It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant US navy officers encounter Iranian naval patrol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Guess you weren't aware of Iran being able to utilize renewable energy? Think of a Persian-made Tesla roadster...or a competent competitor.

So Sorry.

That dog don't hunt with that 'nuclear power for peaceful purposes'.

When all the cool kids are going green.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: haman10

Middle east didn't export much of terrorism until 1980s, why? what happened that suddenly zombies popped out in this region ? where did the ISIS come from ?

Same place the 12ers and the Mahdi came from.

Mohammad.

Then is it safe to assume that Jesus dropped a nuke or 2 on japan and vaporized people ?

i beg to differ .

Sure thing. Begin here. en.wikipedia.org... End here.

wow ! Wikipedia ....

Oh you Got me. got me real good

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

I thought Saudi arabia was your ally? what happened? change of mind? suddenly they have wahhabi mentality?

when it doesn't suit you they are just "everyday muslims" , aren't they?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Middle east didn't export much of terrorism until 1980s, why? what happened that suddenly zombies popped out in this region ? where did the ISIS come from ?

Mohammad.

Then is it safe to assume that Jesus dropped a nuke or 2 on japan and vaporized people ?

i beg to differ .

wow ! Wikipedia ....

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

I thought Saudi arabia was your ally? what happened? change of mind? suddenly they have wahhabi mentality?

Didn't you literally just use wikipedia as source material? And now you're turning around and playing wikipedia down when somebody else uses it? Here, in case you forgot: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is probably the most duplicitous I've ever seen you, between that and the "i'm gonna talk crap and then ask for peace love and brownies" comments.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You and your ilk having been crying wolf over Irans supposed nukes since the 90's...

By now either:

1) its a crock of bull and Iran have dont and never will have Nukes
2) Iran are a nation of imbeciles that are incapable of making nukes.
3) Iran do like israel have secret nukes but like Israel afe responsible and dont use them (hense no reason to worry).
edit on 17-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That was a politician in America, and apparently they aren't all that bad.

Iran wants lots of them.

I thought Saudi arabia was your ally?

Says who?

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' crap.

The US is using Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is using the US.

Russia is using Iran just like Iran is using Syria, and trying to set up puppet regimes in Yemen.

They have already succeeded in Iraq, same with Afghanistan.

The reunification of the Persia Empire is still in progress.

See their proxy wars in Syria,Yemen,Jsreal,Iraq,and Afghanistan, and Other places.

GazProm and NIOC.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm surprised your government allows you to even post on ATS.

But I guess as long as you're spreading Iranian propaganda it's ok.

Oh please,just listen to all the yank replies,pure propaganda.
"Don't mess with big bad 'merica, we'll put a cap in your ass"
Land of the free my butt,your that stupid you all actually believe that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Guess you weren't aware of Iran being able to utilize renewable energy? Think of a Persian-made Tesla roadster...or a competent competitor.

So Sorry.

That dog don't hunt with that 'nuclear power for peaceful purposes'.

When all the cool kids are going green.

The cool kids must be hoarding it among themselves. Ain't cool at all.

Quit with the circle jerk 'they hit me first/ they wouldn't share with me' elementary bs.
What peaceful means is it when navy ships use nuclear fuel?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You and your ilk having been crying wolf over Irans supposed nukes since the 90's...

3) Iran do like israel have secret nukes but like Israel afe responsible and dont use them (hense no reason to worry).

I will take 3 for $500's Alex!

With an addendum.

Big reasons to worry.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

All this pissing over who owns the oil in that region is really elementary for grownups to behave so immaturely, so last century, so behind the times..

But whatever would the middle east do for cash?

It only has two major exports. OIL and TERRORISM.

They can't all build islands for tourism.

Like a biting dog backed into a corner- because of oil.
I bet they know how to bake a tasty cookie.

Maybe if we asked them nicely, they might be willing to share?

Granted we're not doing very good compared to US/China . but for a 3rd world country, we're amazing actually .

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

we have the fastest scientific growth in the world and we're currently 17th scientific power (not very good but improving).

in some areas like nanotech and biotech and engineering, we're among the top ten in the world.

www.scimagojr.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm surprised your government allows you to even post on ATS.

But I guess as long as you're spreading Iranian propaganda it's ok.

Oh please,just listen to all the yank replies,pure propaganda.
"Don't mess with big bad 'merica, we'll put a cap in your ass"
Land of the free my butt,your that stupid you all actually believe that.

I'm a Yank and haven't said anything like that.

Then again, I'm intelligent enough to not have to resort to blanket statements like "your all stupid" too.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The cool kids must be hoarding it among themselves

Why yes!

All the cool kids are most certainly hoarding their made in China solar panels, and wind turbines!

They must place nice!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So you cant refute my points i assume? Thats why you posted a dumb meme?

And if your outraged at the thought Iran has secret nukes they dont use why are you not outraged Israel has secret nukes they dont use? Selective outrage and hypocrisy from you.....

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The International law of the Sea, and the rules of the road, give the carrier the right of way. As he is constrained by draft and size. Not to mention the unspoken law of gross tonnage which states the big ship will smash the little ship.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Mohammad.

i beg to differ .

wow ! Wikipedia ....

Didn't you literally just use wikipedia as source material? And now you're turning around and playing wikipedia down when somebody else uses it? Here, in case you forgot: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is probably the most duplicitous I've ever seen you, between that and the "i'm gonna talk crap and then ask for peace love and brownies" comments.
Do you know who writes in Wikipedia ? people like me and you. i'm actually an author there. do you want me to change the article above ?

Wikipedia is a very bad source when it comes to politics. cause people from all-walks of life with different views can edit them. but when you search the key word PMF (the article i posted) or "Butterflies" , you're less likely to see political nonsense about jihadi butterflies . you see scientific stuff .

i try my best not to be a hypocrite. sorry if you think otherwise

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So you cant refute my points i assume? Thats why you posted a dumb meme?

Well go ahead and quote the mean things I supposedly said.

That would be a start.

And if your outraged at the thought Iran has secret nukes they dont use why are you not outraged Israel has secret nukes they dont use?

Is Isreal currently waging proxy wars in several different countries ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Never said you said mean things, just youhavent convinced me a nuclear Iran exists or that if it did it is a threat to me.

No but both our own countrys are waging proxy wars which is even worse!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

All this pissing over who owns the oil in that region is really elementary for grownups to behave so immaturely, so last century, so behind the times..

But whatever would the middle east do for cash?

It only has two major exports. OIL and TERRORISM.

They can't all build islands for tourism.

Like a biting dog backed into a corner- because of oil.
I bet they know how to bake a tasty cookie.

Maybe if we asked them nicely, they might be willing to share?

Granted we're not doing very good compared to US/China . but for a 3rd world country, we're amazing actually .

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

we have the fastest scientific growth in the world and we're currently 17th scientific power (not very good but improving).

in some areas like nanotech and biotech and engineering, we're among the top ten in the world.

www.scimagojr.com...

Thanks for the links. From the first link;

Iran has the world's fastest-growing scientific output, measured by the number of peer-reviewed papers published in international journals.

The second link just points out we're all a bunch of retards because we can't look to see any benefit in cooperating with each other.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Never said you said mean things, just youhavent convinced me a nuclear Iran exists or that if it did it is a threat to me.

Wasn't aware I had too.

Wouldn't be surprising in the least if they didn't already have them, and after snipping off the Russians by the US administration.

They are soon on their way.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Advocate peac? ,Your post came off as a list of reasons of how stupid US is to even be in the area, and then brag about taking our citizens captive until they apologize.

Youre poking at a sleeping giant, I'm not threatening, I just live here in the US, but I know what we can do when provoked.

Right or wrong, you may get a few ships on the bottom of the sea talking big boy talk.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Advocate peac? ,Your post came off as a list of reasons of how stupid US is to even be in the area, and then brag about taking our citizens captive until they apologize.

Youre poking at a sleeping giant, I'm not threatening, I just live here in the US, but I know what we can do when provoked.

Right or wrong, you may get a few ships on the bottom of the sea talking big boy talk.

They wouldn't have been captured if they weren't trespassing.
Why are we trespassing on foreign soil?
1- they didn't invite us. It's their prerogative, just like we have our own.
2- the giant ain't sleeping if he's instigating and antagonizing and trying to look legitimate at the same time.

Human's have needs, ain't it time to reprioritize?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join