It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Except Israel is not a theocracy - they are a Unitary parliamentary republic. Believe it or not there is a difference between the two. A theocracy form of government derives its authority from a deity and the ruling class usually claim some form of divine intervention for their positions to speak on behalf of that deity.

Iran on the other hand is an "Islamic Republic" which has its own meaning which is different than a traditional Republic and is more inline with a "theocracy" (given the Ayatollah, his position and his authority via Islamic law).
edit on 19-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I know.

England never should have left that little patch of dirt off the French coast.

But they did.

Glass houses

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: visitedbythem

In fact I ended up never having to register for the draft.

How's that. All men register. Guess you are a woman?

I will forgive you this, because most people don't know. There was a 3 year time span when the draft was abolished. I had planned to go to Viet Nam if I was drafted, but it didn't turn out that way. Go your research and get back to me on this. Then we will see what kind of a man you really are. I am a steel worker by the way, to the tune of 75 grand or more each year. I didn't do that by being a chick

Heres me

edit on 19-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You didn't understand my words Bro.
I was speaking of two different promised lands

The scriptures from thousands of years ago foretold that Yeshua would be hated and rejected by his own people , the Jews. Even King David knew about the son of God/ Son of Man, and was amazed, and had many questions. The scriptures also indicate that in our time, a vast amount of Jews will come to the realization that their Messiah came and went, and they will weep bitter tears, as if for a lost child of their own. You will witness things take place in your lifetime, Amazing things. We are just about there now.

edit on 19-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Anything I have to FIGHT?
I 'm really tired but I 'll do it for us.

(post by ANNED removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Attention!

Please refrain of accusing each other of being Shills, Disinfo Agents, or making claims that a member is part of an alphabet group agency.
This is a serious violation of the ATS Terms and Conditions when doing that.

Post like that will be removed.

Stay on topic, and the topic is NEVER about each other. That is considered Off Topic. Always.

Discuss the subject of the OP.

If any have an issue with a post, alert that post, and do not reply to it. Allow staff to take care of it.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can`t blame those soldiers for being scared when captured by muslims.They surely have seen the videos of prisoners and even goats being sodomized by jihadis in Syria,Libya,etc.Thats starting to look like a Islamic culture habit to many people.Don`t know if Iranians practice that,but that probably was in the sailors mind.Not to mention the burnings,crusifictions,etc.That kind of evil is really going to come back against all muslims if you don`t start to change it.Heard a lot of average people saying stuff like turn all the middle east into glass-not good.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

They like them goats.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

thanks, i am to please, especially when someone has a post that runs their mouth. Dont like the criticism, then keep your opinions to yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join