It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: haman10

Advocate peac? ,Your post came off as a list of reasons of how stupid US is to even be in the area, and then brag about taking our citizens captive until they apologize.

Youre poking at a sleeping giant, I'm not threatening, I just live here in the US, but I know what we can do when provoked.

Right or wrong, you may get a few ships on the bottom of the sea talking big boy talk.

1-I never questioned the USN's right to be anywhere. USN has every right to be there, cause its international waters. but the US sailors in the video didn't agree and claimed they own the world and the Persian Gulf . my post was directed at people with the same mentality and you can cool down

2-They were captive for some hours but they were not forced into anything . heck even your own Navy's investigations confirm this and the sailors in question were fired due to this (if i'm not wrong) .

they were not even touched let alone be forced into apologizing. yet they did apologize
that was their choice.

they were treated with ultimate respect, nothing less.

3-provoked? why? cause Iran is exercising her right to patrol her waters ? so be it.

Again, all international rules and laws recognize Iran's right to patrol her waters however she likes with regards to whats considered a safe distance by the same international law.

Iran has never broken these laws, US did do so by crossing over to our waters. thats why they got arrested.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Consider that previous statement of mine :

The whole point of the US intervention in Syria is not to free the Syrian from Assad, it is to fuel a proxy war with the goal to keep Israel's nuclear hegemony in the area.

Now, the US is about to pay 38 billions to a rogue nuclear apartheid state presented by the MSM as 'the only democracy in the ME'. This being totally illegal given that the US cannot theoriticaly engage in into miliatry cooperation with countries than didn't ratify the non-proliferation treaty.

The problem is that while Israel pushes to keep its nuclear supremacy, all other US allies are now rushing to Tehran to sign commercial deals since the sanctions are lifted. And the US will now find itself isolated trying to push for sanctions that have no reason to exist anymore. Don't expect any support from Moscow against the Iranians, while Trump keeps on saying that he will repeal the deal in order to please the supporters of the zionist state.

That 38 billion package and the Iran sanctions are going to be a huge banana peel under the feet of the Trump presidency.

Original post

It's quite honest from you to directly make the link with Israel.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
(US sailors captured by IRIGC)

Ahhhhahahahahaha ... I remember that. Not long after the Navy fired the Hell outta the commanding officer of that crew. No one missed the message. Every US Navy Commander is waiting for the right provocation to blow an Iranian vessel outta the water.

stay clear of our territorial waters.

Probably ... won't happen. What are you gonna do about it anyway?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10 Why not ? Mexico paid for the wall on their south border. Were you aware of that? I think it is a border with Guatamala?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: visitedbythem

And we have a example of a ignorant American right here!

Sorry but why should Trump start a #ING WAR! that will kill Americans and cost Trillions! Over Iranian ships patrolling near its waters?

For # sakes why is the US there?

If the USA is patrolling there then why should Iran not be?

For #s sake the US should only be starting god dammed wars if it is attacked!

It wont cost American lives. We will do it remotely. Keep in mind that Trump is not President Carter, and he is sure not President Obama. You see what he does when someone insults him. You must be ignorant and foolish if you think He will sit back and allow his military to be attacked or taken ostage. He will strike immediately ONE HUNDRED fold if not ONE THOUSAND fold. Just watch what will happen. I predict we will see this go down, and he will strike fast with a fury. The loss of lives will be Iranian. Don't forget about Sadaam, and Kadaffy. Their weapons were useless against ours. Look at those piles of rubble now. All because they tested the USs resolve and patience. Remember long ago when steath fighters and bombers were introduced? Just think what we have now. We don't ever show all our cards

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: neo96

Middle east didn't export much of terrorism until 1980s, why? what happened that suddenly zombies popped out in this region ? where did the ISIS come from ?

Same place the 12ers and the Mahdi came from.

Mohammad.

Then is it safe to assume that Jesus dropped a nuke or 2 on japan and vaporized people ?

i beg to differ .

Sure thing. Begin here. en.wikipedia.org... End here.

wow ! Wikipedia ....

Oh you Got me. got me real good

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

I thought Saudi arabia was your ally? what happened? change of mind? suddenly they have wahhabi mentality?

when it doesn't suit you they are just "everyday muslims" , aren't they?

Didn't you literally just use wikipedia as source material? And now you're turning around and playing wikipedia down when somebody else uses it? Here, in case you forgot: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is probably the most duplicitous I've ever seen you, between that and the "i'm gonna talk crap and then ask for peace love and brownies" comments.
Do you know who writes in Wikipedia ? people like me and you. i'm actually an author there. do you want me to change the article above ?

Wikipedia is a very bad source when it comes to politics. cause people from all-walks of life with different views can edit them. but when you search the key word PMF (the article i posted) or "Butterflies" , you're less likely to see political nonsense about jihadi butterflies . you see scientific stuff .

i try my best not to be a hypocrite. sorry if you think otherwise

No, really? I had no idea who authors the articles on Wiki.

The fact remains that you use it as source material when it suits you, then turn around and decry it as a crap source when it suits you. This isn't a case of me thinking you're being a hypocrite; your actions speak for themselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This FOOLISHNESS will END once THE PEOPLE can talk to one another.
I AM terribly SORRY for the SHAW the bastards never asked me,and I REALLY don't NEED more deaths on my planet.
BUT.
Iran exists at OUR mercy and that is why America WILL never exist at ANYONE else's mercy (We'd rather be dead,in MY case anyway)...we kill the best on the planet,a stupid adaptation( AND the NASTY WAR stuff HASN'T BEEN USED! Can you Imagine what it would look like if we weren't so strongly restrained? )from oligarchs who run the banks that run American politics...until Trump anyway.
I DON'T want to kill you,I already FOUGHT in Desert Storm,THEY kicked YOUR asses and they were BARELY an field exercise.
YOU think Russia or China can teach you HOW to actually BEAT us?
Stupid.
SOME around you see that as a weakness and STILL run Hamas and Hezbolla
Feel free to fire on MY armed forces when you are good and ready, if you refuse I and MINE are waiting for you.
I 'd MUCH rather have a recipe for KU KU SABZI Sorry I can't spell it.
edit on 17-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Self restraint never hurt anybody.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It wont cost American lives.

The 4497 dead Americans in Iraq would disagree with you.

We will do it remotely. Keep in mind that Trump is not President Carter, and he is sure not President Obama. You see what he does when someone insults him.

So you would start a war over a simple insult?
Kill over a insult?
What a violent and disgusting person you are.

originally posted by: visitedbythemYou must be ignorant and foolish if you think He will sit back and allow his military to be attacked or taken ostage. He will strike immediately ONE HUNDRED fold if not ONE THOUSAND fold. Just watch what will happen. I predict we will see this go down, and he will strike fast with a fury.

How about just not straying into Iranians waters in the first place and in international waters both American and Iranian ships treating each other with proffesional respect and curstasy?

originally posted by: visitedbythem The loss of lives will be Iranian.

And Iranians are still people.
People that have done nothing to you so far.

originally posted by: [post=21768604 Don't forget about Sadaam, and Kadaffy. Their weapons were useless against ours. Look at those piles of rubble now. All because they tested the USs resolve and patience

1) there weapons where not entirely useless as the 4497 dead Americans found out in Iraq.

2) what did the war in Iraq and Libya achieve except destabilise the area more and create a even worse situation with a power vaccume that created ISIS...........seems to me the USA would of been better off staying at home!

For # sake....war should be about self defence only not over national stupid pride!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
cavtrooper7 Sorry, i didn't completely comprehend what you said. English is my 3rd language after Persian and Kurdish. pardon me

as for the kuku, i hope moderators forgive me for this little off-topic post :

www.mypersiankitchen.com...

i'd double the amount of herbs if i were you and make sure they are really really chopped off.

i hope you like it .
edit on 17-1-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Why?

Why not just respect territorial waters, and treat each other with respect ?

Why pick a fight for no good reason?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok My mothers family came from England in 1620 aboard the Mayflower. Mom was a Chilton. Her ancestors on the Mayflower were Bob and Mary Chilton. We may be friends with you now, but do you happen to remember the Boston Tea party. That was an insult that didn't go over too well with King George III, now did it? And who got their arse kicked? Now you may be our friend, but in reality, UK is our bitch.
Have a nice day Bro. Here a pint of bitters for you Mate..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Snarl

Why?

Why not just respect territorial waters, and treat each other with respect ?

Why pick a fight for no good reason?

Mare Liberum - Freedom to Navigate.

The US is looking for a fight. This is a good place for it. Any President (other than 0bama) would have risen up and smote the Iranians for their arrogance.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok My mothers family came from England in 1620 aboard the Mayflower. Mom was a Chilton. Her ancestors on the Mayflower were Bob and Mary Chilton. We may be friends with you now, but do you happen to remember the Boston Tea party. That was an insult that didn't go over too well with King George III, now did it? And who got their arse kicked? Now you may be our friend, but in reality, UK is our bitch.
Have a nice day Bro. Here a pint of bitters for you Mate..

Thank Fk you moved out of Great Britain,I bet your families neighbours cheered when they left

WTF has ATS become?

OP,it sickens me to see the hatred spewed about your country from members here

Peace to you

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Are threats, insults and violence all you know?

And I thought the you could not get any more ignorant !

You are like a stereotype charature of a Ignorant American we all laugh at here.

Really your derping is where generalisations like "all Americans are dumb" come from.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You might want to look at moving out of Iran very soon. You are in danger where you live. Your family is in danger. Mark my words, President Trump will not hesitate, and Putin will not step in if you provoke us.

I see it the same way.

Those who forget the past ...

Source ... the Iranians released them minutes after Reagan was inaugurated.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Since the US election begain the collective average IQ of America seems to have dropped (at least on ATS) by 50 points.

The left/clinton brigade have gone full libitard ,snowflake,safespace stupid.

The right/trump brigade full on hyper violent, neocon derping, cheast beating dumbass.

There is very few balanced individuals in between it seems......

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10.

I don't understand why you started this thread the way you did if you want peace and friendship. I prefer peace, and do not like to be insulted. The reason I do not trust muslims is they slaughtered my people on my fathers side. My Grandfather was born in Turkey in 1900. We are Armenian on Dads side. The Muslim Turks disguised them selves as Kurds ( We were friendly with Kurds) and came into out city ( Harpoot) and burned down the church, burned down the college, and murdered all the Presbyterian missionaries. We left our farm and home along the Euphrates river in 1910 and fled to the US. Actions speak louder then words. 3/4 of my people were slaughtered. 1.5 million by muslim Turks. Young virgins raped and nailed to crosses. Sick.

If you want peace, speak the language of peace and more importantly show love with your actions, and don't start aggressive threads like this

edit on 17-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And why?

Why start killing and possibly a war other it? What is it worth? What benifit is it to Americans except some derping chest beating for a few weeks until the cost of money and lifes (like Iraq) set in and the glory of war then wares off and your stuff in another quagmire which just serves to destabilise the region more!

Why go down that route? Why go out of you way to pick a fight that could lead to that?

Surely war sure be left as a very last resort when your country is DIRECTLY threatened.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You are lecturing us? Really?

You have no leg to stand on, Your hands are covered in blood. GB has slaughtered so many innocent people. You steamrolled over India, leaving a blood bath. But when your soldiers got to little Nepal, there was a different story, now wasn't there? The little Nepalese gutted your soldiers with Kukris just like this one of mine. Yeah the spanked you good. You were begging for a peace treaty, weren't you?

Smile. Be Happy, Wok.

edit on 17-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join