixon did that. My dad was summoned to the Nixon Whitehouse in 73, but not about the war

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Ive only done one thread on here and it was national hamburger day..... LOL I do have a lot of true stories to tell though.
As for the Iranians, I have a problem with them that dates back to about 1979 if you know what I mean. I also have a problem with Muslims because they slaughtered 75% of my people, in Turkey and Armenia. After Adolf Hitler saw what the Turks got away with, He made the statement that " the world didn't do anything about the Armenians, they surely wont do anything about the Jews" I am only 1/20 of 1% European Jew, 50 % Armenian, per DNA testing

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I hope you're wrong.
WAY too much death.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Iran could use some Freedom.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

God instructed that the Philistines be slaughtered. They were Satanic. Islam is also Satanic.

David slew Goliath. God said David was a man after his own heart.

In the old testerment.

Jesus new teaching however have superseceded that and now teach non violence and that pride is a sin. He also rejected all the nations of the earth.

Also ancient israel where comanded to kill the philistines for self defence not pride.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join